Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 am
Mahagony

"And I'd appreciate you telling me who you are and what the hell you're doing in my house," Belle replied almost sarcastically.

Nightshade

"Belladonna," Donni said tersely. She was still a bit freaked by the girl, but it was slowly being replaced by curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am
The boy took a moment to respond. He didn't have a name..he'd only been called by his project number. "I'm...I don't have a name." he said, then qucikly changing to the other question, "And I was hiding..." He glanced out the window, watching the Society get distracted with chasing some kind of large cat.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 am
(need a related funny clip XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laP3MvoxhgE&feature=feedf )

"I'm Gin nice too meet you Tallya, So you have a power too?" Gin asked wondering how many other had these wired ability  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am
Mahagony

"What, your parents forgot to give you one?" Belle sneered to hide her nervousness. "And hiding from what?" She still had the gun aimed at the boy.

Nightshade

"Too? What?" Donni's father didn't know about Gin's powers either. "Dad, maybe you should go inside. I think your PTSD may be acting up. Go rest, okay?" Her father left the dojo, shaking his head bemusedly and Donni turned to Gin and punched the young man's shoulder. "Idiot! Dad doesn't know about what happened to us after we came out of that coma!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 pm
The boy looked back at her, eyeing the gun calmly. He supposed he could try to aim a blast at it..though that would sure hurt if it hit him, if not kill. "I dont' have parents..and from..look it doens't matter. I'll leave as soon as the coast is clear.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 pm
Tallya looked between Gin and Donni, thinking carefully. "Yes, I've got a power...I sort of relate to snakes." She answered easily. "Wait, too? Do you both have powers then?" She asked, her ears catching the talk about the coma. Her fingers twisted through her hair anxiously, not quite sure what to say. Tallya wasn't exactly relaxed; she was a bit tense. It would be their decision whether or not to freak that she'd slithered into the dojo - she was just hoping they'd forgive her for the scare.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:06 pm
Gin scrached his head "sorry I forgot" he looked back to Tallya and nodded as he held the sword in his hand out and let it go as it floated up like a balloon  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm
Mahagony

"It sure as hell matters who you're running from, buddy, and it'd better not be the police," Belle said, unnerved by how calm the boy was. "I won't be an accomplice. And I sure as hell won't be a hostage. Not again. Never again." She cocked the hammer on her gun. "And I won't hesitate to shoot if you try to make me one."

Nightshade

Donni made a force shield around the sword, this time one that could be seen. Then she let the shield drop and picked up another practice sword and threw it in the air. The two swords started clashing as if being manipulated by invisible hands. Yup, she said quietly in Tallya's head, trying not to scare the girl.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm
654 continued to stare at the gun. Even out here, he was having those pointed at him. but this wasn't training, it was real. She would really try to kill him if he posed a threat. "No..not the police.." he said calmly, "You think I am to take you hostage?...I see no reason to. Your the one with the gun, not me." He slowly began to walk over to her, taking a interest in this girl now. She was practicing self defense in a less..insane matter then the cat girl. "Do you shoot me because I'm bad..or because your bad?"

( I...have no idea where I'm going with this XD )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 pm
Mahagony

Belle faltered and lowered her Tisas for a moment. Then it was right back up. "I told you not to move!" This kid's calmness was unnerving! Belle's hands were shaking, and her voice came out higher than she meant it to. "What the hell do you mean 'bad'? No one's perfectly one thing or another. But in my eyes right now, you're the one who's 'bad,' to use your term. You're in my house. I have a right to shoot you if I feel threatened."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm
"So...I'm the bad one here?" The boy asked, as if he was actually learning that. He kept moving though, stopping at the foot of the stairs. "Odd...the cat lady told me everyone was bad...perhaps it's a matter of opinion." He knew that he could solve this if he simply went outside..but he wasn't sure if that was the safest idea right now. Better deal with the gun then be captured again. "You asked me my name before..I have none...I was simply called Project 654." Perhaps some honest talk would calm her down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm
Mahagony

"Project?" Belle's nerves really were getting to her now. That kid just wouldn't stop coming toward her! The nerves made her get sarcastic. "What are you, some government brat's school science fair project?" Her hands were starting to shake, and she uncocked the gun, afraid she might accidentally shoot herself in the foot if she dropped it. She could still use the butt of the gun to knock the boy out if he got too close.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm
The boy kept moving, keeping his eye on her gun. Finally, he stopped at the step below hers, looking at her calmly, but prepared to move if she attacked. "I honestly don't know...you don't get to hear much when your kept in a lab all your life. Does it reallly matter where I came from?" He held out his hand, a orb of blue light formed. "all I know..is that I can do this.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 pm
Mahagony

Belle backed away, moving toward her room. "There was an explosion a while back...was that...was it because of you?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:08 pm
Tallya smiled at the two, fascinated by their abilities. To make an object weightless, she could imagine a million different uses for that. Telekinesis, telepathy - both eternally useful. "Wow. Your abilities are...amazing. Quite amazing." Her eyes looked between them. "My own look like nothing against those. Speaking to snakes...manipulating them...turning into them. Very few uses can come from that. Especially in a city, were snakes are noticeably scarce." Her eyes were on them, gentle blue orbs that seemed innocent. She thought carefully as she stood there before she decided upon speaking to them again. "Why do you guys suppose we got them? What are they for..." She said, trailing off. It bothered her, sitting around. She wanted an adventure! That was why she always ran away from home - and now she had a way to get it.

~*~

AJ sighed, unable to get pizza after what had just happened. She couldn't let herself eat it; she would feel awful about it. She could think nothing but about the male teenager, just barely older than herself, that just flat out refused to pay after being serviced. It is one thing if you do it out of necessity; quite another if you do it just because you decided you had the privilege of being allowed to do so. She looked at the clerk quietly, doing the right thing and paying for the male's pizza. Sure, it took some of her very valuable money, but it was what she had to do to be able to think well of herself. Easily, she left the restaurant, going on to head off to find another cheap stop for food. Her eyes caught sight of officers that seemed to be looking for something - someone? - and she made sure not to catch their sight. Not everything she did was exactly, well, legal. She hurried on her way down the street, unsure where to go. Perhaps she should just find a place to stay the night?

~*~

Carter sighed, no sign of his sister. Finally, he ended up approaching door after door. He asked if each person had seen a girl that looked just like him, only female. After they said no, he went on to ask if they'd seen any bizarre snakes for the area. Finally, he came upon the Nightshade household, sighing. If he didn't find Tallya here, he would give up for now. She couldn't evade him forever after all, could she?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff