Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Alexia just stood there for a moment, thinking over the three words he said. 'He obviously doesn't wanna talk about it...' she thought. After a few seconds, she shook her head. 'Wait, why am I so worried about it?' she asked herself, 'I shouldn't even be here. I should just be home, listening to my parents... Being the failure they will soon enough see in me and acting as if nothing is wrong.' The girl stood independent of the counter and said, "Okay," before walking out of the kitchen on into the living room, just to sit down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Misao Just shrugged and continued to cook. The smell was welcoming, warm and delicious, but the appearance of his home was like staring at an empty box. There wasn't much decorations, but Misao like it that way anyways(He wasn't too big on making things complicated). There were common, yet simple things in his living room: a couch, an arm chair, a coffee table, a few bookshelves, a tv, and a "family" portrait. His parents and three brothers aat closer together, very strict looking and unsmiling. Misao however, was nearly put off to the side, him at the age of nine in a suit, it was as if nothing changed from those empty eyes to the present empty eyes.

[ah, I might have said it were a small house, but I changed my mind xD make it a small estate, like a mini-mansion to make it a bigger place for more loneliness! :'D ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:59 pm
Alexia looked at the portrait and frowned slightly. "I guess his family doesn't like him..." she said, looking in the direction of the kitchen, "At least, we have something in common... At least, we will soon enough..." The senior stepped toward the couch and sat down, staring at the ceiling and thinking of what her life would be like when her parents find out. "Yep... I'm totally gonna be disowned..." she said, looking down, "Whatever..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm
"Disowned? What for?" Misao asked her, looking down at her. He had finished cooking and came to get her but heard her talk to herself. "If you still want to eat, the food's ready. You can leave too if you want to. I just came to tell you it's done." if she wanted to talk about it or not was her choice and not really his problem besides helping her with it, after all, they were friends. He wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to leave his home was large and empty, and not very welcoming. It didn't quite mark a family friendly home, but Misao was fine with it.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 am
Even though, he had over heard she, Alexia didn't really want to leave because the sooner she left, the sooner she had to face her parents once again. 'Dammit,' the senior class president cursed herself in thought. She looked back at Misao and nodded, getting up. Heading to the kitchen, she said, "My parents. They expect me to be perfect. If I'm not, they'll disown me. They've said it to my face many times in every way possible." She got a plate and a small portion of food even though the sadness she felt tugged at her to eat more-just another way she had to be perfect; she had to even look and weigh perfect to her parents. They would rarely let her eat anything that they thought would make her imperfect even as a little girl. "They believe I have the position of senior class president and vice president and they said that if I didn't get it than I wasn't perfect which meant I wasn't their child either. I'm scared to tell them the truth or else I'll be on the streets. It's no of your concern though really..."

[I have an idea that instead of her parents finding out she didn't get both positions at graduation, they come in on a student council meeting and find out then. Teehee~]  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:21 pm
[Oh noes! ;A; (Or she could live with him if they do kick her out xD ) ]

Misao listened patiently, thinking over what she said. It was similar, yet different from him. He sat down across from her with his own plate as he silently ate, thinking over what he should say or what sounded right. "It's not like they really care if you're there or not though, isn't it?" he said looking down as he ate, pausing to look at her before he resumed his dinner. "What's there to worry if they're not there for you? Look at where I am; Not even a butler or maids like yours. If you're that worried, just stay with a friend or something." Misao set his fork down and looked up at her "Think about what you wake up everyday to do. Does it make you happy?"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm
[That's what I'm hoping for. razz ]

Alexia stared down at her plate of food and was silent for a minute, thinking. Finally, she looked up and said, "No, it doesn't, but I'd have no home if I don't do everything they want me to. The only actual friend I have is... Well, you. But you seem content with living alone, so I wouldn't wanna bother you. I just have to wait it out then I can just live on campus at the college that accepts me. My parents probably wouldn't help me financially by then, but I can get a job. Who wouldn't want to hire a successful high school graduate, right? I can get by without butlers or maids; I never wanted to have any in the first place, but it comes with the territory. I've always just wanted to be normal..."

[New format because I'm hating the complicated one I've been doing.]  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:59 pm
[Bump.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:59 pm
Misao cleaned up the rest of his plate "Are you going to finish that?" he asked looking over at her food, not really wanting to waste or pack up any of the food, since he liked his meals fresh. "If I'm your friend, then you can come to me for anything, even if you need to use my shirt as your tissue, or if you need somewhere to stay to get away from your parents. That's what friends are for, aren't they? Normal is different for everyone" Or at least what his book said. Misao didn't mind whether one or twenty people were staying at his house, it didn't bother him.

[Ditto. xP ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm
Alexia looked down at her plate and then at him, frowning. "Yes," she said, "It'd be rude not to." One good thing came outta her being her parents' puppet for 18 years; the girl had manners. She began to eat, speaking between bites. "Well, my definition of normal is not how I'm living now." The senior girl stared off for a moment and then spoke, a bit softly, "I'm sick and tired of it." She finished up her food and took her own plate to the kitchen, cleaning it without even asking if she could or not. She came back through the entryway and leaned on the door frame. "You know what? I'm just done. I'm just gonna start being me, Alexia the girl who is actually pretty nice, not Alexia the stuck up snob. I know just how to start myself off." Alexia pulled out her cell and called Chives asking him to come get her. After she hung up, she was just smirking, her plan slowly forming in her head.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 pm
"Well I support whatever it is that you are planning to do" Misao said as he was drying the dishes and putting them away. As he closed the last of the cupboard, he looked back at her "What are you planning to do?" Misao was the one that felt more like a caretaker to her now, but that's what he usually was.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 pm
The senior class president giggled and held a finger up to her lips. "It's a surprise for everyone!" she said, winking. There was a knock on the door a moment later. "That must be Chives! Well, see you tomorrow!" she grinned, grabbing her stuff and leaving. Once her and Chives got into the limo, she told him where to go. He was hesitant at first, but went along with it. Luckily, by the time she and him got home, her parents had gone to bed. She wanted to surprise Misao first and then her parents.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Misao could only raise an eyebrow, unsure of what he just said was the right thing to say. Before he could say anything else, she left with her butler. "Hmm..." He wasn't quite sure what to make of this, but tried to shrug it off. He hoped that she would feel better by the next day, thinking that this pep talk would work. With a sigh, he took his bag from the sofa and started his study from the sofa. After a good half-hour, he was snoozing away already. Another half hour later, he woke up and spent another half hour trying to "wake up" again with his low blood sugar, then went upstairs to go wash up and slept in his actual bed. As his mind started to doze off, he thought he could hear Alexia sing in his dream, his first actual dream in a long time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm
The next day, Alexia was up and ready in no time. "Miss, do you really think that that was a wise decision last night?" Chives asked as he opened her door to get in the limo. "Of course, Chives! I'm done being someone I'm not! It's time for change!" she said, smiling, "Oh, And call me Lexi from now on." "That's quite unorthodox!" he argued. The senior frowned and said, getting in the limo, "I thought you of all people would support me in this." The bulter coughed and straightened. "Well, I guess you're quite right, uhh... Lexi. I suppose it's best you branch away and be your own person." he responded before shutting her door and going to the driver's seat. Soon, she arrived at La'Jane High and Alexia went off to find Misao.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 pm
Misao woke up at his usual time, like any usual day, half an hour of sitting up and trying to arrange his mind for the day, half-sleep walking to the bathroom, and by the time he got downstairs to make himself his usual breakfast, he was "awake", just enough to not accidentally cut himself as he was slicing a bagel for himself, despite having dazed out through most of it. It must have been the daily routine he's gotten so used to. At least the throbbing in his head was gone. He had just gotten back to school, nearly forgetting what happened the previous day until he got into the classroom and saw Alexia, and said a simple "hello" before heading to his seat and pulling out the same book "Smiling for Dummies", rereading a third time to see if it made any sense.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff