Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:55 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel listened mutely to the waitress coming along. She glanced up at Ezra when he complimented her drawing, blushing slightly. "Th-thank you." She was back to stuttering rather quickly. She fidgeted carefully as she sat there, debating whether or not to start another drawing. When Lucy addressed her again, Ashriel nodded quietly.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:33 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy nodded and said "Okay~ and headed for the counter. She brought the remnants of the pitcher of lemonade and new glasses of cappuccino and iced tea back over.

She placed the drinks on the table and sat down across from Roanan with a huff, reminiscent of someone who probably hadn't taken the time to sit down at all recently.

She poured the rest of the pitcher of lemonade into Roanan's glass and sat back. Making sure Misery saw that she was on break.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm
Roanan took a second after Ezra left. He relaxed his body and wiped away that rolling tear. Taking a breath, he stood and stretched. He slipped out of the bathroom and tapped his way to his chair. It was quiet, so he picked up his guitar and worked to immerse himself in playing, trying to relax. In a couple of seconds, everything around him was lost as he played, focusing on letting his memories go. His eyes closed on him, his shoulders relaxed, and the music flowed. Song after song. This was what Roanan normally did when he was upset or bothered. He would play and play until he noticed the time or his fingers began to hurt. It was at this point that a smile spread across his face. It was soft and relaxed, as if he had not a care in the world despite the weight on his shoulders.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Ashriel's fingers gripped her pencil lightly as she opened up to a new page in the sketch book, beginning another drawing. This one also featured a heart at the center. She took a deep breath as she saw Roanan return, a small smile came to her face as she heard his music. Just listening to music and drawing was oddly relaxing to her, and it was obvious. Slowly, wings began to form, stretching out from the heart. A soft harmony to Roanan's playing slipped from her lips instinctively in the form of humming, and she didn't seem to know that she was doing it.

Once the wings were completed, Ashriel continued on to draw musical symbols and icons around the heart. She took a deep breath, drawing carefully. Her eyes stared at the page as she continued to hum, slowly growing louder. Gradually, she added in gentle lyrics. They were off the top of her head, made up on the spot. She didn't seem to notice that she'd begun singing. "~I never believed that, I'd find anyone. I never understood how a girl could get her breath taken away~" Her voice was gentle as the lyrics wove along. "~You see all the movies, the best friends laughing. I always believed that was just fiction, never real or possible for me.~" It appeared that she was just softly singing her thoughts although she still didn't notice.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

-Sorry Guys-
Misery nodded and left him silently, going back behind the counter, she tapped her lips and thought about what she had learned in those few minutes. Snapping her fingers, she smiled and began to prepare a drink for Marcus. Once that was finished, she drifted into the kitchen to pull out a few fresh cakes from the oven and set them out to cool.
Back in the main area, she sliced into a cake, a new one that she had yet to introduce, and brought both back to the young man. "Alright. Here. Let me know what you think when you have finished."

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:05 pm
Something snapped Roanan out of his playing as he abruptly stopped. He immediately swiveled and faced Ashriel, a big grin plastered on his face. "I didn't know you could sing! You've got quite the voice!" He said, giddy all of a sudden. He turned again and said, "Hey, Ezra, you said you could play, right?" The gears were turning in Roanan's head. Usually, nobody could stop him when this happened. It was usually just best to let things run their course before attempting anything when Roanan was like this. Then again, wherever this was going could have an unusual outcome at this point.

Drunken_Ninja08

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Ashriel snapped to attention, stopping singing abruptly. She stared at Roanan when he grinned at her. When he said that he didn't know she could sing, she found herself blushing. "I...err..." She found herself startled as she listened to Roanan turn to Ezra for a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy was taken aback by Roanan's enthusiasm to Ashriel's soft lyrics. She was sure the girl must be shocked too as she didn't seem like she was singing to anyone other than herself.

She shrugged and picked up a popcorn ball to dismantle. New people were always fun to watch, and she didn't often get the chance to do it up close.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

Misery came over to the counter and smiled at Lucy, "Good, taking a break." She said to herself. Looking over the small work area, she would have frowned, but instead and just shook her head, a small smile on her face. It didn't seem like there was any side work to do. Deciding to get herself something to drink, she made a small Shirley Temple and sipped it as she scanned the crowed. More people had parted, the lunch crowd thinning to those few new comers and a spot of everyday-ers she loved too see.

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm
Roanan turned himself right back to Ashriel, a grin on his face. "Besides, you were going somewhere with those lyrics. They matched the mood quite well." He thought for a second before saying, "Besides, perhaps the best way to get over being so shy is to preform to an audience!" While this was true, Roanan didn't mention how hard that could be. He had been there and done that. So, of course he conveniently forgot to mention this.

Drunken_Ninja08

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:56 am

Ashriel's face turned a deep red as Roanan turned back to her. Especially when he said that she was going somewhere with her lyrics. She'd never really shared any of the lyrics that came to her head when she heard music without lyrics - she was too shy to do it. "P-p-perform?" She stuttered, unable to believe that idea. Part of her was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able to get on stage. She only could make up the lyrics because she was a writer, and lyrics were just a poem put to music.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 pm
Roanan grinned and nodded. Though, hearing her stuttering voice, he reached out and padded around her shoulder a bit until he found her arms. Yup, shaking like a leaf in the violent winds of a tornado. "There's an old saying that my grandmother used to say to me during the times when I felt troubled. She said, 'You can do anything and everything in the world as long as it doesn't last forever.' How about this: think of a song that you like to listen to. If you've got the lyrics memorized, then just let me figure out the guitar part. Once I've got that down, all you need to do is sing to me. Not to anyone in this cafe, not to those who are eating or chatting, just to me." She was trembling quite a bit. "Singing to yourself is the start. Singing to a friend is the next step. And if you think I'm still a stranger at this point, then you're dead wrong." He said with a grin.

Drunken_Ninja08

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 pm
Marcus leaned forward, looking at the items she set before him on his table. With a short nod, she left him on his own. Marcus stared at the slice of cake and the cup filled with some sort of liquid. He took to the cup first, taking a sip. Oh how he hated being like those gullible people who would take to anything. Marcus hated showing weakness. He hated how people could tell what he was feeling no matter what face he put on. He was hopelessly filled with heart break like those people on tv always pine about. The cup of liquid that he drank was creamy and warm (making something up since there wasn't much of a description) with a twist of flavor. It warmed Marcus a little on the inside. Hot cocoa. He hadn't had that in years. Setting the mug down carefully, he stared at the cake. He wasn't a big sweet eater but he could deal with a bite or four. The cake was something else. He couldn't put his tongue on it and decided that he didn't need to know what kind it was. It was remarkably good, Marcus hated to admit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff