Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 pm
Henry felt loved. He liked being around this girl. He liked her smile. But it faded. What's the matter? I'm a puppy! puppies don't make this girl smile!? He hesitated, but forced himself to think what a dog would do. It was sad and a little gross in his opinion because it's just plain unsanitary, but he did it anyway. Henry pretended to be a squirmy little puppy and licked the girl's hand.

Allison laughed. and then stiffened again. He actually answered back? What a loser! She reached out to the boy again and thought menacingly. Or I will hunt you down and strangle you with my magic. Unlike a lot of people, I am not afraid of you or your gremlins. Stay away from m friend!
She smiled at Matthew and finally answered back. "I don't know how far my telepathy goes, but it's pretty far I'm guessing. I was talking to a guy somewhere further in town. A Heartless. He was about to tear one of my friends to sheds with his power. I couldn't let him do that," Allison explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Elizabeth pet his head one more time before standing, with a frown on her face. "Why would you do that? You can't just be nice to me in your human form? Why would you do that? I dont... I don't understand... you can't just interact with me as a person? Treat me like a person?" she shook her head, moving the hair out of her face once more. "My name's Elizabeth, by the way..." She turned away again, sighing. What was wrong with these people?  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Matthew was less than amused with what he heard. "What a jerk. Honestly the reason people a afriad of heartless is because a bunch of them abuse their powers for sick and twisted amusement." He said balling his hand into a fist and then resting his head on it. Then he seemed to snap back into an upright sitting position with a eureka feel about him. "BUT! We have people like you out there so may yet be hope!" He exclaimed with joy. he looked up at the sky and sighed. "Allison, it's been a real pleasure but alas I tire and must retire to my own room. Perhaps we can chill tomorrow, same place and time? Or perhaps somewhere new?" He asked standing up and looking ready to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis laughed again and mearly thought more to himself than for Allison to hear. "I look forward to it." He was itching for a real fight anyways. "Come on boys! Let's make ourselve's scarce for now!" He called out to the golems who each returned one after the other. Francis turned on his heal made his way back to the coffee shop, from there he worked hiis way back to his usual hangout in a house now empty and abandonned in a neigborhood far from Allison's own home.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 pm
Dog-Henry whimpered as she sighed. He shifted back into the form she'd seen before. "You wouldn't pay attention in this form. You already made up your mind that I was terrible. I'm sorry for trying to get your attention, damnit!" he snapped, his voice rising. He hated that he was being mean to her, but he was naturally defensive.
Henry shifted again. This time he turned into the very image of the boy who'd been there a while ago. The only difference between the boy and this version of him was the eye color. "This is who you're afraid of," he muttered. Then he shifted into the man he'd seen crying in the alley. "And this," he said. Finally he shifted back into himself and frowned at her. "You don't even know me. Yet you put me in a league with them?" he spat at her feet, purposely missing her shoes by about five inches. "And you thought they were the heartless ones."

Aiyden glared at the boy. He really didn't like him being there. He needed him to leave if he was ever going to talk to Allison. Aiyden frowned as Allison said goodbye to him.
Allison smiled, even though she heard the guy's thought. He was retreating, that's all she needed to know. "Sure. But if I'm going to be "defender of the weak", I guess I'd better get practicing," she laughed. She got up to see her guest to the edge of the porch. She noted Aiyden sitting across the street and thought her next question. Think of me if you run into trouble. You know. Think my name. Loud. She flicked her eyes in the direction of Aiyden. Be careful around him. He's dangerous. If he crosses you. Think of me. I'll try and be there. Physically OR mentally. She smiled and nodded. "Tootles, Matthew. See you tomorrow."  

Nell-E Kae

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm
((Double wammy! Post and character. sorry for making you work so hard ^_^U))

Name: Peter Falco
Heartless or Human: Heartless
Good or Evil: Good...ish
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): Largly increased strength and can tougher up his skin to be as hard as stone.
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image
Personality: Roudy and friendly, peter is very easy to get along with. He is your essential drinking buddy although he doesn't drink much.
Other: Despite his normally good humour Peter doesn't normally drink. He is also on the police force and conceals the fact that he is a heartless as best he can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((this bit's the post.))

"Roger that then." Matthew tried thinking back. Course there was a mental squee shortly after that but who could blame him. After all he had a telepathic friend, it was exciting. On the other hand it was clear he took Allison's warning seriously as he glanced in Aiyden's direction ever so briefly before stepping down off the porch and flourishing a grand bow. "Tah tah. Have a pelasent evening." He said beofre standing up straighnt trning on his heel and practically marching towards his house like some kind of soldier. Needless to say Matthew was in a very chipper mood.

((I think that should just about sum up my characters until the in game mourning. Unless Ayiden feels like causing trouble.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Elizabeth was absolutely shocked and taken aback at this boy's response. She took a step back, a little frightened as she said, "I... I'm sorry..." she looked down at the place where he'd spat at her and her eyes began to tear up. Why was she always so sensitive???? She kept her eyes down as she explained, "Well you didn't treat me very well... and I just thought... well I..." her voice cracked and she looked up at the sky, not meeting this boy's eyes.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:55 pm
((Zeraal, of coarse he does. XD and what is good-ish?))

Allison stood on the porch, leaning against it's support. She simply waited for Aiyden to react.

Aiyden got up at tat moment. He knew Allison was watching, so he couldn't pull anything..yet. He waltzed over to the boy and casually began walking beside him.
"So. You're a friend of Allison's?" It wasn't really meant to be a question, it just sounded like that. "So what's your name?"

Henry looked up and ran his hand through his hair. "Damnit," he mumbled. Then he sighed and narrowed his eyes at her. "Okay. Don't cry. I know your about to, Elizabeth. Please don't. I'd hug you if you wouldn't move away at the first sign of my movement," he offered. He didn't think it would do any good, but still he stood. he was tempted to turn back into the puppy just to cheer Elizabeth up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm
((packing it in for the night after this, work tomorrow and all that snaz.))

Matthew saw no harm in giving the man his name. "Recent friend and the names Matthew. How bout yourself?" matthew said returning the question with good humour. He was still wary of this man. If Allison said he was bad news then he was probably as bad as bad news got.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 pm
((alright. I can save this until tomorrow.))

Aiyden smirked. "You can call me Jake," he responded, searching for this boy's biggest fear. He was good at hiding it. He wasn't going to do anything just yet. He looked over his shoulder, sure enough, Allison was watching them with her arms folded over her chest. "I'll be keeping in touch. That's the best way to put it," Aiyden snickered. The he patted Matthew on the shoulder in a goodbye gesture and turned around, heading towards Allison and leaving Matthew to walk the rest of the way to his house alone..in the dark.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Elizabeth, wide-eyed, looked at this mysterious boy. "Who are you???" she whispered. She'd never felt so inclined to know someone... but he hadn't been very nice to her, then suddenly he'd said that she was judging him. And those eyes were drawing her in. They were pulling... making it hard for her to not look at him. Elizabeth fiddled with the bottom of her dress like a nervous child.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm
Kylia turned around and saw the man leaving with his, things, she left out a huge sigh of relief, "Thank god that guy is gone," Kylia muttered to herself. She looked around her surrondings, she frowned, she didn't know this place real well, and it was slightly creepy. SHe began walking back in the direction she came, but taking a bit more complicated route, weaving around buildings, staying out of the mans sight.

Alyria watched the man and his golems, she smirked, "Maybe he sin't too weak," SHe thought, stepping out of the shadows, she looked around a bit befoer heading past the coffee shop, passing the man by, without as much as a glance at him. Alyria yawned slightly, she paused and looked around contemplating where to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 pm
Henry smirked. "Call me Henry. Now do you want a freaking hug or not? You might want to take advantage of this moment," he stated. He held his arms out, inviting her, but not pushing.

Allison watched as Aiyden patted Matthew and turned. He was walking towards her now. Goodness, what could he possibly want now?
Aiyden slowed as he got closer to Allison. She didn't budge as he spoke. "Are you waiting for me?" He joked.
"What do you want?" Allison sneered. Aiyden stood, unfazed by her tone. He was tempted to knock her out right then and kidnap her, but he didn't think she'd go for that.
"I want to talk. Is there something wrong with that?" he asked innocently as if they hadn't had that whole tussle earlier.
"Yeah. Right. You, talk?" she snickered, "Whatever."
Aiyden was loosing all hope of getting over any emotions he had at the moment. "Damnit! What did you do to me!?" he exploded.
"What do you mean? I didn't do anything to you!" Allison shouted back. Aiyden suddenly grabbed her wrist. When she began to object, he sent imaginary spiders skittering up her arm. That distracted her long enough to allow him to pull her down the street and into his house before he got rid of the spider.
"You are staying here until this blows over!" Aiyden growled. Allison's eye widened in genuine fear, but then she took a deep breath and nodded, plopping down on his couch.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm
Elizabeth felt a slow blush creeping over her face as she whispered, "Thanks... but no thanks. I don't hug strangers, but maybe we could get to know each other... Henry. Then, you'll have a better chance." She smiled a little then began to walk towards the theater. Looking back over her shoulder, she called out, "Are you coming? I'll show you my sanctuary." she prodded as she walked ahead, waiting to see if he'd come... why had he wanted a hug...?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 pm
Henry was confused with himself. He'd never begun to like a girl so quickly before. It was weird...but in a good way. He dropped his arms and stuffed his hands in his pockets. Then he slowly followed Elizabeth toward the theater.

Allison munched on an already open, probably stale, bag of chips. "So what do you want?"
"I told you. I want to talk," Aiyden growled. He came and relaxed on his couch as Allison soaked in her surroundings.
"Is this where you live?"
Aiyden simply nodded. She nodded, accepting it, and stuck another chip into her mouth.
"Listen Allison. I don't know what you did, or what type of powers you have, but I don't appreciate guilt. Talk it away," Aiyden snapped.
"How am I supposed to go that. the only way to get rid of guilt is to fix what made you guilty. What made you guilty?" Allison asked in her therapist voice.
Aiyden turned slowly and looked at her straight in the face. "You."
Then, before either of them had realized what was happening, Aiyden and Allison had leaned in and were kissing each other. That kept up for about five seconds, then Allison realized what she was doing and pushed away.
"Oh My Goodness! What the-!? What were we-!?" Allison panicked. Aiyden sat back against his couch, the reality of the situation finally hitting him.
"Did we just-?" he cut himself off. The look on Alison's face was answer enough. Even though it was a horrified, shocked look, Aiyden couldn't help laughing.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 am
Elizabeth felt very self-conscious as he followed her to the theater... her home. What was he thinking right now? She stood before the door, and turned to face him, her back against the wall. "I'm about to let you into my heaven... my home. If you say a single word against it, I will throw you out on your a** so hard, you're grandchildren will have bruises... got it? I've never shown anyone this... only because no one's ever really cared." The door said, 'DO NOT ENTER. ACTORS ONLY.' In large, white, bold letters. Her heart fluttered.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff