Oh hellz no!
  What's Vocaloid? 0_o
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:08 pm
▄▀▄▀βlanc Ғumée▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Baby, think things through as you walk down the aisle.
'Cuz you should be my
lady if you knew what hides beneath my smile.

Blanc slowly woke up himself when he felt movement from the girl next to him. He had slept through when the doctors were taking care of her and this time refused treatment from them so that he could watch and make sure that she was okay. Blanc sat up quietly as he watched her with concern as she fell in and out of conciousness, but not entirely at peace. With a soft sigh, he rested his head onto the side of the bed as he held onto her open hand to let her know that she wasn't there alone.

His mind wandered to past thoughts and memories, but not ones of Annette. It was the way that Rose looked at him so distantly and with such sadness, but she continued to smile even when Blanc kept telling her of stories of his home. It must have been selfish of him to never really listen to her stories, but then again, she never really spoke much of it. What was it that kept him from seeing her earlier? He felt so comfortable around her, she saved his life so many times, she was the same social status as him, his younger brother loved her, even his family might love her. Why didn't he? It couldn't have been because she was from the West, he wouldn't have cared. That obstacle. The large one that made a tremendous gap in his memories left him with questions.

He was too exhausted to think straight anymore. He had felt so tired earlier, now, he oddly felt relieved. Like he had a huge burden taken off of his shoulders. Where was everyone else? Where was his family and friends? Where was Rose's family and friends? This woman....she never really got around to anyone, did she? I guess that means less competition he thought as he smiled to himself in his sleep. Something he hadn't done in what felt like forever.

When the music ends, you'll be with him, pledging your whole lives to each other.
I cannot
bear to watch his kiss seal your union, knowing how things could be instead.

User Image

▄▀▄▀Ғumée, βlanc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Pictures provided by photobucket]
[Lyrics: Wedding Dress - Taeyang]

[Love him damn you! ;A; LOVE HIM. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

"And all I do is think of you, I'm on the long road home, the road that leads me straight to you."

{OOC: I want Annette and Gabriel to come to the hospital after hearing about the accident :3 lol anyway she does love him! lol she's in a phase of denial...of some sorts lol}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀

A warm object was in her hand and it almost scared her half to death. She could tell it was a hand and for a moment she thought it was the hand of her father. It was a wish she wished for, for so long. Even though she despised the man she never knew, she still hoped that she would experience the care of a father.

Rose moved her head slightly to the side to see that it was not her father but Blanc. She hardly even remembered what happened, all she really remembered was telling him something that had her emotions running high and then she was lost in darkness. It didn't take her long to realize that she had collapsed and she wasn't at all surprised that she did. In fact she knew it was bound to happen, she just wished it was somewhere where no one could find her and she could be left there alone to die. Her eyes were half lidded as she stared up at the ceiling, not bothering to move her hand away. Though she enjoyed his warm hand in her cold dead hand...she still couldn't feel that little bit of happiness. There were many things stopping her from feeling what it was she wanted to feel for so long.

Day in and day out she prayed to God how badly she wanted to be happy. That, was perhaps the one selfish thing she ever thought of, the only thing she ever wanted for herself. Was it possible that God was giving her what it was she wanted? It was almost impossible. The guilt of her mother still weighed on her, especially since no one in the world knew but her. She was yet to tell anyone and truly let out those painful memories to finally let them go. Simply thinking about it all made her head hurt as well as her heart. Rose felt as if she was going to pass out again. Her body trembled, her hand trembling as well. She didn't want to wake up Blanc so she slowly pulled her hand away from his and turned her back toward him and stared at the wall, shutting her eyes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
{OOC: }

"I know it's hard, Ipromise you we'll be alright, And through this all you know thatyou're the reason inn everything I do. It's all for you, you know that you're my reason in life, it's all for you."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:30 pm
My f e e l i n g s for you still persist,
but my
m e m o r i e s also cruelly remain.
Ah, there were so many things I wished to tell
y o u ,
but already...it was too late, so I closed my eyes in
s o r r o w.

Please Look Into My Eyes Only

User Image

Gabriel didn't look at her then. Why did he feel so uncomfortable when they talked about family? Maybe it was because of his own. How disfunctional it was. But the public didn't know it. Annette didn't know it. Not even her family. Only one other person knew of him and his parents and that was Blanc. He was his escape. Spending time with Blanc meant not being stuck at home and hearing the arguments. It meant not hearing the sobs from his mother and the beatings she received. No, playing with Blanc meant being a little kid and having the time of his life. It was one of the reasons why Gabriel treasured their friendship. That and because they were like brothers.
When he grew up, he accepted the fact that his father was a greedy, drunken business man and that his mother was pathetic. This was yet another reason why he grew cold feet. Why he feared marriage with such a sweet and innocent woman. He feared he'd turn out like his father.
Gabriel's face tightened. No, it would never happen. He loved Annette and she to him. He'd never turn out to the violent man his father was.

His face lightened some, looking Annette after a long pause. "I was thinking somewhere in the valley near the lakes. My family has recently bought a villa up there with a nice view. I've only been there once since its purchase but it was a lovely venue. Or maybe you want to go somewhere farther? Like traveling?"

"Why are goodbyes so precious when their meaning is so solemn?"

- - - Gabriel Valentine - - -

I wanted e v e r l a s t i n g n e s s,
but my
w i s h caused you nothing but trouble.
P l e a s e, you must wait where you are,
I'll be on my way to catch y o u.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 am
[Bump? I got nothing. xP ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 pm
[same here lol]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 pm
Bump?  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 pm
[Yeah I don't know what happened with Gaaras, just procrastinating a bit right now. xP ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Ѧnnette βridgett Șeraphine

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

((AND THE RP RETURNS))
Annette could see the sudden strain his face. It caused her to worry some. What had he been thinking about? She lifted her skirts from the wet ground, afraid of them being ruined any farther. When Gabriel spoke again, she found herself a bit relieved. His voice was light, happy sounding. It made her smile, the pink rose petals of her lips streaching beautifully across her face, her cheeks dimpling with glee. "A valley?" The girl asked blissfully. In her mind, she could see it. A peaceful place, made for themselves, quiet and away. Away from all the drama...away from Blanc. She looked down to her boots, but kept her sweet smile. "Why, that sounds perfect. Do you think, perhaps, we can boat on the lakes together? Or walk on the beaches? I would very much like to see the sun set there."
She glanced over, looking at Gabriel's handsome face, his sharp mysterious features. Annette was attracted to him, most certainly. The heir of wisdom, darkness, and desire about him would rope any sensible woman in. She found herself thinking--what would thier children look like? Certainly he wanted children! He had his fortune to think about. They would be perfect together. There was no question...no hiccups...no adventure.

No day,

I'm always in this twilight,
In the shadow of your
H E A R T

”I love you, always and always…to the moon and back again.”

gaaras and milk

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:30 pm
My f e e l i n g s for you still persist,
but my
m e m o r i e s also cruelly remain.
Ah, there were so many things I wished to tell
y o u ,
but already...it was too late, so I closed my eyes in
s o r r o w.

Please Look Into My Eyes Only

User Image

Annette looked so blissful, so excited. He surely couldn't let her down with hsi grim mood and held her hand tighter. "Yes, yes. And we can have picnics and go horse back riding. All will be good," Gabriel told her, trying to persuade her with the notion that they were living a dream. He needed her to be happy, he needed her to want to be with him. Yes, that was what he was trying to accomplish. So that she wouldn't have second thoughts. So that she wouldn't think about someone else other than him. So that she wouldn't leave him.
Maybe that was what Gabriel truly feared, being alone in this cruel world. He didn't want his hand to e let go of. For far too many times have people left him and he felt he was so distant from others. He truly was a pitiful man. Too many people left his side; his mother when she decided to conform in being beat by his father, his father when he decided to get into drinking and gambling, and probably the most important: Blanc. Blanc was perceived so highly, so commended, so successful. He was loved by all. Where did that leave Gabriel? And Annette, who gave him the attention he so longly desired. Yet, her attention was not so full and he again was left without light.
Gabriel had to make sure Annette was his.

The two walked to the Serapine household where the maids gaped at how the teo looked. They quickly tended to Annette while Gabriel was handed a towel. He wiped himself drying but nothing could be done about his clothes. They were a sad thing. all frumpled and damp; very uncomfortable on the body. A maid handed him clothes after a couple minutes where he was led to a wash room to change.

[ I have the feeling that Blanc is going to crash their wedding tomorrow. I'm anticipating his entry. ]

"Why are goodbyes so precious when their meaning is so solemn?"

- - - Gabriel Valentine - - -

I wanted e v e r l a s t i n g n e s s,
but my
w i s h caused you nothing but trouble.
P l e a s e, you must wait where you are,
I'll be on my way to catch y o u.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 am
[Lol, actually Blanc knows NOTHING about the wedding, having forgotten about that along with Annette. We're just waiting for you guys to notice their accident at the hospital, since there's nothing else for us to do. ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

The maids whisked Annette upstairs to dress.
"My word, miss! Out all night without a chaperone. If Master Valentine had not brought you home, I would have assumed the worst!"
It was her ladies maid, Mrs. Bennett. She scolded the young girl, untying the back of her dress and lifting it over her head.
"I'm fine, Mrs. Bennett, really." Annette said with a smile. "Does my father know I was out all night?"
"Of course not! I kept him dumb to the fact. You can thank me later," the elderly woman huffed. She hobbled over to Annette's night stand, taking a piece of paper off the table and putting it in the girl's hands. "This come for you while you were away."
Annette ripped the wax seal and read the letter.
'Miss Seraphine,
I am sorry to give you this news the day before your wedding, but Blanc Fumee was hit on the street yesterday. He is currently under our care at Mercy Hospital with amnesia. I pray this is not too unsetteling. Feel free to visit him at any time.
Dr. Osborn'

Annette shook, staring at the ink on the paper. She was pale, covering her mouth as her eyes scanned it over again. She had to see him--he couldn't have forgotten her! Right? Mrs. Bennett brought her a dress to wear. "Mrs. Bennett, please tend to Gabriel while I am away."
"Tend to him! Where are you going?"
"To the hospital!" She quickly put her dress on, primped herself and scrambled downstairs. Annette grabbed her jacket and ran outside. She hopped into the carriage. "To the hospital."

When she entered, Annette had flowers in her hand, looking in the room. There was a girl beside the bed--where Blanc lay. "Blanc!" she gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh God, what happened!"

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

"And all I do is think of you, I'm on the long road home, the road that leads me straight to you."

{OOC:}

After some time, Abigail got out of bed and managed to get help from a doctor to put Blanc back in bed. Once he was there, she sat back down and sighed, still a bit surprised that she had collapsed. Still, she felt very weak and disoriented though Blanc needed the bed far more than her. He was still badly banged up and she still had trouble looking at him. Perhaps it would have been better if she stayed home...but if she did, Blanc would be dead in an alley. Rose put her hands on her face trying to calm her strained heart. Anymore of this and she felt like her weak heart would soon give out.

Suddenly, another voice rang in the room and Rose looked to see that it was Annette, the very girl that destroyed his heart. Rose looked away from her feeling an ocean of anger wash over her just by looking at the thoughtless girl. The room was silent and Rose simply sat there, her hand in Blanc's to keep him from knowing she was still there. The doctor was there luckily, so he answered Annette's question. Rose simply sat there, hating how she had to listen to what happened again. She felt guilt and anger swirling around in the pit of her stomach.

"I know it's hard, Ipromise you we'll be alright, And through this all you know thatyou're the reason inn everything I do. It's all for you, you know that you're my reason in life, it's all for you."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 pm
▄▀▄▀βlanc Ғumée▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Baby, think things through as you walk down the aisle.
'Cuz you should be my
lady if you knew what hides beneath my smile.

Blanc reacted and sat up when he saw the door burst open and groaned in pain before edging himself back down onto the soft sheets. It's been a whole day, and Blanc's had visits from everyone, saying that he was a man that couldn't die. First in war, brought back from the dead only to be hit by a bus to die again. And yet, here he was, slowly but surely, recovering by the side of the woman that's always been there to heal him. "I'm sorry, who...? Who are you?" he asked wincing as he squeezed onto Rose's hand for support, trying to readjust himself back into a comfortable position to avoid putting pressure on his wounds. "Friend of yours?" he asked turning his head to face Rose. Of course he wouldn't recognize Annette, her being the girl he wanted least to forget about, but perhaps it was for the better of things.

[Quick post, gtg to bed]

When the music ends, you'll be with him, pledging your whole lives to each other.
I cannot
bear to watch his kiss seal your union, knowing how things could be instead.

User Image

▄▀▄▀Ғumée, βlanc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Pictures provided by photobucket]
[Lyrics: Wedding Dress - Taeyang]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

{OOC:}

Rose had the urge to go back to sleep and not wake again but she snapped out of it and helped Blanc sit right, trying to help him in order to keep him from reopening any wounds. Rose looked at him when he asked who Annette was. So it was true, he truly did forget her but Rose was unsure if she should be happy about this or not. What if in the end they wound up together and he remembered Annette? What would happen then? Oh, how she feared the outcome of it and feared being pushed aside like her mother.

Rose's hand fell limp in his as she pulled it away and placed it on her lap. Rose looked down and shook her head when he asked if she was a friend of hers. A friend? Rose had none and even if she did, what would any of them be doing all the way out here? Rose sighed and simply sat there in silence not even sure what to do or say.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annette stared, mouth agape. He forgot about her? Her lip trembled, she looked away and turned to the doctor. "How long...until he gets his memory back?" she asked softly.
The doctor looked at his clip board. "Hard to say, possibly never." He looked at Annette's eyes, seeing the grief building within her. "I'll...leave you three alone." He gave a nod and went out the door.
Annette looked at her gloved hands, then at the bed. "You really can't remember me?" She let out a small labored breath. Perhaps this was for the best. Maybe she could forget about him now and live her life with Gabriel in peace. Why had she come anyway. "H-how embarassing." She sank to a chair, holding her head and gulping. She looked to the girl who was looking away from her. Green hair? She must be from the west--she must have saved Blanc. "Thank you," Annette replied meekly to her. "For bringing him here," she fiddled with her gloves before reaching into her pocket, pulling out a wedding invatation. She moved to the side of Blanc's bed. "I know you don't remember...but, if you are well enough, it would mean a lot to me, and your best friend Gabriel Valentine, if you came to our wedding tomorrow." She withdrew her hand and smiled weakly, attempting to hide the large tears spilling from her eyes. "I-if you can't don't feel guilty. Y-you were hit by a bus, for goodness sakes!" she laughed awkwardly.

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items