Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Subaku-Hi Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm
Hiretsuna gave a small growl at the halfbreeds words but quickly regained his composure. "watch what you say child." he hissed as he started away. "or i might just break our truce." he murmured and then walked back inside, passing by Yuki as he made his way to a random sitting area. he wasn't going to leave just yet, wanting to see how Knightly was around Subaku. had he truly been broken?

Knightly gave a small huff and flopped onto the roof, glaring at the ground with pure hate. "he's always ruining things for me." he grumbled to himself as he watched a black flame form on his hands, his emotions starting to take a physical form on his body. not that he cared if they actually burned him or not. it varried depending on the streangth of his emotions. right now, the flames were burning his skin to a crisp, and he was enjoying it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm
Subaku had caved to his boredom and drew himself from the room no longer caring of hiretsuna's desire to be alone with his son. of course not like it had mattered to the master before hand. throwing himself to walk the halls he found no trace of either till he'd pushed himself outside to see if the visiting male had left with his 'prize'. certainly not. but it didnt take a dog to smell a strange smell of flesh and smoke. snapping his eyes to the sound of crackles he climbed up the boarded fence on the wall where a boston ivy cllimbed up in full seeing the male his lips curled in distaste as he walked to him and quickly covered his hand into his shirt imediately sufficating the fire before he pushed the male down eyes narrowed. "Who the hell do you think you are?" he hissed once more clear dominance detoned in his voice before he pulled the male into his lips his ruby orbs closing with clear desire and savoring of the male. he never felt so desiring of anyone compared to the male, of course, not even hiretsuna drew out such a strong desire in the master. forcing the male's hand to the roof his eyes stopped on him. "im dirty and rotten little spider.." he sat up his slightly messy shirt hanging on his shoulders as he placed his hands on knightly's waist. "...i want to make you as dirty and impure as myself." he mummbled drawing in towards the half demon his lips brushing the male's he loved that suddle warmth on his breath that welcomed him so simply. "protest all you want.." he cupped his cheeks. "deep down you know you want it just as much" he taunted lightly with a soft smile almost gentuine and not retorted to be a smirk.
Yuki on the other hand had spotted his 'young master' and imediately kept a close eye on hiretsuna. surely that demon would bother the ravenette.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Knighhtly looked at his master with blank eyes for a split second before he glanced back at the man. what'd he asked him? he'd been so out of it after his dad had been so, nice... he could feel the pain in his hand now and gave a small gasp as it was pushed to the roof. "s-subaku.... " he muttered, his cheeks a slight red. the half breed gave a small sigh as he kissed the man back, enjoying the soft feel of his master's lips. "so the spiders come to poison his playtoy?" he sighed and gazed at his master with his bright purple eye.

Hiretsuna had a small smirk on his face as he listened to his son and Subaku, wondering when things would start.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm
Subaku stared at the male before he pulled his pants from his legs feeling no desire to be slow about the process; he leaned in towards his sensual partner with little shyness of doing such things in the open air of the night. "no..." he whispered as he kissed his neck. "more like eat my 'meal' alive and savor its taste for a very long time" he cooed his body shifting so his waist pushed against his thighs. "besides." he looked at the boy. "dont you want to wash the disgusting scent of 'him' off and reclaim what is 'yours'?" he offered shortly his hands almost gentle on his skin as he pulled his hands to rest on his shoulders. "because regardless...im not gonna stop." he stated shortly as he stared at the male with such seriousness his eyes seemed almost dangerous. "not this time." he appointed lightly as he ran his hands on his skin before moving the male into his lap his pants lowered slightly in the front in perfect position for the male's body to be entered without comepletely undressing himself in anyform his length pushing within the male without mind to his protest. leaning in he whispered. "better be quiet or your father will hear." he mumbled to the boy.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:04 pm
Knightly gave a small gasp as his pants were taken off, not having expected subaku to be wanting him so soon after rolling around with that thing. "eeither way... it still involves biting me...." he smirked only to hiss slightly at the mention of him. he looked at the male again, a small shiver going down his spine as he was actually being a bit gentle for once...
of course, that shiver only lasted a second as he soon felt the man within him and he curled up into the male. it was true, he had fully submited to this man. all the things he'd told Yuki in the library were lies... and he knew that now.... he was opening his mouth to moan when subaku whispered to him, making his lips seal tightly to stop any noises from escaping  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:13 pm
Subaku smiled as he felt the half demon give in to the simple action. "so cute" he mused softly giving only a bit of time for the male to adjust his body to the feeling before he began moving himself within his small figure being gentle to show his apology in a way he never would verbally each thrust within his small body sending waves of a growing desire for more of the boy. how fusterating it was he couldnt hear those helpless gasps. or rather. he could he only had to break the male in to forget his father that was in the house.
Leaning back he pulled knightly into a kiss his lips pushing tenderly to his as he began shoving within his soft inside faster and a bit harder wanting to snap those tightly closed lips open with a loud and embaressing gasp. Leaning forward he nipped his neck his fingers tightening on his waist with a strange intrest and desire for his voice when he'd told him to be quiet. In the night air the only audiable noises seemed to be the light smacks of their skin on skin with a gentle 'squish' in each thrust and the shifting of their bodies on the roof.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Knightly chewed on his lip as he gazed at his master with soft eyes. he turned a slight pink to the male's words, his face turning red as he felt the man start to move. he wished to let out a noise so badly.... but then his father would know what they were doing. and his wish that the monster remained oblivious was greater then the wish to be noisy.
of course, that all seemed to melt away as he felt those soft lips agaisnt his own; the halfbreed quickly returning the kiss. with his mind all fuzzy from the kissing, he had no hold on his voice and let out a loud gasp; his cheeks glowing a deep red as he continued to watch the other with his singular purple eye.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm
A sickly smirk pulled on his lips as the male obediantly gave into the thrusts inside his body his eyes fluttering with amusement his found win of making the male's lips part in that degrading breath that left them. "like one peice missing from the puzzle." he chuckled to himself as his body gave a light tremble from his chuckle but his movements continued lifting his legs to his shoulders his head tilted with a coo as he forced his thrusts deeper into his body his hands moving to hold at his rib cage. Subaku stared down at his small body beneath him his lips parted in a chuckle at his beautiful features he loved the helpless sight on his face, even more when it was his demon side.
The ravenette breathed out a heavy breath as he leaned down meshing his lips with the other males as he took in the sweet taste of his lips on his own trying to place its flavor as he parted his lips from the others tauntingly as he thrusted within his walls pausing as he slowly pulled out before pushing back in a bit rougher. "tell me. do you like me being gentle?" he chuckled with amusement knowing the male would probably growl at him for teasing his favoring.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 pm
Knightly continued to gaze at hismaster with pink cheeks, he'd gotten himself lost again. no words reached his ears as he stumbled through his own mind. why did this always happen when subaku was like this with him? he wasn't sure of the answer yet...
as he continued to stumble around in his thoughts, he could feel hands on his body, being so gentle, so unlike his master usualy was. not rough and demanding. he ould also feel a burning sensation in his lower half, not that he minded at all.
of course, that was all he could feel. he couldn't even hear himself when his body gave the instinctive growl to his masters words. ifhe had, he'd have covered his mouth. but as it was; he simply continued to gaze at the other male with slightly empty eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 pm
Subaku's lips slowly pulled together as his teeth pushed into his lip. no stimulus of the male sent his nerves up just a blank dumbfounding look. Stopping he stared at the male to see if he'd catch a reaction. not one. "damn kid" he hissed as he pulled from his body immediately and fixed his pants quickly without another word. "tck. expecting me to be aroused by such a dumbfounded look" he growled clearly bothered by his look. It was strange really how the hitman was always effected by inabilities to do things either in a childish tantrum manner or a pouty kiddish way. "what seeing that 'b*****d' must have flared a desire for 'him'" subaku curling a defensive hiss of cold words at the half - breed blaming the male rather then himself. he sat to the side seeming more withtracked knowing if he went down hiretsuna would claim him in-able to be dominant even over his own pet.
But that wasnt what the male was gonna do. he wouldnt show knightly his weakness to be as 'good' "or maybe its fuyuki you're thinking about" the name of his brother sliding off his tongue with such disgust and hate it was shocking how dangerous his voice could get just by saying a name his hand itching against the roof tiles. "youll be punished for thinking of either of them." he hissed as he stood shoving his hands into his pockets walking to the edge of the roof.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm
no longer feeling anything, knightly's mind cleared up and he sat up, listening to Subaku grumble. "the hell? why would i think of that a*****e while you were doing that?!" he frowned as he looked at his master. "i hate that monster... why would i think about him durring sex. ew no. " he grimaced.
"and honestly... i havent' thought about him in a while...." he shrugged and then slowly stood up, wrapping his arms around the Don to keep him from leaving. "i just... kind of lost it...with you being so gentle to me..... its not the first time it's happened to me....." he sighed, his cheeks a slight red.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 pm
Subaku stood still feeling the male's arms around him his brow lifting with curiousity to the male's words. what the hell did any if it mean anyways? or rather the don was to blinded by his own words to reconize the confessing of the male he turnned and looked at him with those slender ruby orbs that held such a strong beauty of their own his lips pursed the slightest as he stared at the male. "you havent thought of 'him'?" he repeated lightly. "you say it like you dont like him even if you called his name the first time" he appointed shortly as he glanced back at him with sharp hues.
"did you have a change of heart?" he chuckled with a light amusement before he turnned on the male again. "or..are you just trying to please your master so you dont get punished." he noted drawing him into a kiss his lips brushing his lower lip. "guess you swayed me the slightlest." he mused. "finish yourself." he demanded as he turnned at him waiting for him to obediantly begin to please himself in his sight.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 pm
the half breed gave a small sigh as he looked at his master. "you pushed him from my mind a while back. besides... what we had was more for both of our survival at that place...." he gave a tiny grimace but quikly changed it.
"besides.... you're more fun...." he grinned at the man, lightly playing with his eye patch as he spoke. he tried to kiss him back, only for him to pull away. his cheeks went pink as he looked at the don, the words going through his head a couple of times before he blushed brighter and did as he was told.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 pm
The master stared upn the male's body as his fingers reached along his own skin stroking the heated figure of his body as gentle squishes came from the contact filling the air; his obediance was so tempting and fusterating. he didnt know just what he wanted to do to the body in such a conditon, his figure weak and torn down by his weakness for more. "so pathetic." he teased as he crouched down and reached a hand forward to trace his lips. "perhaps i should still dirty you as i promised." he appointed shortly as his lips lifted to a crooked grin his body leaning forward he kissed the male's lips tauntingly. "what do you say? knightly?" he cooed with such taunting and deep tones that rolled off his tongue with such ease. Subaku's body pushed forward making the other male lean back with his movement. "i suppose you should just sit back and 'take it' to" he teased. "or rather not go all dopey and dumbfounded again." he huffed showing a slight hesitation of returning to his former actions from the male's dazing out of reality.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 pm
To-shi to-shi12
{took yous long enough didn't it? did you forget i only respond when the other person i rp with is online? ;-P }

Knightly blushed as he looked at the male; leaning up a bit to kiss his master once more. "i'll try and control myself..." he chuckled, stopping what he was doing so that he could reach both hands up and untie the fabric that held his eye patch to his face. "but...it's gonna require both sides of my persona to do it..." he smiled and opened up his red eye to gaze at the Don with his miscolored hues. "i haven't shown anyone both eyes at the same time before.... you're the first master to see it... " he chuckled softly, pulling his bangs away so that Subaku could see it better.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff