Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Siea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:08 pm
2 or 3 years.
Or more.
I don't remember.
I found it on LJ. :B

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:04 pm
Since I was in 9th grade, and I'm going into 12th now. So about 3 years. I was reading a summary for a fic, and it sounded nice, and I started to read. The pairing turned out to be Draco/Ron. I was very intrigued, and had to read more, and needed different pairings. I was obsessed.
It was a wonderful feeling.  

sombreange800

pollyannamae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:59 am
for about a couple of months i think. It was by accident though but now i cant read non-slashy pairings lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:05 pm
Since 2003, after the 5th book was released, I believe. I got curious on AFF.net [In the IY genre I don't read slash, probably the only genre where a het couple is my ship] when I accidentally pulled up a Harry/Draco slash fic. After that I was hooked. However, Drarry fics always seemed a bit safe to me and I fell in love with Snape [Alan Rickman AS snape, anyone? lol] and tried out a Snarry. After that I was a true Snarry shipper. I love Drarry, Voldie/Harry [Tom/Harry], and I like Remus/Sirius as a side ship.

I also hate the movies. I swear, the third one made me ill at all the information that was lost. I wanted to cry. Almost turned me off HP when I read that it was JK's favorite. Besides, it made Draco a wimp and NOT the homosexual male I wanted him to be. -sighs-  

ashsmule9

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:13 pm
I don't know. A while. Two years, at least? I think? I dunno. I can't even remember how I got into HP slash in the first place, really. All I know is that I fell in love with it and have been a huge fan ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:32 am
I can pinpoint the exact date and time that I started supporting slash: July 30, 2004, at 3:26 P.M. Because that's when I completed the Unexpected Challenge. On FictionAlley (my fanfic website of choice), they have what is called the Unexpected Challenge: you're supposed to read a fic outside of your "usual" comfort zone. I usually read everything but Rated R fics and Slash, so I decided to read a slash story. I wound up reading two: a story called Walk on Broken Glass and another called My December. I liked them a lot, so I kept reading it. Shortly afterwards, I realised that I had begun to write it, and the rest, as they say, is history.  

KelseyAnnePotter

TaliusMuriel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:00 am
Hm...at first, I really hated Harry Potter. I thought, it's just for little 11 old kids...

But one day...I was so bored, that I read book 1-4...in a week

*cought*

And after that I just wait for the next book XD
And since I have Internet, I just love Slash

*sigh*

*.*

Around, two years, now ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:41 am
Let's see....it's been about 3 years since I entered the wonderful world that is Harry Potter slash.

It all started with a beautiful Harry/Draco fanfiction I stumbled upon when I was just getting into fanfiction itself, called Objects of Desire. It's still my favorite fanfiction to this day.

Ever since then, it's been nothing but slash fics for me. ^.^  

Dracavia

Sparkle Charity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:45 pm
When I first found out the two main characters and their appearences (not Daniel Radcliffe or Tom Felton, either)

So, this was about a month or two before the first book came out. I've lost track of the chibbi stories I had of them, but Draco x Harry is by far my favorite pairing, but Draco x Hermione and Harry x Ron are right up there, too ^.~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:27 pm
Uhm...maybe close to 4-6 years? I dunno anymore...xD I just remember reading a story and not knowing what HPDM meant so I kept reading it and then suddenly there was slash and...yea....it corrupted my poor little mind.

My fav pairing is Harry/Tom...Harry/Draco too....  

Ruin Feri

3,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:38 am
since the 6th book came out. i was reading it and realized that harry and ginny were together and i was like 'what a gay pairing. he should be with draco.' without even realizing it o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:17 pm
Oh lordie... let's see.
When the books came out I was young and (relatively) innocent, and I didn't find out about slash 'till about three years ago. I wasn't big on fanfics 'till early this year, so probably only about a year, two tops.
But once I found a good Remus/Sirius fic, I couldn't stop reading HP slash. There are so many good pairings and so many good fics!  

Yaoi_cutie

lokefana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:25 pm
Hmm. After being convinced by, of all people, my choir teacher to read the books, I became instantly hooked. A friend of mine who had been into the Vampire Chronicles slash end of the world convinced me to read Rhysenn's Irresistible Poison. That was about 3 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

It started out with FF.net, then moved on to archives like the PSA and AFF.net. I then found the wonderful world of livejournal. :3 It's been a lovely ride.

My OTP is still Harry/Draco, but I adore Sirius/Remus and a few choice other ships. Even femmeslash. *gasp* Hehe. And I get the amazing joy of going to my first HP con this coming May. I'm excited. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:21 am
about halfway through the third book... so about six years now? ish?  

waxing.poetical

Latter-Day Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:07 pm
Almost a year. I just got into it and I love it!  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff