Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice almost fell backward from Eve's hugging her, but she pat her head with sweet smile, "Long time no see, Eve-chan." she said to her in cute tone, and look up to Merril and Svan, after Merril told her that samurai. "I know, but I'm not sure what's going on. We only got few dens, I think someone caught one of us and begin to spread rumors." she suggest that one of samurai eyes seeker must have seen one assassin. She look at three sweepers with serious look, "You are welcome to stay in our Creed, I have someone I kept promise to keep her safe until he's come back." she told them and got out of Eve's hold and she ran off to the Creed to make sure everything is okay.
Neji arrived infront of the gate, he have to make sure no Madara or any darkness followed him for tracking her. He have to ask her students to see if she's around. "I hope you are okay now, Alice." he thought about her.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 pm
Merril looked at her uncle. "Well...you coming or what?" she asked him with a light laugh.Merril runs inside as her uncle follows her into the temple. "Alice! wait up!" shouted Merril.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Revenge isn't my choice ...

He looked at the main wooden gate with Assassin's symbol right in front of him, Neji wasn't sure that they might either attack him or hurt him by accindent like last he came to visit. He was about to enter, until he heard a familar voice came, "Hi Neji-san!" she called out in cheerful tone which he turn her head and see Alice running towards him, at first he thought that's different person until he sense the light within her heart, so he can tell that's her. "Hey Alice, it's been a while, but what happen to your hair and..." he noticed she's bare feet, "... you forgot your shoes." he pointed out as she look down and he was right, she forgot to wear her theigh length boots. She look up really embarrassing, "Oopies." she claimed as her fingers on her lip. Suddenly out of nowhere the D-Gate was open infront of them, and Hinata come out and fell forward facing to the ground, "Ow, his gate probably made me clumzy."

... but for both of them

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:15 am
CARMANA

Carmana's nobody fell next to hinata......he looked at the d-gate and was breathing hard......anime sweat drops all around his head...... "this isnt good......that gate is unstable......if carmana doesnt hurry......he will be traped betwean demensions for ever!" he looked and saw carmana through the gate......he was betwean demensions and was on his knees......he slowly got up and deactivated all armor except his mask......he opened his now unarnored skeletal wings and used them to make it out just before the gate collapsed in on itself......his mask stopped glowing and deactivated......he collasped to the ground......his wings acted on there own and push him to his feet......they almost seemed to bend so there bones that when alive had supported flesh gave a thumbs up to carmana's nobody......they then folded into his back......he staggered abit and shook his head......he was pale and the gem in his chest was glowing green to try and calm him down......he smiled once he felt better and the gem was purple once again...... "sorry about that......Neji......we have a problem......Zatsune is after somthing and we need to know......NOW! we just had a run in with a fallen she used to talk to us......" he told the whole story from how he weakened the fallen completly to now......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice and Neji helped Hinata up, while that happen both girls pure light increased a bit. Neji look at Carmana and his Nobody, but he only pay so much attention to his cousin, until he heard Zatsune and earned his shot up by his face, "Zatsune! She's here!" he almost shouted with shock, and Hinata explains to him about everything, "Who's Zatsune-san?" she asked them, "She's a dark side of Hatsune Miku, I guess I can tell you two what she's after. She's planned to kill all Keyblade Guardian, so the Maiden of Light will be unprotected and letting all villians easily kidnap them. After that, she will kill her light counterpart to obtain mysterious power from dead counterpart. Fallens, they are her creation and only drawn upon them by someone, who commit their sins. It's turns out Hatsune is Virtue and Zatsune is Vice, complete opposite." he explains to them with his genius brain that he remembered when he torture her to make her talk. Hinata and Alice gasped about what Zatsune's deadliest plan, they will lose all of Keyblade Masters. Hinata have to warn Hikari about her childhood friend endangerment, when she sees her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 am
CARMANA

Carmana looked like he was about to blow a gasket......he grit his teeth and clenched his fists......a clicking noise came from his arms...... his voice was pure rage...... "If she dares......to try and hurt a keyblade user......or the ones they protect......i will PERSONALY take her and destroy her......ATOM BY ATOM!!!!!!" the clicking grew louder and the skin on his arms ripped away from the arms themselves to reveal sleak mettal arms with gattling guns sticking out of each wrist......his nobody jumped and eventualy talked him into a calmer mood......the guns retracted and the arms smoothed again......the mettal shining bright and new......carmana sat with an obvious look of regret on his face......he sobbed an appology to hinata for loosing his temper like that  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Only girls made an anime sweatdrop as Neji stay neutral about his temper, especially Hinata fidgeting with her own fingers. She quietly sighed, "It's okay, Alice-chan and Neji-nii-san will forgive you for your temper." she said to him with glum smile. Alice look at his robotic arms, which she never seen it before. She walked towards him, near Hinata made their princess abilities increased a bit, and poke at his arm, "Hey, what's this?" she asked him a simple question and starts to get curious. "Who in heaven is he? Is he even a human?" she questioning herself by her thought, but her strong spiritual power couldn't read his aura.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm
CARMANA

Carmana looked at Alice and sighed "......i dont know......it looks like a robotic set of arms......but i dont remember having them......then again i dont remember much of anything about my past......hinata can tell you abit about the situation......ask her to start with how i met het and she should explain......i would ask for you but......i dont feel like i deserve to talk to hinata after losing my temper...... he was holding back tears......black tears......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice doesn't have any clue about robot things, "What's a robotic?" she asked him very clueless, then she look at Hyuugas with same expression. Neji gave her a shrug, while Hinata have same clueless expression. "Hinata-chan, did you met him..." she asked her in curious way, and Hyuuga Princess awkwardly explains to Assassin Princess. Alice gave herself an anime sweatdrop, "Oh that explains, and he's the Keyblade Bearer. I thought Neji-san might be good for you since he has strong sense of honor and justice, but I guess two is better then one." she told her and Neji overheard her as he blush about being a good for his cousin. "I know, isn't that wonderful." she said very cheerful as their pure light increased a bit, making Neji looking at two princesses. "Whoa, this is like get along girls." he said about them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm
Merril came running in followed by Sven and Eve. "Alice! what's going on?" asked Merril a bit frightened by the commotion.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Alice look over her shoulder to see Merril, Sven, and Eve running towards her as she heard her question. "My two friends came to visit to check to see I'm- wait the minute." she turn her face towards Hyuugas and Carmana, she looks like she knew something is funny going on, "Isn't that Atti-mph!?" she got cut off by Neji covering her mouth, he lean towards her ears, "Sorry, Hinata-sama couldn't remember Atticus because of her Nobody has to restore her former memory... long story." he whispered to her, so Hinata won't hear him. Alice just shocked and glance at her, then she nodded at him to keep it a secret. Neji look at Alice with serious expression, "Alice, I just came here because I have to make sure no villains will come here and probably attacking you, but just keep your light low profile." he said to her and she nodded with kind smile, "Thank you for worrying about me, Neji-san. I will be okay from them." she said very sweet tone and kindess to him. She look at Merril and the Sweepers, "I will get everything set up for you two, Sven-san and Eve-chan." she open the wooden gate and walked in.
Neji and Hinata watched her go in, Hinata tugged her cousin's sleeve. He looked at her curiously, "Did Carmana-san know about her?" he stayed silent and look at Carmana, thinking he wasn't developing enough to sense the light, then he shook his head, "No, I don't think he knew that Alice has same pure light ability as you." he said and took his cousin's hand to walk pass Sven and Eve, he will let kid follow two Hyuugas.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Merril just stood where she was looking confused as she watched Alice show her uncle and Eve follow her so Merril sat down and looked at her half of the amulet that she split with Alice. "Mom...who and where are you?" she asked herself. Then the voice spoke to her again making her jump. "W-Who are you? Show yourself right now!" she said out loud.
"Hahahahahahahahaha such a smart child you should come and look for me if you dare." the voice said with a mocking tone.
"Fine then I will..." said Merril as she ran off. "I'll just stay in the city for now. she thought.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice let Sven and Eve, until she sense the demonic aura nearby and look at Merril, and notice she ran off. "Merril-chan..." she said to her quietly, she begin to worry about her as she ran in to get her cloak and her shoes. Once she got out of her Creed, she look at one of her student and tell her to keep Sparrow safe until Hawk comes back. Alice use her ninja skills to move silently without making a noise to make sure nothing suspicious about her Second in Command.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm
Merril looked in all of the windows searching for someone or something suspicious looking just to find out where the voice was coming from. I will find you...Merril thought. "Can you at least give me a hint or something?" she shouted.
"Okay...how about a riddle? If you can solve it then I will show myself...how's that?"it said.
"Fine then ask away!"she said to the air.
"hehehehehehe...here it goes...There are four brothers in this world that were all born together.The first runs and never wearies.The second eats and is never full.The third drinks and is always thirsty.The fourth sings a song that is never good.What is it? asked the voice.
How am I supposed to figure that out? thought Merril.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers