Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 pm
Fort was gone by the time the others awoke. He had headed to town and left a present for Molly. it was a little stuffed animal that greatly resembled fort. There was a note with it. it read, "This was mine when I was a little boy. I want you to have it."

In the town the saloon was open and Thumpet was behind the bar. Fort was sitting at the bar sipping a glass of tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:40 pm
(this will be funny ^^)

Sometime in the night, Molly had gotten cold. Like many cats she had moved to the closest warm spot and that happened to be Jack. She had fallen asleep on him with her head in his lap and her body curled up against his legs.

Lee yawned as he got up and smiled as he went to hug Thumpet but saw she had already left. He got dressed and headed down stairs. He came down and happily kissed Thumpet on the cheek. "This your friend?" he asked as he looked up at the big sloth man.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:46 pm
(Haha nice)

Jack woke up and looked at her sudden position and turned pink alittle on the cheeks...... he then started petting her head for her to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 pm
Molly smiled as he petted her and she purred. She slowly started to wake up and groggily blinked her eyes. She then woke up enough to realize her position and she blushed deeply. She shot up and looked away. "S-Sorry..." she said softly and moved away a bit.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 pm
"Don't be, it was a warm night cuz of that" he stood up and putout what was left of the fire  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 pm
Thumpet looked at Lee and said, "Yes. This is Fort."

Fort looked at Lee, "So, this the one? I'm Fort. Thumpet's God father. Welcome to the family."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:01 pm
Molly continued to blush until she saw the gift for her. She read the letter and smiled as she opened the gift. She smiled as she took out the stuffed sloth and hugged it. "I can;t believe Fort was this small." she said.

Lee blushed and smiled at Thumpet. "I take it you told him." he said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 pm
"Every detail..." then fort sipped his tea.

Thumpet blushed in embarrassment. She hadn't told fort anything other than she'd found the perfect guy at last.

Fort chuckled at Thumpet's reaction. "I was only kidding. I'm 78, I have the right to make jokes like that every now and then."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 pm
He was starting to pack things up now "a stuffed sloth?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 pm
Marcus tore off towards town in his vehicle, the vehicle was masked by dust but it was a large machine with a greta amount of horsepower in it. He smirked as he sped closer. "this bounty will sure enough give me enough cash..." He said with a chuckle.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:48 pm
"I'm about to leave, you stayin or ridin" he asked her as he closed the back compartment and turned on his bike.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm
Lee blushed at what he had said but smiled and laughed. "Well I hope I'm right enough for Thumpet in your eyes." he said to Fort then looked at her with a loving look.

Molly looked at Jack as she held the sloth doll and she stood up. "Would it be to much trouble for a lift back?" she asked. "I want to get even with those low lifes who did this to me." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 pm
"I'm afraid I can't do that, Little Lady, II'm running low on time actually..... well I suppose I can give you a teleport token, its a one way trip though" he pulled out what looked like have of a token, it was filled with some sort of magic, these tihngs take 30 seconds to fire up but using them was easy and take you anywhere but highly expensive cuz of their abilities and the fact that a person can only use one half once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 pm
Molly sighed and took the token. "Thanks anyway..." she said and headed to where the town was. "Maybe we'll see each other again." she said to him with a small smile and waved goodbye before she went down the hill and walked in the direction of the town by herself.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 pm
He looked at her "Maybe... Until then, Little Lady" he got on his bike and rode off in the opposite direction.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games