Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
School for the Specially Gifted [[Accepting//Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 pm
"I think it's in the drawer..." Leo turned to Lisette. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable." He found the DVD, and put in in the player. Next, he dimmed the lights, and sat next to Lisette, hands nervously in his lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 pm
Lisette sat with her legs crossed and her back straight, her hands on the floor close to her sides.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 pm
Katarina tilted her head to the side, as if listening to nothing. She stopped and knelt down to spy a leafy plant. She touched it lightly. Ah, no, it wasn't something that interested her afterall and she ended up dancing away.
"I can tell you're irritated, Spencer. Don't act so sour in such a wondrous place," she exclaimed happily. "I mean, seriously, am I worth your time? I might not even put out for you in the end. Trying to have a relationship with me is quite climb and effort. That is..." She paused. "If I don't fall in love first."
Katarina then sprinted away, adoring this cat and mouse game. The witch enjoyed to tease the shifter. Again, she stopped, but this time whistled. Sebastion came out from the shrubs, his black, lean body slinking to his master. "Take the herbology book to my room if you will," she ordered softly, the cat looking quite grumpy before complying. She laid the book on the floor. Sebastion sat on it and then his form, and the book, disappeared like smoke. Katarina gave a small nod and then glanced behind her shoulder to look at Spencer with her vivid blue eyes before clasping her hands behind her back and walking again, slower than before.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 am
Spencer followed, forcing her outside to calm. "I'm willing to try," she said, already fantasizing about what Katarina would be like in bed.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 am
Watching thru the tree's kyo stared at the two girls that were talking as they passed from him a ways away. He had mostly covered his scent with the smell of the forest around him so he was not fully thinking about that as he gazed at them. Inhaling deeply and slowly he caught a whiff of both of there scent's. The wind was blowing towards him helped him to get a strong scent off both of the girls. A shifter and a human he thought for a moment smelling at the air a bit more. No not a human a witch more the likely he thought slowly standing up when they were walking away with there back's turned to him. It didn't look like either noticed his presence so he relaxed a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:36 am
Nervously, Leo placed his arm around Lisette's shoulder, then quickly removed it.
"Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable..." he apologized."

Mad Haru

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 pm
"You apologize alot." Lisette replied with a small smile. "Please, try to relax."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:19 pm
Leo nodded. He was supposed to relax, that was why they were here. He re-placed his arm around her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:04 pm
Lisette remained silent, watching the movie as it went on. It was odd, watching people move about on screen. It was almost like they were there, except they were not.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 pm
Leo remained just as silent, watching both the movie and Lisette's reaction. Nervously, he moved his hand down to the elf's waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:20 pm
Perhaps a little desensitized by some of Spencer's advances, she didn't seem to realize just how much something like this meant. Of course, kissing and more ... erm...intimate ventures still frightened her - but she wasn't against hugging or cuddles. However, she did notice how nervous Leo seemed even now, and glanced back over to her friend - offering him as reassuring a smile as she could muster.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 pm
Leo blushed, and smiled back. "How, uh, how do you like the movie?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 pm
"I like it so far." Lisette replied softly before diverting her attention back to the film.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Leo nodded, and turned back to the screen.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff