Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:47 pm
"That might be, though i don't think it's wise to go mad in a public place. I mean just look at what people have done to the cops. I swear sometimes it's like this city is full of mad people. We must be the only sane." He paused for a brief moment before speaking again. "May i be inclined to know you name?" As they stood still one person ran through Clarance. As the person ran through him Clarance reached out and grabbed the persons heart. The person fell dead with-in a few seconds. "My apologizes." He said as he dropped the heart.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 pm
Kastel watched the person fall without flinching and looks back at Clarance. "Alice." A small smile appears on her face, the same kind you would see on a politicians face, "Living in a corrupt world gone mad, does that not make us mad as well?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 pm
Stopping at the edge of the building kyo looked over the edge breathing a bit hard. "Oh you gotta be kidding me" he muttered looking down the wall that the girl had slid down and exploded away from. "Dam it to hell" he muttered taking a few steps back as he jumped off the roof heading towards the other side. The particles around his hand formed three long claws that he sunk into the side of the building to help slow his decent as he finally got to the ground. Letting the particles go he reached out and touched the metal of the fire escape that was near him the entire escape becoming particles and wrapping themselves around Kyo. "Get back here" he yelled running after her. He needed to get closer and her speed wasn't helping at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:04 pm
"No, not necessarily. Those going mad might not be the one's corrupting the world. Those going mad are those who are just the society just cause, not because they want to wreak havoc. Though corrupting the world is no easy fret i can assure you. So going mad is an option if need by." He said bending down and wiping his hands on the dead guys clothes. He looked up as he heard the sound of fire and rescue helicopters coming closer.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:11 pm
Kastel looks up as well. "I wonder, I wonder...", she says quietly, almost not loud enough to hear her, "Is there really a difference between sanity and madness." She looks down again, still with the small fake smile on her face, "Tell me... Have you seen my white rabbit?", she asks and suddenly slashes at Clarance's throat with one of her knives.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:14 pm
Kicking the officer who was being held down by gravity Brink smirked as he turned to walk away stopping a few feet away. "Lets see how bad a few bones shattered will be" he laughed increasing the gravity in a certain area of the man's leg as a sickening crunch could be heard. A scream of pain came from the officer as he was released from the gravity. "What a pain this is getting boring" Brink muttered rubbing the back of his head as he walked around standing now in the middle of the street a few blocks away from the cops he had killed.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 pm
Clarance dodged with only a few seconds to spare. "You know if i do see your rabbit i'll let you know, But i might be able to fine you if your an illusion." He said grabbing the knife out of her hand. He looked at the knife "This is high grade stuff. Where on earth did you get this?" He asked flinging it into the dead body.

(You know these Titians aren't very good at there jobs are they. When crime hits they seem to be doing nothing to stop it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:26 pm
"My business,", Kastel backs away a few steps, the illusion flickering a little due to her surprise, but the political smile still on her face, "Not yours." She pulls out two more knives and waits for him to make the first move.

((No kidding, I killed a guy and flung his body out a window and no one seemed to notice))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm
(That's 'cause the Titans have been gone for a while now, remember? The new heroes seem to be busy fighting each other. That's why I had my character take a couple of them with her. They're not a team yet.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:36 pm
((I think he was referring to you guys))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:38 pm
"You can try kill me if you want but that want help you. I have a business proposal. How about this, you will help me in killing alot of corrupt cops and gangs members." He said taking his other hand out his pocket and getting in a Thai boxing stance.

( what has the world come to. Not noticing a murder. Yeah i am referring to the 'New' Titans. A real lazy bunch they are.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:46 pm
(Yeah, well obviously none of us can see or hear half the city away, now, can we? Once again: we also seem to be fighting amongst ourselves.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 pm
((That murder was more to give me something to do and to give anyone reading my posts a feel for Kastel more than to get attention anyway))

Kastel eyes him silently, smile gone, and her illusion slowly starts to dissolve. "You're strange... You don't even try to hide your own corruption...", she says, her real voice sounded tired and a bit raspy as if she hasn't used it in years. "Perhaps we can make this 'business proposal' of yours work... Though I can't guarantee I wont try to kill you at some point, but that seems to be the way this world works..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 pm
Clarance smiled. "I only hide what i need to hide. There is no point in being something your not and well it was how i was raised. Though might i add in helping me you will gain profit as compensation. Well when you do try and kill me at least let me know before hand so it can be a fair fight. I wouldn't want to go hurting you now would i." He said returning to his normal stance. His smile grew devious "Now would you like to help me rob a bank or something to break in out deal?" He asked

( I'm pretty sure you can see the explosions from the Teen Tower. )

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm
(The explosion's being taken care of if you hadn't noticed tho slighty one sided thinking about it now.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff