Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ashford
Proof of exam thread: trials - famine / war / death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: no order; stae, king, mundane egg, rui, ravv, tig, cheshire, peipur, khelpaper, lucyal, onnie
Any Y2 specifications?
  • ash is a pyramid head, which means he needs a bulky, muscular frame, please!
  • his helm now has a hole (look at bottom right)
  • anything closing wise as long as it's nice men's attire! think suits, pinstripes, vests, etc.
  • apron optional.
  • weapon is still the great knife
  • his skullpin is glued to the front of his pocketwatch, design up to you
  • ahs has stage 2 insanity, which means grey patches -- he also has some on his back, a thigh, and an ankle. up to interpretation where!

Gotta get Ash
Out of the past
Pyramid Ash
Watch out
Gotta get Ash
Out of the past
Pyramid Ash
Ash Ash Ash Ash Ash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:31 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Zurine
Proof of exam thread: Four Clan Trials - CYOA, Obstacles, Sandcastle
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications? I'd like to keep the main spirit of her the same - girly, sweet looking etc. The clothing/accessories & hairstyle (just keep it around the same length) design is up to the colorist. The only changes really is maybe to her horns, since she's older now I'd like them to have developed a bit more of a curve to them and her eyes to have a bit more of a pronounced glow - maybe, if it doesn't look terrible. I'll leave that up to artist wisdom lol

Lil stole~  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:09 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Amarus; Sorry it's so messy OTL Irregular points are tallied here, and then the RP and meta related points are all tallied/linked/explained in the rest of her journal.
Proof of exam thread: War, Famine, Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, Zoo, Solil..!
Any Y2 specifications? That flame-like aura-y thing she's holding in her hand is the colour of her ghost-glow, but I'm not picky on how evident/displayed that is...! Otherwise, anything to do with lotus-y additions is welcome, and I'd really like it if she kept her bells / hair length, her silvery eyes and shoelessness are equally important to me OTL IF THAT IS OK. I know Y2 art is supposed to be fairly similar anyway, so I am probably being redundant here. >>; Her current theme is pretty accurate to her, so basically she wouldn't wear anything obscenely girly/frilly/tech-y. She is almost always incredibly calm. As a sidenote, she fights using Kuji-kiri in her style, that might contribute something.

- Peas has this  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:53 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mot OBoyle
Proof of exam thread:
Sandcastle
Obstacles
Death

PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Peas, Onnie, Mitsu, King, Al, Chesh, Lil
Any Y3 specifications?

Ideas/Inspiration for Attire:
Option 1
Option 2

Additional Refs
Y2 Mot
Ref of his face and eye bags
Casual Attire

Additional Notes:
•Rarely wears his hat anymore (if he des it's around his neck

Unless you have a different idea, than by all means try it out~ 8D

Lil stole.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: LW
Proof of exam thread: Trials - Sandcastle, Obstacles, CYOA
PREFERRED ARTISTS: PEASIES 8D, Zoo, Solil, Lucyal
Any Y3 specifications? That she now has fur on her legs and arms sort of like this!. Tail ring, feathers in hair, and bells to continue being included also please <333

I GOT DIS - Peas  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Levis Coneseed
Proof of exam thread: Trials!
Famine War Death

PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Mitsu, Al (my choices are based on those who know her best icly ^^ However, if you think you'd like to give her a shot, feel free to PM me <3333)

Any Y3 specifications? Y1 Y2 for your ref <3

I have a concept for possible fashions *A* (ilu smerd homg)
- + Scarf. It's where she keeps her skullpin
- Long tail is always long
- Candy corn hair clip is a must
- Ear cuff is significant. Include it, please <333
- Candycorn colors are liked (white, orange, yellow) so please consider them
- Maybe longer/claw-like nails? (y3 nat happens)
- Something you want to try here O_O Any and all ideas are happily welcomed <3

ty~

Pepzilla  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:09 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ulmuka Knobwalker
Proof of exam thread: Trials 1, 2, 3
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ANY!
Any Y2 specifications?
1) Ulmuka always dresses fancy. I'd like for his look this year to incorporate a jacket. He usually sticks with a cream/white/grey/gold color scheme but feel free to branch out (he wore cream and pink on scarentines biggrin ) because he looooves fashion. He loves to dress up and wear designer and custom tailored clothes.
2) I WOULD LIKE HIM TO HAVE A SHORT BEARD. Short.. .like a chin-strap/abe lincoln beard. Just the thinnest fluff of hair around his head. No mustache... just the beard part. **This is important**
SEE BEARD REF
3) I WOULD LIKE HIM TO HAVE GAINED NOTICABLE WEIGHT. Ulmuka is slowly going to get rotund!! I'd like for him to have noticably chunked out a bit. He's not obese... he's not grotesquely sloppy fat... he's just chunked out a bit (a bit of a belly, fuller face, etc). **This is important**
SEE PUDGE REF

Other than those 3 points, clothing design, pose, etc are all up to the artist. Feel free to be creative with his feathers, etc. He's maturing and so he may molt/get darker plumage... etc.

All ur Pudge are belong to Bili  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:48 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Xiuying
Proof of exam thread: Trials (One / Two / Three)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular order: Onnie, Zoo, Rui, Mitsu, Mundane Egg, King (+ maybe anyone who hasn't drawn her before/thinks they can pull her off?)
Any Y3 specifications?
...REFS a lot of refs

She gets a haircut! Snip snip, probably something like this, so medium-length hair now. I'd like for her to wear a flower in her hair/behind her ear, but aside from that, any hair decs = up to you!

Clothing is also up to the artist. She's a baku, so her clothing has both Chinese and Japanese elements to it (more Chinese > Japanese), but isn't super traditional! She knows how to fight, so something that wouldn't be super hard to move in, but is still modest, feminine, and elegant, perhaps? For example, I really love the skirt in this ref, and it seems like something she can easily move in too @ bottom half! Short sleeved + with gloves (rather...glove-things, like in her Y1 art) preferred! <3 Her clothing color scheme is usually mainly black/red, with some other accent colors.

Other than that...uh, yeah! Maybe simple stud earrings, perhaps? REALLY, whatever inspires the artist. ;; <33

- User Image  

Kaiyumi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:09 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lizzy
Proof of exam thread: Taken over by trials; Famine / War / Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular order: Mitsu, Al, King; basically someone who knows the character and can do a girly girl <3
Any Y2 specifications? Y2 official!

• Y2 ref is PERFECT for hair/head-spikes placement; I really, really love what Stae did with her hair, and would like to keep the general style/length. It can be shorter (maybe up to the waist instead of past her butt) but not longer! The amount of hair she has is already putting strain on her neck!
  • Feel free to put her hair in a braid(s)/add accessories/etc!
  • If you had ever watched GoT, Lizzy more or less has Daenerys' build/frame. Rather small, petite, delicate features, not bootylicious/boobylicious, but still feminine.
  • I would love for her spider legs to be reflected in her art, because that's part of her natural ability!
  • Clothing-wise, she favors knee-length, open back - for the spider legs - dresses/corsets + skirts; frills and laces are a plus. I would say that this, this are the most accurate, where 'casual wear' is concerned.
  • Also all the heeled boots. She has a hard on for boots, seriously.
  • Color scheme is black/red/pink/accents.
  • She's a black widow spider demon; allusions to that (such as web-like lace, etc) are A++

Thank youuu <3 Please do poke me about things if you have an idea! Lizzy's my baby, but I'm also terrible at clothing design! 8D;;

Al sniped  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:05 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rochester England Scythe
Proof of exam thread: Trials & Reqs
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone that doesn't mind drawing a mohawk having punk<3 - Edited 9/28/12
Any Y3 specifications? Roch has switched to a white colored zip up vest in the same style (although the exact isn't necessary, of course, just something punk.) He's also gotten a tattoo on his left shoulder. It's done by the sister of the ghoul that did the first one. Same purple mohawk, but no longer has the guitar pick ring on his left hand. I'd like to see his guitar in the picture, of course<3

Here's his Y1 arts, and his Y2 arts, and a pic by Inu.

MITSU HAS THIS.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:58 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Shun Kuroda
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Listing in alphabetical order:
Al, Ches, King, Mitsu, Onion, Rav, Zoo
Any Y3 specifications? The biggest thing to note is that Shun is now missing his left eye. It's the main change he's had. Aside from that, I request that he still has a leather jacket, his daggers, and a pendant that Mitsu had given him. Hairstyle is the same.
Reference wearing patch
The eyepatch itself
Dagger reference
The necklace - the lower one rests just below the point where the collar bone meets.

MINE Bwa ha ha ha.

Al is on this.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:34 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mortimer McNeal
Proof of exam thread: x
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any!
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 art
The main changes to Mort are longer hair (in a small ponytail), a soul patch, aaaand an automail arm he's been working on to help control his electrical impulses. The arm is currently crafted up to the elbow, though the real circuitry lies hidden in the hand. It's particularly bulky as a first draft and not really detailed, but he hopes to perfect it more come Y3 (which is coming in a couple of months, whoops me >A>).

Since he's wearing clothes all over his decomposition won't really show anywhere this time, though feel free to have some blood spatters. Stitches are pretty much the same as well. Since he's getting more in tune with his steampunk side, I'd love she accessories or elements on him to reflect that; the goggles are one such piece, but other than that it's CC. Mort's clothes style is still pretty casual: graphic shirt, long sleeved hoodie/jacket, jeans, sneakers, the like. He's still skinny and has gotten a bit taller since Y1.

Hair/with goggles
Y2 Headshot
Rounder/smaller glasses + face shape

The auto mail arm is still in experimentation and will replacing where his left arm usually is. The design inspiration was this creation, especially in reference to the hand; I'd like the tips to be a bit pointed like claws, though, since he's going for the skeletal look in the future and wants to have it look just like an actual skeletal arm. Since it's somewhat incomplete, holes and wires would be showing. Any electricity shown in his art (since that's his thing) can be green to reflect his Y2 FEAR or white to represent his newer one.

Whoever takes him up is free to poke me about other things I probably missed. : D

Pach loves her some menz.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:02 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Danny Fitzgerald
Proof of exam thread: Click~
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ONNIEEEE, zoo, chesh, peas, rui (peipur and natsu always~)
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 Art | Y2 Art

BIG REF SHEET YAY

Biggest changes:
Horns are fully developed, curl slightly. Three rings on a necklace around her neck (two are from that scarentines image, one is the orange ring below that). Pins earned go on her belt. Scarf is very important! <3 Short boyish hair now (I have more refs if you need them!). No lantern around her tail. She's also a bit taller (has maxed out at 5"10).

I know you can't really see them but those are black jean shorts- am fine with any sort of artist interpretation but they need to be short as hell. I'm talking like this. Short brawler gloves too! The skull on the right side is the same as the one in her y2 art. Trashbot is on a chain around the skull purse thing- really important 'cause I love that trashbot XDD <3 Her skull pin is on her left shoe on the outside- I'd love it if the pin could have a flame effect on the top like this sort of? Totally okay if not though~ The key with Danny is just energetic and happy!

ALTERNATE SHOES because i like these yay. Am fine with either though~

If you have any questions just let me know! <33333

- PEAS WAS HERE  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:14 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mei-Xiu
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: CHESH CHESH CHESH <3333
Any Y3 specifications? Ref Sheet ( Good for hair style/bangs ref only ) Other Refs: here and here

my name is big... can i sign up for one if i have one pending? O: ? -chesh
cheshire

fsdxkzdljds /CHANGES LIST JUST FOR YOU * U* <3333

And I think you can..? * A*

@3@ ookkaayy!!! -mine-  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:33 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Calamitas Esurientes "Sura"
Proof of exam thread: Moira's Task
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anybody who can pull of Monstrous and masculine-ly female.
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 art Natural Form Ref Face Structure Ref Bby Natural Form Ref (For colors/the eyes on her chest/etc...) Shadow of the Colossus Wiki for those Unfamiliar with her Species

Sura is a very masculine female.

In terms of build, Sura is starting to gain some more feminine traits, but not heavily so. Some curves to her body, but she's still a walking wall of muscle and stone. Her expressions tend to be just a mute calmness overall, and the areas around her eyes should be starting to petrify/start showing stone effects like on her knees/tail.

Also, her eyes tend to switch between 4 colors (Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green), but her eyes should be Blue ('Calm') rather than Red (Aggravated). Hair should still be as straight as it is in her Y1 ref, but it can also be more tangled/wild/feral.

She should be growing in more of her armor from the first natural form ref (that will go over her rib-eyes and her wrists/legs/yada), and as such that will reflect in what kinds of clothing she can wear over her back/arms.

I would also like to see WIPs too if you pick her up and will apologize in advanced if I seem nitpicky about anything.

claiming for the future, of great justice -chesh  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games