Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm
"Careful, many people said the same thing you're saying now." Dante warned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

"Then you speak of fools, I assure you I won't become a heartless, mindless thing," Ookami said with more confidence and she smiled at Dante warmly as her tail flicked back and forth. Her tears twitched slightly as she picked up noises from all over to make sure no danger was coming.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:49 am
omgIisonfiyah
"If wishes were horses." Henteko said with a sigh. "Unfortunately this is another dimension and even if your allies are capable of trans-dimensional travel, there's a good chance that the ships they send in will find themselves in the same predicament as you guys." Henteko stated.

Nocam gave him a blank stare.

"Umm...Henteko? We ARE capable of it. Tis how Red and I know each other. And I doubt they'd be able to extend their dampening field throughout an entire Universe..."

Nocam sighed, looking at a fanit holodisplay hovering over his left forearm.

"Nope. TSP is completely shot. I can't even tell if this is Earth or not."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 am
"Heh, that's funny, I think you are the fool if you try and ignore a thing that has plunged countless planets into despair and darkness where even the greatest of heroes have fallen pray even the ones that were not fools. I have learned a lot from talking to these Heartless and I can tell you and I even think Dante here knows that just because you have a good heart, doesn't mean you can't turn."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

Ookami turned to look at him and sighed, "Think what you want it was simply my belief, you can believe what you want and I'll do the same. You don't know me at all to understand the meaning of my words." The pup in her bag rustled as he could feel her becoming slightly frustrated but she ignored him and simply looked around to keep her mind busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Vincent had made his way to the group that had gathered down below from where he sat. He flew down and tried to look peaceful but his demon features only made him look that much more evil. He sighed softly but made his way over to them to see what was going on.  

Darkness all around

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm
((Hey Dark, which group are you approaching?))

"It's certainly a possibility with so many unknowns dude." Henteko said, placing his hands in his pockets and looking around.

"Trust me, I've seen it happen in one of my students, before he slaughtered the others." Dante said with a sad smile, then the smile faded as Dante remembered how Soren had been responsible for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

"Well I'll tell you this..with my race..it's rather complicated for something like that to happen...it has to do with a long story beginning with my ancestors whom lived perhaps the very moment time began. Anyway just rest assure that I won't become some Heartless creature so lets leave it at that. If it happens which I do so HIGHLY doubt, then you can say 'I told you so'." Ookami said as she glanced around and spotted a demon heading their way. She didn't pay too much attention to him though since she looked at Dante or the other guy had anything to say.

[he told me to tell you that it's our group he was talkin about]

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 pm
"I'll do a lot more than say I told you so." Dante said simply.

Zane's eye's scanned around after the conversation with York when he spotted someone heading their way. I wonder who that could be. Zane thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

"I assure you i'll be the one saying I told you so," she sighed and shook her head and left it at that since she didn't want to go explaining on how it was impossible for her to become one of those heartless things...and it was clear the pup in her bag didn't want her to explain either. He managed to hop out of her bag and became big again and simply sat next to her staring at Dante and the others.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 pm
"Whatever you say." Dante said, not wanting to have to fight over something as stupid as turning into a Heartless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 am
"Well it looks like we have a guest coming, you think he knows why we are here?" Ace asks as he looks at Dante "Also shouldn't you already know what is going to happen? I mean you are from the future Dante."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:58 am
omgIisonfiyah
"It's certainly a possibility with so many unknowns dude." Henteko said, placing his hands in his pockets and looking around.

There was a flash of golden light behind them as Celise's armor vanished, revealing an emerald green dress with golden filigree. Her hair was down, dropping to the bottom of her shoulder blades, and her glasses were gone. To Redtail and those that knew her, it didn't matter what she wore. But even Redtail agreed her beauty was greater in her present attire and looks. She even looked more awake.

"I need to conserve my power. This dress may impede my movement, but it will allow my strength to recover until it is needed. Come, I believe we still had this Zane person to find?"

Nocam's left eyebrow went up and Redtail chuckled. Celise was a natural born leader, no matter who she was around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Ookami looked around once more and looked to see the large wolf sitting closer just in case the new 'guest' was dangerous.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 am
"Just because I'm from the future doesn't mean I know everything about the past Ace, I only know a little bit and I never heard anything about this particular plane of reality." Dante explained simply.

"All right lets go." Henteko said enthusiastically.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff