Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:03 pm
Bast ignored the frazzled emotions of her colleague and simply analyzed what he was telling her. Only two things came to mind: Fuuinjutsu and Genjutsu. She voiced these options as succinctly as she felt possible.

"What about seals? A seal master would be able to create a trap-type Jutsu. If the damage were to follow the path of least resistance, then we could get these sorts of patterns as the damaging Chakra weaved between the Tenketsu channels. My other thought relates to Genjutsu, whereby the brain could be tricked into attacking the target's own cells vis-a-vis the autoimmune system." Another thought occurred to her. "A medic could potentially pull off a similar feat using medical Ninjutsu."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:30 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San's ears perked up when the word Fuuinjutsu came to mind. He had been entertaining the thought for quite some time, but none of the scars diffinitivly looked like seals...which is what had been throwing him off. Yet Bast's explanation then sent a jolting alarm through his spine. The entire time he had been focusing on the scars themselves, he had forgotten about the meridians they had intersected, crossed, and circled. His hands quickly moved this sheets of paper around, making a shape. Running his fingers over it, and taking his light pen out, the Sannin drew the lines, circles, and swirls by perfect memory. Pausing for a second, San then filled in the extra lines and swirls, and the answer that had been looking at him square in the face the entire time was now revealed. Prehaps the answer was all three...

Taking another set of paper and lines a circles, he repeated the process with the light pen again. This time, the answer was much worse. The reverse four image Seal....James was right...the guy was one walking technique.

"Sensei...go back to your office...im going to go destroy this body. It is too dangerous to be left in the complete. There are too may options, too many variables. Im going to destroy the body, and eliminate the pieces. I will keep you informed of all my findings."

San stood up, and unlocked the door, and quickly made his way for the autopsy room.......

(Next post starts the mini arc)

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 am
Sanshi's Bonds golem would buzz in his ear.

"San we have a major issue. Akane's blood came back clean. Too clean. Suna's air and our living environment carries natural toxins. Things that build up over the years and give people mutations and cancer eventually. From all the jutsu effects and oils and metal exposure and breathing you iron sand. I know all of you guys blood chemistry , and his is different from the last time I encountered him drastically. All those things are gone. He is straight up clean.

Our other Subject is clean in a normal sense, accept for a trace amount of sedative I picked up. We have to be dealing with a medical team or Medical nin on a level unseen. I CAN do these things, but that's only If I THOUGHT to, and someone would have to be just as good as me or better to pull this off. The Scaring, that had to be a seal or something. I had the idea to do something similar with tattoos.

Bottom line, I have a Rival out there, and he seems to want us dead. "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm
Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image

San heard the message via bonds golem, which made him quicken his pace even more. The tension was so high...something was about to happen. All the domino's were in place, all San had to do was disrupt one. San spoke through the Bonds golem to James, replying to his statement.

"Thats what i am worried about, my friend. Im Destroying the Body. Its to dangerous to be left intact."

Upon entering the autopsy room, the Sannin prepared his chakra. He had several ideas to be able to do so, make sure nothing was left of the body. Lava, iron sand, bukijutsu, anything. It was then his Particle technique alerted him to the most horrifying thing that could have happened....

"James...you didnt move the body to the morgue yet have you?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 pm
Yo-ko

James reply was almost instant.

"Sanshi if either of those bodies are gone they are Dead Soul walking, or taken, and considering what it takes to get into my lab I'm betting the the first. Watch yourself, I'm going to start the lockdown procedure and priming everyone at the Academy."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 pm
Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image

San felt himself shudder just a little. This body was getting more and more annoying. He started initiating the VOID lockdown protocol, and alerted the ANBU in the village to the issue over his earpiece. Bast would understand the protocol, she taught him after all.

"You do that James. Watch them carefully. I think game man is after our young ones. Keep good watch over them."

San then called forth Morpheus, and told him the signature they were looking for. He being wind, would be very possible to quickly track down something like that in the village. San then left the HQ, allowing Millenius to handle the lockdown. Out into the world, San began to search for this body....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm
Bast watched, amused, as things fell into place in San's mind. Something had finally clicked home, it seemed. She nodded when he told her to leave, but hung around for a while afterward, pondering. When lockdown protocol was initiated, she disappeared in a puff of smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

San entered the HQ, and walked through the many areas to enter his office. As the director of the VOID CIA, it was his job to look through and analyze everything, knowing everything before the enemy even knew what they wanted to do. Information was key, and he knew of its importance. It was with these thoughts in mind that he closed his door and hit the scrolls: the very scrolls Akane left behind.

"Dear San,

If you are reading this, then the worst has happened and i am probably dead. My plan worked and failed all at the same time, and hopefully gave you enough time to be able to at least mount a counter assault, or at least defend the nation. This is the least i can hope for.

Please, do not miss me. Do not allow your emotions to take hold of you. You village will need you more than you can know, and it is up to me to be able to prepare you for what is to come. In these scrolls are my notes, taken over a long time, with my observations of what i have found. You may find them disturbing, i know i did for a little, but you must take hold of yourself. Push through the darkness, and rise to this challenge. If not for your village, for me.

In best wishes,
Akane"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am
User Image
User Image

San placed the scroll down, and attempted as best he could to understand what he had just read. It seemed these events were put into play long before the incidents had occured. It had seemed Akane had begun to "Know" about the events, and in his best efforts, attempted to prepare Suna without giving away his known knowledge of the situation. Damn, he was trained very well. Unwinding the next scroll, San began to read.

Field notes: 1

The most peculiar event happened today during my meditations today. While concentrating on the enlightenment of fire, to aid with my Katon jutsu, i saw...a different demension maybe? I was looking through a screen, maybe a tv screen, looking at 2 other people. There were dark and scary looking, for the lack of better words, and definatly up to no good. How was i looking at them What medium was it that i was able to see through to obtain this vision? Am i psychic? I dont think so. The most disturbing part was when i tried to change my meditation, the vision feel away...and almost the memory....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am
Thantas was under harsh security, locked down and under surveillance, along with all of Akane's projects and puppets. But at that moment, with a poof of smoke Thantas disappeared from the room and was no where to be seen. Where did he go?

After few minutes the Coffin reappeared and was still fully in tact, no damages to the tool at all.

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm
Burried in his research, San's technique was the only thing that alerted him to the summon and reverse summon. Checking over his shoulder, San felt it must have been his mind, the movement at least. Still, he dove into the scroll.

"During these meditation times, i was able to focus on and control. I heard two voices: One very much like mine, but somehow seriously more sinister, and a low gutteral old man's voice. The more i focused, the better i was able to "see" and eventually saw the "glass." Behind it was an old man but his eyes i could never forget. They seemed dead, but were so sharp, i felt like he was cutting me when he saw me. I shall tell of one of the conversations i had, voice one being the old man and voice two being...well..my voice.

1: "What have we learned so far"

2: "The Black Dragon's son grows stronger every day. We need to move up the timeline. If we wait to long i fear he will be able to stop it."

1: "Operation Red Sands completely relies on the ability of subject 17 to be able to strengthen subject 00. The Kazekage and her ninja NEED to believe that subject 17 turned on them by his own accord."

2: And what if he doesn't, what if the ACANF becomes too stabilized, and they get suspicious? You and i both know that we will only get one shot at this. If the Black drag-

1: "Then we will complete the Raiden in case that happens. I will oversee that it is completed right under their noses. We will kill the Kazekage, and the bastards son. Three Birds, one stone."

2: "Three birds? What the hell are you talking about Jigsaw?"

1: "With the proper energy source and supply, we will be able to kill the Kazekage, the Black Dragons son, and watch as Suna gets whipped off the map. A perfect trifecta...."

2: "So, whats the course of action, what do we do?"

1: "We continue as planned. Release the Jashin strand in Rouran, and then sneak in"

2: "Perfect. Little to no peering eyes... "

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image

San heard over the radio about a visitor at the gates, and formed a single hand seal and disappeared.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero passed by the area he knew to be home to the branch of Suna he was attempting to become. He moved through the area, simply on his patrol route, the area obviously clear. He shut his eyes momentarily and then kept moving.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSebastian Uchihaxxx

Sebastian woke up in a cell."Um hello?" The hell where is? he remmebered training with San and then... It all hit him at once the evil version of himself and Se. It was funny he always considered Se to be evil. But he did save him though it was simply to save himself. He was questioned and let out of his cell after he then headed out.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:18 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

Shazam! The duo would appear in a poof of smoke in the VOID hq, where San would lead the way down to Bast's area of expertise in the RandD department. Down in there, he would find a large secluded room and unroll a scroll of his own.

"Alright...here the thing is"

Performing a single hand seal the Lacuna seal would release and the large lizard armored...thing...would appear before them. San was fully prepared to interact with the thing if need be, as he had seen what incidents had been happening recently. Nothing was as it seemed.

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1820

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers