Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 am
User Image

Mari walked down the streets of San Juan, cahhting ahppily with the locals on the weather as she made her way to the house. A month had passed since Ares had attacked hem, and since then a small amount of Nyads and other creatures had come after them, but they had been easily defeated. As she opened the door, Apollo laughed at her trying to shoo off sixteen boys and girls, all flirting with her heavily. Iona had learned several languages and Mari had taught her some basic hand to hand combat while Tyrinus taught her knife combat. "Iona! I got you something from one of the venders!" she called, quickly hiding the bouqet of flowers behind her back. It was her birthday, and Mari had tried to find something that fit the Godling, and she had chosen a lovely purple hibiscus one that matched her eyes. Mari fiddled with her scar, flames on her sheeks as she shifted nervously.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Iona

Iona jumped up from the desk where she'd been practicing her letters. The Latin-based languages all had such a strange alphabet... She still struggled with it from time to time. So, naturally, she welcomed a distraction, especially since it was Mari. The strange feelings she had toward her best friend had gone unaddressed since she first started feeling them, but instead of going away, they only seemed to get stronger the more time she spent with Mari... She still didn't know what to make of them. She rushed eagerly over to Mari and kissed her cheek in greeting. "You did? What is it?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

Mari blushed deeper when Iona kissed her and slowly pulled out the flowers, offereng them with a bashful look. "Umm... Happy birthday Iona..... I hope you like them..." She said and scuffed her right foot nervously on the floor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Iona

Iona took the bouquet and beamed, hugging Mari with her free arm and kissing her cheek again with a giggle. "Oh, Mari, they're beautiful! I love them! Thank you so much. This is the best birthday ever." She hurried to go put the flowers in a vase and put them right on her bedroom windowsill, reminding herself to ask Apollo later to put a spell on them so they would last forever. Iona was surprised at how happy that bouquet of flowers made her. Yes, they were beautiful, but she'd received flowers as gifts before from family members at home... Somehow these seemed different. Infinitely special.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

Mari smiled wider and began to walk after her, woking up the nerve to ask her out. As she moved down the hall, she felt her movements growing sluggish and it was soon like walking through sludge. As she grew confused as to why she was unable to move towards Iona, Mari lifted her hand and saw it vanishing an she yelled, "IONA!!!" Her body misting away in a greenish blue fog, much like the other Gods did. And she closed her eyes, unsure of what she would see once she opened them.

After a ew moments, she opened her eyes slowly and saw a lavish garder, the ocean next to her and a woman, very beuatiful on a throne of lilacs and shells, her purple eyes vibrant and her hair as lush as spun gold. She knew who this was immdeiatly. "Mom...? You are Aphrodite, my Mother, right?" Mari questioned in a soft voice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
Aphrodite

Aphrodite smiled at her daughter and nodded. "Welcome, my dear. I've been waiting a long time to meet you." She beckoned Mari forward. "Come, let me have a look at you... Yes, you're quite lovely. I see quite a bit of Hades in you... Such an interesting man, that one." She laughed lazily. "But I digress. My darling Mari... I'm so disappointed at the company you keep... The daughter of a foolish mortal woman is not a proper companion for a powerful goddess like you." Her violet eyes glinted dangerously, even though her smile stayed warm. "Help your mother, dear... Help me take vengeance on the daughter of the woman who dared compare herself to me."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 am
User Image

Mari snarled at her mother and took a step back, a weak soul fire blade in her hand, her green eyes sharp. "Like Hades I will. You are such a whore! You HAVE a husband. Hesphestus? My father HAS a wife. Seph? I HAVE a person I love. Iona. I don't care who you are, but you will have to go through me if you want to hurt her. I am not letting you or any other God touch her." She hissed and stood firm, ready for battle. "Now go to Tartarus and leave us be. You slut."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:34 am
User Image
Aphrodite

Aphrodite's expression didn't change, but her eyes flashed with rage. She sighed theatrically and stood. "Fighting is so tiring... I have no use for it. I could ask my dear brother Zeus for a lightning bolt to turn you into ashes, but then the servants would have to clean you up... I suppose there's only one thing for it... I'll send you back to your little half-breed whore for now. But beware, my daughter... You have made a dangerous enemy today. I will have my revenge, on both of you." She smiled and waved a hand, the fog surrounding Mari again. "Tell Iona I said happy birthday, dear."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

Mari found herself back in the hall, her soul fire blade now stronger and she could clearly hear Iona shrieking her head off as she raced through the house. She fell to her knees and panted, her eyes wide on fear as she recalled her mother's waords to her. "I-iona....?" She called weakly, her body shaking as the fear coursed through her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Iona

Iona was by Mari's side in a second, her arms tight around the girl as she cried in relief. "Oh, Mari! What happened?! I was so scared! I thought... I thought... But you're safe now... You're not hurt, right?" Iona didn't see it, but Apollo was standing behind her, looking at Mari, a sad expression on his face.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Mari shook against Iona and looked at her, her green eyes terrified. "M-mother... she wants you... I told her no.... She is after us, and I don't like the idea of her pissed at us... Sh-she said... Happy Birthday...." Mari stammered as she clung to Iona and whispered into her ear, "I wouldn't let her hurt you... I.. I love you Iona..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona felt her heart sink when she found that her suspicions had been confirmed. Aphrodite was after her. Most likely vengeance for the fact that her mother and father had been happy together and even had a child. 'I'm more scared of her as a foe than Ares... Like Artemis said...' She didn't get a chance to finish the thought. She gasped softly when she heard Mari say those last three wonderful words and blushed, trembling with excitement. The feelings she'd been repressing all rushed to the surface, nearly overwhelming her so she couldn't speak. She held Mari tighter and kissed her neck softly, then fumblingly pressed her lips against Mari's, shivering at the heat that flowed through her body from that one point of contact. "I love you too," she whispered, her lips still pressed lightly against Mari's. "I love you so much, Mari..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

Mari kissed her back, gently at first but then adding more passon until she held Iona against her with the other girl's back pressed to the wall. She kept kissing her, moaning softly against her lips as she gripped her leg gently, wrapping it around her waist.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona felt her cheeks flush red and her breathing speed up when Mari deepened the kiss, feeling her head get light and her body start trembling pleasantly. 'Oh, gods... This is what I've been missing... Why didn't I tell her about my feelings sooner? Then we might have been able to do this...' Iona blushed darker at the thoughts going through her head and wrapped her arms tightly around Mari, loving the feel of their bodies so close together, and feeling strangely frustrated that it wasn't close enough for her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image
Athena

Athena smirked as she leaned against the wall with her arms folded. "Goodness, Mari, let Iona breathe," she said teasingly, watching and laughing as Iona jumped in surprise and stopped kissing Mari, still panting softly. "I'm glad you two finally figured it out... You're destined for each other." Her gray eyes darkened. "Be warned, though... Everything up to this point has been orchestrated by Aphrodite." Thunder shook the house and Athena hissed at the ceiling. "I'm meddling? You b***h, you're destroying innocent lives here, I'm trying to save them..." She shook her head and smiled apologetically at the girls. "Just be careful, yes? Your guardian gods and I will continue trying to protect you... But an attack is coming soon that even we will be powerless to stop. It would be wise to be prepared."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff