Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image
"The Dragons are my children, and I will do anything to keep them safe"

+-------------------+

Hanora's eyes widen at the kiss. She slowly closed then and moved to be closer to him. When her body touched his, it was like electricty shot from him to her shocking her, and bringing all her senses back from sleep.Now she could smell home on him, feel the smoothness of his skin,taste the taste that was all and only him. It made her feel alive. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself on him,deepening the kiss.

She then pulled away gasping for away. Her first words after that were"Wow, that was amazing"She said plopping back down.She said shaking for the reaction her body was giving to the kiss"I didn't know you liked me,Ryotaro"She said then looked at him"By the way, I was never going to marry him. If I had i would have always compared him to you."She said leaning on his shoulder

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

[Chakra: 285/285=======Stamina: 215/215]
| Kumogakure | Genjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryo blushed expecting that she would pull lightly away from the kiss, but didn't expect her to deepen to the extent she did. Honestly he thought he would do that, which caused him to blush a bit redder before the kiss finally broke. "I didn't know what I lost until I lost it." He replied to her response as he pulled her chair in and hugged around her waist. so there was little space between them to peck her lips once more, "know I refuse to lose it again." He said eating another piece of sushi while cuddling up to his girlfriend and longest known friend.

Despite the mood of the moment he couldn't help but think he had forgotten something. It was ticking him off what he forgot, but as he started into Hanora's eyes which at the moment looked like the heavenly skies it clicked. "I remember! this is bad very very bad...." He said hoping daisuke was going to get there soon. "I was supposed to deliver those scrolls a year ago for a reason..." He said his heart sinking a bit as Hanora's eyes specifically sparked a memory.

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 485/485==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC:

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:25 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke reemerged from a puddle a few feet from the restaurant and casually walked in. He noticed ryo and hanora looking quite close to each other he was about to tease them a little before he noticed ryo seemed panicked. "Hey ryotaro what's wrong?" He asked in concern for his student, as long as he'd known him, which in all honesty wasn't very long at all, he seemed very composed and collected to see him panicky seemed off. He approached them and stood there his arms crossed. He'd tease them later, now he wouldn't find out why his student was acting like he was.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro looked back at Daisuke, "ah sensei... I remembered something about those letters. It was asking the ninja to get ready for this year." He said panicked a bit, since there was no time to waste anymore as he didn't remember a specific date on the scrolls he delivered to the two ninja. "ahhh! no time..." He said bolting out and heading for the kumogakure gates. Stopping a few feet away from the sushi place to run back, pick up Hanora like a bride/princess and began to run to the gates with her. "Sensei follow me!" he said jumping from rooftop to rooftop as fast as he could to the gates with hanora in his arms.
(exit with Hanora)

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 485/485==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC:

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:42 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke blinked before he sighed and grinned a the teasing material he was acquiring walking over to the puddle he came from be melted back into it and made his way towards the gates.
[Exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:36 am
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Doki and Thanatos arrived at the place together, he was walking alongside her. He yawned and looked at the place they had a small banner outside announcing their pocky flavors so Doki would see he wasn't lying."Here we are."Thanatos pulled a chair out for her then after she sat he would take his seat."So, what did I miss anything during the year I was gone?"He really hadn't caught up on anything since when he arrived he was sent to train a genin. He wondered what she was doing right now, I mean she lost her fight so was she watching the end of the rounds? He turned his attention back to Doki, seeing what she was going to say.

AC/Ryo 11450/196400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:33 pm
█ █ █ █ █ █ ███████████████████████████ ㊪㊖㊘&❥┊❣ ⊰ Ð o к i █████████ █ █ █
User Image
Said I was the underdog--
Turns out I was the secret weapon.
You should somersault,
The same way you get them into manipulation.

Though still annoyed at Thanatos, she realized that he was still extending his kindness out to her. In a way she gave up. He was still the same. Forgiving, and downright stupid for always receiving her abuse at times. When he pulled her seat out, she quickly sat like it was no big deal. The last time a boy had prepared a chair for her was to pull it away from her a** so she could land rough. And this was in the Academy too. Bastards.

Anyways. She had to remember that this wasn't too bad. In fact, she was going to eat with some impressive abs. And anyway her attention had again drifted to the stand. Noticing the new flavors.. The green haired kunoichi at last forgave him for the truth behind his words. "A year.. Well, more kids graduating and entering. Shinobi training. Life carried on the same really. A lot of us have recovered and are doing fairly well." She felt like saying, proud that her people could persevere.

Though there were some concerns. The task of managing everyone back on new mainetenance again and the fact that there will still be certain civilians who will in most cases never forgive the massacre of the nibi's trail. "One bowl of original ramen please." Ordered Doki, not ordering her usual portion and topping because.. Inwardly she knew the grim fact that she had actually gained nine pounds this year from not doing anything.

Jounin
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
Stamina: 375/435 ll CP: 240/ 435 ll AC: 12,400 ll Ryo: 3,800

Sparring

ll Styles being Used ll :: Jutsus in Use::

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:45 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos sat and listened , it didn't seem like anything big had happened while he was gone. That was good he didn't know what he'd do if... Well it didn't happen so he didn't need to worry about it."That's good to hear, how are the people doing after what happened during the nibi incident." He turned to the person taking order."Spicy chicken, shrimp and steak ramen please."He said to the waiter before turning back to Doki who only ordered a normal ramen."You can order anything you want you know, Don't hold back on my account."He said with a smile before his eyes glimped out towards the village. They seemed to have this deepness in them while he just looked out.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

Just for his dorkyness, she gave him a quick jab in the abs. "Well, like I said, some of us good. And you can naturally expect some to be more wary of Shinobi now, if that's the case." She mentioned with a cryptic note. As they waited, she just stared at him with dead fish eyes. "That lax nature of yours will someday make a big difference." Smiling, she then gazed along with him. Understanding the essence of just having people there around in general.

Jounin
Stamina: 375/435 ll CP: 240/ 435 ll AC: 12,400 ll Ryo: 3,800

Sparring

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:33 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos held the spot where he was jabbed it stung a little Doki was pretty strong."I see, well I'm glad it didn't escalate into anything worse." Thanatos looked back at her as she stared at him. To him she didn't have dead fish eyes. He'd always see that caring look she had when caring for patients in the hospital. He tilted his head questioningly when she told him his nature would make a difference. He didn't really understand what she meant by that, but decided not to ask for now. He reached into his pocket and pulled a small white object. It seemed to be a paw made of some hard material, the token even had claws on it."Here, got you a little souvenir from the sage lands." When he handed it to her the waiter/tress reutnred with what they had ordered and put the food on the table, saying if they needed anything else to not hesitate to call him/her over.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:36 am
User Image
You should somersault,

Doki curled her lips into a bemused grin. Sometimes he was too adorable despite how he may have appeared. A real gentle guy at heart. And when he thought of her enough to give her something from the sage lands, it really dissolved her last wall of anger at him. Though she realized now that she never really was. She rose both hands to accept his generous gift and inspected it with wonder. It was really...cute. "Woah! Thank you!" Her eyes even glowed at the cute little stubs while touching each individual claw. They were claws! So detailed. She wondered how the dogs in that land actually did it. With their own paws and all.. At this she jerked him back into an arm lock, which in her own distracted way, was a sign of thanks.

At any rate, their food came in. She released him quickly enough and snapped her chopsticks apart. The little pendent she placed in her holster for good luck. "Ikadakimasu~" She said, already chowing down in all good health. "Aw man.. I haven't had ramen in a while. I almost forgot the taste!" She said with a few noodles dancing here and there before it was consumed. She looked back to Thanatos as clueless as ever. "Hey..I was wondering.." Her iridiscent eyes glanced at him with a mischievous glint.

Jounin
Stamina: 435/435 ll CP: 435/ 435 ll AC: 12,400 ll Ryo: 3,800

Sparring

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos smiled as Doki took the souvenir he was glad that she liked it. He watched her look over it, it was very detailed the dogs were surprisingly capable when doing such things. When she jerked him into an arm lock he knew she must have liked it."You're welcome." Their food arrived and Thanatos repeated what Doki said and ate as well. It was so good he hadn't had anything like this is such a long time it was good to be back. Thanatos looked up at the sky the sun was past the highest point in the sky. He had to go meet up with his student soon. He would have to cut this luck with Doki short and after all the trouble he went through to get her to come here. He titled his head when she was asking him something."Yes?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

"Nah, never mind." She shook her head in the end. Already finished with her bowl. Though if she didn't know any better, from the way he was spacing out, he probably had his mind on other things. And with restless minds meant active duty. Regardless of what he said of treating her, she asked for the tab and paid for both their servings. "We should do this again, when times are lazier~ Thanks, yo~" Patting him on the back, she left ahead to the Dojo.

Jounin
Stamina: 435/435 ll CP: 435/ 435 ll AC: 12,400 ll Ryo: 3,800

Sparring

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded to Doki and then she went and paid."You didn't have to do that I invited you..."She then patted him on the back which wasn't what he was hoping for. But he guessed it was a start."Ya we should." He waved goodbye and headed in the opposite direction. He then turned into an alley and summoned Pakkun."Hey." The dog said."How did it go?" Thanatos crouched down to be more level with pakkun."Well I did what you told me and said I'd do what she asked if she went out with me, but she totally rejected me!" Pakkun leaped on top of Thanatos head."Well maybe you probably did it wrong."Thantos just looked at the mutt."No your advice was terrible!" Pakkun merely ignored the boy."But she came into the dojo earlier and challenged me to a duel, whoever lost bought the other lunch, I kinda lost to her on purpose just so we could go out."Pakkun listened to him."I see, did you give her the paw?" Thanatos nodded."She really liked it." Pakkun nodded again."Well at least to you got that right." Thanatos then held a kunai up to Pakkun."Find my student for me will ya? this is her kunai." Pakkun nodded and smelled it leading him on his way.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai lead the way to the ramen shop / sushi bar. Once inside she waved to the cook and walked over to a table by the window and waited for Samuru to join her. Once by the table, Dai sat and a waitress came over with glasses of water. "The Ramen here is delicious. A top contender in my book. Right up there with Konoha but it's been a little over a year since i've been to the fire country." Dai shrugged. "To each his own, if you prefer differently." She took up a menu and looked through what sounded good to eat. It was hard to find an appetite, training and the events she had been through, took a tole on her eating habits. She knew Samuru didn't want to make friends but it was getting to her why he would chose Kumo for protection. "Samuru? If I may, why Kumo for sanctuary?" Her voice was even with him. It was her job to watch over him, she was responsible for bring him into the village.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Cont: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash