Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

The guardian of fire gave a small giggle, shaking her head with a smile as she watches Regina retreat in on herself, though opens up her shield enough to be seen. "I am fine, Reggie..." She pulled her robe around herself a little tighter before she went to sit on the end of Regina's bed, still givign the water guardian a reassuring smile. "It'll take a lot more than a little bite to really hurt. Remember when Cider hit me with a rock...?" She lifted a hand to her hair to show a long, thin scar mostly covered by her hairline, before letting her mess fall back into place. "I'm pretty durable, Reggie."

((Seriously, Daytona is taking at least 4 girls into town? She needs a Judge Dredd bike, not a little japanese bike. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:32 am
((eh, we're magic. We'll make it work somehow. Cider can always ground surf lol))  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am
((Maybe I'll just have Sam have a bike/scooter herself, to ease in transportation. Or this, maybe. XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am
Regina

User Image

She sighed and nodded. "Yeah but Sammy... I just.. I think I..." Regina stopped herself before she could say it, her eyes lowering to her knees. "I don't think I could bear it if I hurt you badly..." She never had worked up the nerve to tell Sam her feelings and hid it all behind her play-boy mannerisisms. While she knew that something between herself and Sam was likely to be a disaster, a large part of her wanted to try anyways, to see if they aren't perfect even though they were opposites. "I don't..... I don't think I could stand it if I..." She couldn't finish the statement, the word caught in her throat.

((OutOfCakes: Please dear GOD no... That bike make me cringe.... I have ridden such a bad-a** chopper... That makes me die inside...))

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Celeste

User Image

Celeste jumped a little at the reeving, she tapped she own helmate and smiled,
"Give it to Zoe I'm sure she'll need it." She leaned against the side car looking around,
"You know your going to catch your death one day on this thing," she teased. Motor bikes weren't her thing, what she loved was her little electric scooter, it made little to no noise, and was just pleasant to ride, at a decent pace. Celeste always played things a lot safer then Tona, one of the many things making them different from one another. She kicked the dirt a little just sort of fidgeting around while they waited, when Tona mentioned the craft store she blushed a little and nodded,
"W-Well yeah, I've been meaning to make a lot of new things, and now I'll have enough fabric to make you guys some stuff to if you need it." she smiled. She loved sewing, she always had her sewing machine set up in her room, sometimes it would drive the others insane with the noise through the night if she was too engrossed in what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Grinning widly when she asked if she wanted to come, ZOe nodded and said to her as she stood from her seat "Yeah! I'll go with you, it'll be fun." She hadn't been out of the house, actually out of it, in awhile. Sure, she went outside, but she hasn't been able to leave it, she's never had a chance to. Going to the kitchen quickly, she tossed the core of the apple she had just finished into the trash before walking back into the living room in time to hear what Celeste said. She watched as she walked to her room. Waiting a few moments before walking outside, she went out when she knew that Celeste was out there. Skipping happily out the door, she walked over to the the others by the bike.

((OutOfCookies: Sorry it fails so much...))  

Austria_1880

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

٭CIDER٭

Cider watched as the number of people
accompanying Daytona increased
expodentially; it was becoming quite
the little elemental roadshow! But now...
the necessity of her accompanying
Daytona seemed moot. After all, with
so many friends supporting her,
there was no way the Dark Guardian
would end up losing herself or becoming
maudlin, at least not for very long. And
anyway, Cider reminded herself, there
was just so much to be done around
the house! True, with her organic
architectural additions, the house would
more or less heal its own problems, but
there were no shortcuts to cleanliness
and organisation. And furthermore,
someone would need to prepare dinner
since the group would probably return
late, tired and hungry. As usual.

But beyond those concerns even,
something small was niggling at her
mind, an itchy thought in the far back
of her awareness, that needed to be
contemplated sooner or later.

Daytona... She telepathically whispered,
with something of a mental sigh, I think perhaps
you should leave me behind this time. We can
discuss anything on your mind this evening, if there's
something you need.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:26 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Samantha gave a small giggle, shaking her head and putting on a wide smile; she would put a hand on Regin'a shoulder or knee, but she couldn't reach through her ice shield. "Don't worry about it, Reggie... let's go get some breakfast... and if Cider or Celest is still here they can take a look at this bite. It'll be like nothing ever happened." Standing slowly, Sam gave a good tug on the sheets of the bed, certain Regina would feel at least that. "Now c'mon, you'll feel better..."

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:34 am
Regina

User Image

Regina nodded began to tedious task of dispersing her barrier into water particals that simply were wisked away by the air. When that was done, she stood and shrugged on a hoodie, wanting a lay of clothing to feel a bit more isolated, and walked with Sam in a sort of awkward silence before she grabbed hold of that abomination of a robe and turned to face her. "Sam? Can I ask you something?" She questioned.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Samantha had almost made it back to the kitchen, her mind mostly ruled by a growling command from her stomach, when she felt a small tug, turning with her usual wide eyes curious expression to Regina, one hand habitually holding her robe closed, despite the sash that looked like kittens doing the can-can. "Hmm...?" Sam started, before her face split open in a yawn. "Unnh... yeah Reggie? What is it...?"

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona heard Cider in mer mind and instantly slunk down, disappointed.
"Cider," Daytona mindspoke, "I was really hoping you would come with me." Daytona's waist grew suddenly cold, a chill ran up her spine, making her feel all too lonely once again.

Mother, how stupid could I be? Daytona thought to herself. Way to act like a complete idiot and have everyone come to town.

Daytona shook her head and continued talking to Cider. "I would very much like to talk later tonight, i-if that's not to much to ask?"

Daytona watched as Zoe and Celeste hopped into the side car and strapped on their helmets. With another rev of the engine, Daytona started down the driveway and turned into the dirt road. Luckily, the face shield was black and the other Guardians couldn't see tears forming in her eyes.

Why, why was the Guardian of Darkness crying? Love was never foretold in her future. It wasn't even a pipe dream for her to chase. Darkness, was simply that. Dark, dank, lonely, cold. Her body felt frozen, as if she had internal frostbite. She sped up a little bit and glanced in the rear mirror to see waves of dirt dust fly behind her. She looked quickly over to the side and saw Zoe truly enjoying the rush of wind through her hair, and saw Celeste cluthing her design book close to her chest with one hand and clutching the side of the car with the other.

Daytona wasn't really going that fast. Fast, but not speeding.
Not like Daytona wanted to.
She wanted to drive, far away from the disappointment, far from the light that was Cider.

She heard Zoe and Celeste laugh and it brought Daytona back to the now. She remained quiet for most of the ride, and played the music loud when they were out on the main deserted highway.

User Image

OOC: We can timeskip to town whenever everyone's ready. It would be like late afternoon...3, 4PM I guess. just say "ready" when you are.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina shifted nervously and looked at the ground, unsure of how to go about what she wanted to say. "Samantha? Have you ever.... wanted to ask out someone that part of you was telling you would never work out, but most of you wanted to try it anyways? Even though you were scared that it would be a failure before it started, you still wanted to try?" She asked and brushed back a long strand of hair, her nerves suddenly making her much more girly in mannerisisms as a blush began to paint her cheeks.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm
Celeste

User Image

Celeste laughed nerviously still clinging to the side of the cart, she blinked looking over at Tona tilting her head, she sensed her sadness. Celeste frowned, she knew what Tona thought about herself about her element... but, she didn't see what Celeste could see. Light and dark, they weren't good or evil, that's what she thought. Light simply watched, spreading light on those who were suffering, that way their pain could be seen, and yet still ignored by the rest of the world. Celeste clutched her sketch book. And dark could keep someone safe, hidden. Or keep a moment perfect and silent. Dark could easily exist without Light, but Light, could never mean anything without the darkness, it was a strange balance. She badly wanted Tona to be happy, knowing she didn't need her, but... Celeste knew she could be like a chain, because she wanted to be around Tona, because she needed her, but she knew she was happiest around Cider. When the car stopped Celeste put her hand on Tona's,
"Hey... Tona," she said softly, "You know, I can just stay here, and you can go back with Zoe when you two are ready, its not a long walk." she said smiling, hiding any emotion she would have against the idea, she smiled softly, "I know you want to be with Cider."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

"Hmm..." Samantha tilted her head back, pressing a few fingers against her chin as she did her best to sift through her memory, though she didn't seem to be able to come up with anything. Idly twirling her robe a little, the fire guardian gave a small giggle, shaking her head with her usually vacant smile. "I don't believe I've ever thought about asking someone out like a date or anything. I don't really understand love, though... well, I know I love everyone here." Samantha nodded, satisfied with her answer, and punctuated with another growl from her stomach. "Umm... we can talk more over breakfast, right?"

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona felt a hand on hers and she choked back more tears. When the bike slowed down to get onto another road, she looked over to see Celeste's hand on hers and smiled, even though her face couldn't be seen through the helmet.

Daytona spoke telepathically to Celeste, "I want you here with me too C, you're my best friend. Besides, I have an idea of a jacket I'd like you to make for me." Daytona paused for a few minutes. "And as far as Cider...well, I'm not sure if my trials are for naught...." Daytona let the sentence linger, and internally wished Cider felt the same way about her, but also felt terrible for not shoing the same interest in Celeste. They were best friends, after all. Perhaps...no....

User Image

OOC: *is sensing love triangle*

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas