Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 pm
Somewhere along the way, Eva lost track of Berner in the woods and looked around worriedly. "Berner? Are you out there? Oh, I knew this was a bad idea..." she said before spotting a young man napping against a tree in a small clearing. "Um, excuse me? You wouldn't happen to have seen a couple of boys run by here, have you? Looked to be about my age?..." she asked quietly.

"Hm?" the man opened one eye to peer up at Eva. "Yeah, sounds about right....But before I tell you which way they went, might I trouble you with a few questions first? I promise, this'll only take a second." he said as he sat up with a bright smile.

"I'm not sure I understand why, but I suppose that would be okay...." Eva said nervously, somewhat unsure about the man's intent, and decided to get out of there the second things got fishy.

But Eva had nothing to worry about, and all the man's questions seemed perfectly fine. "Alright, last one. What do you want to do in life?"

"I...want to help people..." Eva said somewhat shyly. "I don't want to be just another face in the crowd, I want to be able to help people now." she told him, staring down at her feet the entire time.

"That's wonderful!" the man said clapping his hands together cheerily. "As for your friends, I believe they went that-a-way." he said pointing off in Berner's direction. "Oh, and I'll make sure you get a little something extra for your trouble."

"Oh, you don't have to do that. It was nothing, really!" Eva said sheepishly. "But thank you again for your help!" she said waving to the man as she ran off after Berner and Seth, wondering what the point was to the curious man's questions the entire way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 am
Berner was about to run into the woods when he saw Eva come out of it "Hey, you get lost?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 am
"Yes, I'm sorry." Eva apologized once she caught up with them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 am
"No worries then, first through them anybody can get lost." he turned and started walking "Were almost there come on"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 pm
Dez spun around watching the new person. "Who are you?" He said as he made a fist glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 pm
"No one important.", Kastel answers, holding her hands up and smiling in a cheery manner in an attempt to show she means no harm. "Just passing through."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 pm
Dez relaxed and stared at her. "who are you?" He asked as he crossed his arms watching her closely  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm
"Like I said, no one important.", Kastel repeats, lowering her hands a little. "Not to be nosy or anything, but are you trying to attract the syndicates attention or something? Cause I think you might of succeeded with that fancy tornado of yours."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 pm
"I'm practicing." He said looking at her. "They can come and get me, i'll kick their a**." He said sternly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Evelin had made her way back to the tree to see if the guy had left but he was standing there talking to some girl. She sighed and stood there completely lost. This was a moment where she couldn't mind using her powers to help out but she simply stood their trying to recall some of her memory as to where she was now. She didn't care if they saw her standing there like a statue.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 pm
"Well you're certainly a strange one.", Kastel says, looking unconvinced that he could 'kick their a**'. She stays silent for a second before asking, "How did you do that anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 pm
"I used this." He said pointing to his gauntlet. "Its a weird thing...." He said looking it over.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 pm
Kastel looks at the gauntlet thoughtfully before raising an eyebrow at Dez, "And you're completely comfortable telling this to a complete stranger who wont tell you who she is.", she sighs and shakes her head, "Whatever happened to 'stranger danger'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Dez's eyes narrowd. "Fine then..I'll jut get rid of you." He said pointing at her with the gauntlet. The gauntlet began glowing as whip began whipping around it  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm
"It feels like we're not even in the same town anymore." Seth commented as he walked on, hands in his pockets.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff