Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled as she watched her brother dance with Sky. It was cute. If only Zetsu was here when word traveled that the Kage had to speak with everyone. Dai had slipped into her thoughts and hadn't noticed that Shu had changed. When he asked her to dance, she turned around to him and smiled. "Sure." Dai held a finger up before he could touch her. "For the occasion." Dai stepped back and reached behind her. Unsnapping one of her, now two, cases of paper the hung from her belt. Dai tapped the paper and whisked her hand outward. Light blue paper swarmed her and she dropped her sweater. The paper began to fasten into a simple dress. The dress hung just above her knees, was strapless and flowed as if made of cloth. Dai gather her hair and a single sheet of paper folded itself into a rose. She place the rose on the side of her head and tied it down with another piece of paper lie a twisty tie. Dai laughed as she found being formally dressed silly. She stepped close to Shu and smiled at her oldest friend. Reon had taught Dai and Shiro to dance at a young age. She had never gotten the chance to dance with anyone besides her brother. She nod to Shu. "Don't get cocky, Shu. It's not very gentlemen like." She laughed.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro took his hand off Sukai's forhead and smiled, "Zori! I decided to spice up the raikages celebration. The turtles tail will get you on the dancefloor with us!." Shiro shouted down smiling seeing his third teamate after a year. his hand waving and smiling at her, "I was wondering when you were coming. I was the first one waiting, then Takeo, then Sukai, and now your here... our team is one again!" he said with a huge smile as he looked back at Sukai, "are you okay?" he blinked oblviously still thinking the blush meant she had a fever.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai danced with Shiro, matching his steps perfectly. Blushing more when he put his hand on her forehead. "U-Uhh no. I-I'm fine. . . it just." She looked to her side slightly not sure what to say, her heart was still racing banging painfully adjacent her chest. Why am I so nervous around him? It's not that he's a guy, I'm fine around other guys. . . but him I act more weirder than usual. Sukai knew what she wanted to say but she didn't want to be shot down or anything. "I . . . uhhhh." Her face then redden some more. DAMN IT WHY CAN'T I STOP BLUSHING!? She looked over at Zori her blush then going away. "Hey Zori! Long time no see!" Sukai called out at her teammate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:02 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri heard someone talking loudly and saw the boy Sukai was dancing with. He wanted to tell her thanks for healing his arm and make it up to her somehow. Demetri stood and walked over to them."Do you mind If I dance with Sukai for a moment?" He asked in a calm manner like if they were at some formal ball. People asked to dance with others all the time and the polite thing to do would usually be to let said person dance.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui chuckled as he took his sisters hand and placed on hand on her waist. "It's not cocky dai just confident," He said as he waited for her to get into position. He was glad that he could do this, he hadn't really had this much fun since....no! No need for sad thoughts tonight! His confident smirk turned into a warm smile as he saw his sisters attire. "You look beautiful dai that zetsu fellow is a very lucky man," He said giving her a warm smile and with a happy gaze over the top of his sunglasses.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

"Thats up to her, however Sky I will be right back." He smiled smiling looking at his old clothes and the party. "I'm going to go do something I should have done a week ago." He said running off for a moment. "Zori hope you have a lot of fun!" He said running past her and smiling hoping one of her drawings would help her out.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

Ooc: "i need to fix my pictures so shiro's disappearing for a bit"  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Her smile grew wide at the crazy things happening. Well, mainly surrounding certain people were the boisterous activity planning. She sighed in content, leaning back on a piece of a rocky texture to observe this soon-to-be spectacular view. Her eyes then wandered to the direction of a team with their final addition, another new face. The three assembled together, chattering away. It was odd, for Doki to hear this and immediately assumed her actions to be nosy and rude. But inside, she could feel the longing for such a team that she wasn't able to have as a gennin. Her iridescent eyes then beamed over the dancing couples. She thought it was interesting and yet so romantically correct in a celebratory plaza.

She shook her head and looked back to the group. Doki looked back to the spot where she was earlier, apparantly healing the not-needed healing for the Demetri fellow. Well, one concern off of the list. She thought, almost about to lean down when she noticed Shi a bit distanced from Kyo. What could he be possibly doing? Her worn-down boots took her sylph figure closer to the two. One of her brows knitted and furled in confusion. She took in a big gulp of air and asked: "Tell me Kyo-Sensei...you're not going to do something...illegal and possibly be marked as taboo, are you?" She asked, a shudder envenomating down her throat.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai reached up and took of Shu's sunglasses. Hating that he hide his pretty lavender eyes. She place a hand on his shoulder and relaxed her other hand within his. "It was a cocky confidence smile." She giggled. Dai looked at Shu as they began to dance in celebration to the peace. She looked down at her dress and flushed a little. "It's not going to be something regular, Shu." She told him as they moved together. "I'm happy with Zetsu. Strange that I would find myself with an Uchiha, right?" she laughed softly. "Zetsu is the one that holds my heart. I'm happy to be with him. I'm in love with him and wish to never leave his side." She closed her eyes half way and smiled softly. "Just like Yoko was with Reon. Just like...mom and dad." She tilted her head to the side. "I hope you and Shiro find someone special." She spoke sweetly to her oldest friend that she considered a brother.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded to Shiro. "O-Okay, see you soon then." Turning to Demetri, she made a slight bow of the head. Now that Shiro had gone her small bit of confidence had came back; even though she was still timid as ever. "Yes, I would care to have a dance." She said in a shy but more mature voice, much like her age.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1000 両 xx AC: 1500

Zori turned around painfully to watch the disaster she created unfold. They looked so cute too. Too bad it had to end because stupid Zori had to come tumbling into it all. They... didn't seem so effected by it though. The red haired girl smiled weakly and finished that wave she had done half of before. "I'm fine, Sk..." Zori started out, but Sky's attention was now directed at a white-haired guy. She shrugged. It was alright, a random guy was probably more fascinating than a boring teammate.

She watched as Shiro started running towards her, and was hoping that she was finally getting to talk to someone.
"Hey, Shir..." She managed to get out half a sentence before Shiro ran past her and out of the plaza. She frowned, and crossed her arms under her chest. Well this was fun.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

With the fireworks set up, Suzume jumped down from the building back down onto the street. So far it seemed Apollo was busy trying to think of something to do. Well she could wait, in the meantime she would just sort of mingle. Everyone either seemed to be dancing or coupled with someone else. It seemed fairly romantic and it was a shame Apollo was not here with her. Well he was having so much fun, she'd let him keep going until everything was done.

Spotting Doki again, she decided to see how she was doing. It had been awhile and it had seemed like the girl had not noticed her before. Walking over with Cloud in tow she said "Hello Doki-san. How have you been?"

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui chuckled a little at his sisters comments. "I wouldn't expect this to happen regularly I mean that just wouldn't be like you," He said with a slight chuckle. "I'm happy for you dai I really am," He said as he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sure they'd be proud of who you've become, as for me and shiro finding that special someone..." He trailed off and chuckled as he saw shiro's obliviousness. "He's far closer then I...even if he doesn't know it," shurui said with a laugh.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri looked at Sukai waiting for her to accept his offer, but he noticed a sort of change in her. She seemed more confident as the other one left. He smiled when she accepted his offer to dance. As they dance he looked at her and spoke."I just want to thank you for healing my arm, You didn't need to, I was on my way to the hospital, But since you did waste your time on me...allow me to make it up to you. Would you like to..maybe...eat with me tommorow?"The manner he said it in was calm and and soothing tone.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro was behind Zori looking where she was in his new clothes his grandparents sent him. "Zori... who are you talking too?" he asked smiling at her not taking him very long to change and come back. "And what did you do over the course of the year?" he asked Zori smiling since now their team was together. He asked her with the same huge smile that was on the entire party. "Oh Zori there is a childhood friend I would like you to meet, but he is on the dance floor with my sister."

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 40/370

ooc: time skip look shiro  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games