Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [40]Malaysia Group ♥
Duit Raya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:54 am
amy0213
Slamat Hari merdeka n slamat hari raya balek...hehehe mrgreen

((I know! gonk I spooked myself up!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 am
Nuuru Hans
AHHH! My Tsuna! How dare you!!!!!! D<
Fine, take mah gold ya evil sister!

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:08 am
Purple-Monsterrx
Nice to meetcha too! And welcome to our Malaysian hospitality.....that's only handled by me.... emo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:09 am
I wuuv you
Oh don't be like that. there's no such thing as extremists here and if you see them just ignore them. We here in Gaia live for peace! heart
And you're not allowed to be angry and sad while you're here! xd

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 am
Rosette Crescent
lol, come to my house this raya then. blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 am
Mizuki_Sonou
Uhh, I don't know how to make it so that you guys could pronounce it either...Uwah! Why did I never study the dictionary!!! gonk
Japanese knowledge won't help you here dear, but Indonesian would. ^^

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 am
WillyPT
Aku ingin mengucapkan selamat hari raya Idul Fitri.. Mohon maaf lahir dan batin dan selamat hari merdeka bagi seluruh user Malaysia di Guildy. ^^
Ugh.. let;s back talking in English... Not used to use Indonesia on the net :p
You and me both bro! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 am
Hayate Soul
Selamat Hari Raya to all the Citizens of MALAYSIA and soon MERDEKA!!! will Come!!! 3nodding
To you too pal! heart  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 am
O_OSomeThingWronG
selamat ari raye aidilfitri .. 3nodding ... dan selamat menyambut ari merdeka ... 3nodding
Slamat ari raye pade awak juge!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 am
Nisha-Kizu-Hinata
SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA!!!!!! SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

-Malaysian spirit tunes ON!! smile -
You go gal! xd  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

EtcherSketcher

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:52 am
Eid Mubarak from Australia :3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:06 am
Raz2b
Eid Mubarak from Australia :3
Salam from Malaysia. whee  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

DarkSkyEclipse

Desirable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:52 am
Nick_austin90

DarkSkyEclipse

I celebrate it every year, lol. Last year though I came back home on hari raya sweatdrop My mom was angry at me.

Labuan's a great island though...I'm bored with it already. I mean, its a hot place and there's not much attraction on it for a student but the environment is really good for students.

Lol Nick XDD
Why was she angry?
Oh, I hear Labuan is pretty quiet and there are no cars. The houses are really big and have aircons and stuff...
Is that right? X.x  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 am
DarkSkyEclipse
Well, the cost of living there is quite like Kuala Lumpur though it's a tax free zone. Half the island population drive 4 wheel drive cars and that half do live in mansions and bungalows. My campus is quite poor though our apartment in the campus is quite big for 8 students. The island's main problem would be clean water supply. Every year without fail we lose water for like months at our houses and we have to go to the lecture hall's toilets to bathe.
Some parts of the island have great beaches like the very front of my campus the right on the other side but because Labuan's main trade is by sea the beaches arent too nice what with jellyfishes and all.
Hehe, I'm no fan of going back to my grandparents house back in the village so I told my mom I wanted to come back north on the very day on Raya. Usually we're already at our grandparents house by that time but last year I did my dad a favor. Tehee, he doesn't like going to my grandparents either since they are my mom's parents.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

DarkSkyEclipse

Desirable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 am
Nick_austin90
DarkSkyEclipse
Well, the cost of living there is quite like Kuala Lumpur though it's a tax free zone. Half the island population drive 4 wheel drive cars and that half do live in mansions and bungalows. My campus is quite poor though our apartment in the campus is quite big for 8 students. The island's main problem would be clean water supply. Every year without fail we lose water for like months at our houses and we have to go to the lecture hall's toilets to bathe.
Some parts of the island have great beaches like the very front of my campus the right on the other side but because Labuan's main trade is by sea the beaches arent too nice what with jellyfishes and all.
Hehe, I'm no fan of going back to my grandparents house back in the village so I told my mom I wanted to come back north on the very day on Raya. Usually we're already at our grandparents house by that time but last year I did my dad a favor. Tehee, he doesn't like going to my grandparents either since they are my mom's parents.

Huh a tax free zone but expensive? O_o~
Awwww I see :/
wow water supply huh... Woa, that sucks!! x.x Is it hard to live there then?
So you have great view before bed wink
awww jellyfishes <3 Haha~ Lol i see I see whee  
[40]Malaysia Group ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas