Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Art Swing (1x1 remade. Spartan x minus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Fiona was still very much aware of the fact that Adrian was in the room with them, so she blushed as Nicholas whispered to her and eventually she whispered back, her voice softer than velvet,
You don't have to be sorry. I ... I'll always be here. And even though she didn't remember the time Nicholas' own mother had done this because she herself had been on the slide, and didn't know he had dreamed it just a minute ago, she touched her other hand to his heart. Thought about how his heart rate had spiked when she had been kissed, though she didn't know just that. Realized how cold he was. Showing emotion at long last, but cold body-temperature wise.
And then she felt herself become cold, just for a second, when he realized that she had opened his sketchbook. The akwardness suddenly became about as big as her previous blanket of peace had been, currently wrapped around her legs like a snake. She quickly returned to normal, closed her eyes again, and barely whispered,
Its in my room ... I'll give it back to you soon. I don't know what to say. I-I understand ... I-I ...
She had been about to say she loved him. Sometimes when they played house as very young children they said it once or twice to one another - the first time Fiona had poked him until he said it. It was what parents did, right? The words hadn't meant a whole lot to her back then, it was just something that parents said to one another and sometimes to her when they dropped her off at school or tucked her into bed all those years ago. Now that she was older she knew the true and very complex meaning of these words, something that she still didn't entirely understand but was beginning to. And the blanket of peace pulled itself all the way up her body until she leaned forward and hugged him.

Her parents came back in maybe half an hour, maybe forty-five minutes time, having showered, dressed and bought a pregnancy test for Gianna - this that was at home in the bathroom. Had it finally happened? And if it was true, when would they decide to tell Adrian and Nicholas and Fiona? How would they react?
Having been outside the room for a period of time, coming back in was like feeling a sudden blast of warm air from the cold. It was true both temperature wise and emotion wise, as Fiona's parents watched their daughter hold Nicholas' hand and whisper incoherently (to their ears) to him. They sat down across from the room next to one another, letting themselves watch from slightly farther away. With a hand on her belly, Gianna thought about how just this might be in Fiona's future. Farther away, sure, much farther away, but maybe in the future. She smiled at her daughter, who didn't see it because she was looking at Nicholas, and Jonah smiled too.
Thank you, Rachel.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 pm
Adrian backed out of the room, wanting to give the two room to talk. It was a rather... interesting place to start flirting, but they were really getting closer to each other. He could tell they just loved each other to death, it was superbly obvious.

"Thank you for always being there for me..." Nicholas whispered back to her, his heart beating at a quickened pace as they talked. He sounded so calm and unemotional, but he was rather nervous at the moment. He could tell she was getting nervous as well when she started to back away more. She was saying something, starting to stutter. She wanted to let it out, he knew she wanted to. He tried to give a smile, tried to remember what that feeling felt like. The best he could do is return her given hug, knowing she will say it once she feels more comfortable. "Fiona... I want you to keep my sketchbook. You know me more than anyone, probably a little more than my father. You deserve to see my feelings in that sketchbook and even if I cannot show it, I would be very happy if you would keep it." He said to her, embracing her a little stronger. "If I could, I would smile for you. I know you've missed my smile, but I can't remember how to smile anymore. " He then said, still trying to remember how.

Adrian noticed Fiona's parents as they looked to see what was going on, and then joined him in sitting down, just simply smiling as he watched the whole thing, thinking how happy Nicholas must be if he could show it. 'I knew you were watching down on him Dear. Thank you Love. I miss you and I hope someday Nicholas can show his feelings again.' He thought as he watched.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 pm
( OOC / Just a random post to tell you that I'm totally fangirling over this roleplay right now and that I'll post tommorow after I do some thinking. c: )

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:31 pm
( OOC / You changed your avatar! It totally looks cool, bro. emotion_brofist And also I'm going to work on finding the link for Twinangle and I have a new picture for Jamila because I couldn't find her old picture. -newscast over- )

Loved each other to death.

I will love you until my dying day.

Fiona felt his heart beating quicker and quicker beneath her hand, felt him try to smile. Fiona curled her lush lips in a tiny smile as though to provide an example, just a slight curling of the lips. A few muscles. (She didn't remember how many. One, two, three ... ) He didn't even remember how ... he justdidn't remember.
I'll always be here. Now her voice cracked again as though to cry even though her voice stayed just barely above a whisper, and in hearing the sudden squeaky sound Fiona's parents looked up curiously at her. She briefly returned their gaze with a nod that felt more courageous than she was in her entireity, and when they looked back down at something they were reading Fiona's gaze returned to Nicholas.
I can't keep your sketchbook, Nicholas. I-I ... it means too much to you. Until today, I've never seen you without it.
What would he do if she kept it? Drawing was his hobby, and she knew and had known that for a long time. She absolutely could not imagine him quitting even for a second, for all she knew he would have liked to draw what he was feeling right this second (that was pretty much the only way he expressed his emotions) but maybe he just might get himself another sketchbook? It was entirely possible that over the years he'd had to obtain numerous of these when one sketchbook might fill up or something. But how could he give this one to her?
When he embraced her a little tighter
(he was so skinny)
Fiona returned the gesture, burying her head and her mane of dark red-brown hair into his shoulder. She smelled of snow and hairspray and an unexpected first kiss. He smelled like snow and sketchbook and disinfectant. She snuggled him just for a second, remembering that just a few minutes they hadn't even been sure if he was going to live through this.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 am
( OOC / Spam post: I found Twinangle!

squee

:3 )

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:45 pm
(I'm glad you like my new look. I decided that I should finally change it up so I went to make a new avatar and this is what I came up with)

Nicholas just continued to hold her, letting her be buried in her shoulder. "Please take my sketchbook. I want you to have it. It means a lot to me for you to have it." Nicholas whispered to her, still trying to smile. "I can get another, start a new sketchbook. Please Fiona. Please have my sketchbook. It will mean a lot if you keep it please..." He started to curl his fingers into hers, holding her warm and soft hands with his cold, smaller hands.

"Fiona... do you remember playing house when we were little...?" He then suddenly asked. Nicholas remembered all too well. When they started to play once, she started to poke him so he would tell her he loved him, only being part of the game and such. His mother would watch with a smile, giggling as Fiona would chase Nick around poking him and yelling "Say you love me!" While he would say "No! That's gross!" Not knowing any better. Now.... now he knew when to say it...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Gianna touched her belly again, and remembered another game of 'house.' Fiona had searched the entire house for something satisfying to her five year old mind, and when she had found it she had stuffed it under her shirt.
What on earth does that girl think she's doing? Not scolding, but laughing and admiring the childlike wonder of their children, sitting by Rachel watching over the two of them in a hope to be able to interfere in any spats that might have happened. (The most that happened was a race around the house, but they still had to be sure.)
It had been a small plastic ball embroided with hearts and stars stuffed up her shirt, which had then been covered up just over her abdomen. When she began to waddle around like a duck and complain of cravings, Gianna had found out what she was doing and laughed so hard she fell against Rachel. Her friend and herself, wondering what this whole scene might look like in the future and hoping their children would forever stay this close.
That feeling of her warm, sturdy and alive shoulder was what finally brought Gianna into the present. She looked up at the two children now, almost completely grown up now, and was only halfway startled to see them so incredibly close to one another. As though they might have kissed;
they had never done that during the time they played house, Fiona had enough of a hard time convincing Nicholas to say he loved her, so she never tried to kiss him - but everything was so incredibly close now. So incredibly close. Look at them cuddling each other, not necessarily ready to say what they felt but understanding what the words meant better than they ever had before, even after a thousand games of house.

Fiona could almost feel that he was trying to smile, trying to remember what it even looked like. What he had looked like, five years old or otherwise, when he showed emotion to her. Even if that emotion was disgust at trying to be convinced to say he loved her. That's gross, he would say. She would argue back that it was what parents said to one another, it was just the rules, and would hold up their 'baby' (some assorted stuffed animal) and say that they shouldn't fight infront of 'him' or 'her'.
Yes, Fiona finally replied. I remember. And suddenly her heart quickened it's pace, and her lungs filled with an indescribable heat.

They wouldn't have to chase one another around and say something was gross anymore, Gianna thought. They were there now. There in each other's arms, where they belonged. Just as the four parents had always envisioned. And now it was finally coming true.

Fiona snuggled just a little closer, just a little closer;
and ...

what?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:59 pm
Nicholas and Fiona's face was closer, and closer, and closer, their lips practically touching. Fiona was so warm, her body heating up in his arms.

"I remember as well. I always tried to run away from it. Those three words you kept trying to convince me to say. Those three words I knew nothing of their definition." He whispered gently to her, still trying to give her a smile, the muscles failing to remember what to do.

"I know what those words mean... I know when to say them..." They were even closer to each other, only millimeters away from lip contact.

"Fiona...

I...

I love you..."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:38 pm
(This is too cute. -dies-)

She remembered all those games of house. Getting engaged and married and pregnant and becoming parents and trying to get him to say he loved her. The time he had given her his car. All those hours spent together. All those days, all those months, all those years. It was all worth it.
Fiona finally pulled her head back just enough to look at him, pulled her hair back behind her ears so she could see him. They were centimeters apart ... millimeters apart ...
(Just a little closer)
She actually gasped when he told her those three words, no pokes or threats or anything. A vivid memory and an effort to smile. A hug and a cuddle and a squeeze of the hand. A half millimeter more ...
She closed her eyes and nuzzled his cheek against hers before whispering;
I-I love you too.

And then she kissed him.

Jonah, cuddling and snuggling with his wife and kissing her beautifully rosy cheeks, suddenly snapped to attention when he saw the kiss. Heightened parental hearing be screwed, he saw them kiss. Just for a second, not long enough to really last, only tentative, but ...
Not knowing how hard he did it, he elbowed Adrian in the next chair. Did you just see that? He seemed to say. Gianna clutched her belly and began to cry all over again.
How was it that just yesterday they had to chase one another around to say even a simple three words and now they kissed like lovers might?
They wanted to, but wouldn't walk in. Fiona would have been so frightened she would have jumped right off of Nicholas as though he were a leper, and they had no idea how Nicholas would react given the circumstances.

The nurse, though, wasn't so cautious about interruptions.

Fiona had pulled apart from him and, embarrassed and shy and deep down feeling like she had done the right thing, had buried her face into his shoulder again. She just barely jumped when the nurse came in.

"Hey, you two. I gotta check your blood pressure again, mister."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:13 pm
Adrian saw the whole thing, smiling the entire time. He knew it would happen sooner or later. He also knew that Jonah and Gianna noticed by the elbow nudge to his ribs, a rather, hard, nudge to his ribs. "I noticed Jonah..." He simply whispered to him.

He was kissed. Nicholas was kissed by Fiona. His first kiss. Her cheeks were so warm as they nuzzled their cheeks, yet his so cold. The kiss however, was rather warm for both or them. The moment was amazing... until the nurse came in.

She was embarrassed he could tell. He wanted to blush too. "Well, I have to do what the nurse wants. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much." He said, his tone yet to show any emotion.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:56 pm
(Having another bout of jealousy. Generally not in the happiest mood. But Applejack ... Applejack ... is awesome. I just thought I should tell you that.

Also, I'm reading Tommyknockers by Stephen King, the breaks of thoughts in parentheses are close to completely freaking stolen. I don't want to be arrested and/or sued. :c )

Fiona wasn't exactly embarrassed,
(I just don't want to kiss infront of my parents)
(I just don't want to be caught kissing infront of the nurse)
(Heightened parental hearing heightened hospital employee hearing shaking a poke in the ribs a nuzzle a cuddle a squeeze of the hand)
But still she pulled away when the nurse came in. Waited while she checked Nicholas' blood pressure (again, was she coming in here maybe just to distract them? Maybe herself from her more difficult patients?)
and waited some more until she walked away again. Fiona didn't even glance over at their parents, ... yes, it was embarrassment she was feeling, wasn't it?

Jonah and Gianna, for the record, were in a world of their own too. Wouldn't it be great if they could be parents again, they thought, and how might they go about telling the others the fantastic news? Would it be a boy or a girl? (Certainly, it would be months before it would be even possible to know, but there was still that thought.) What would they name it? And, as Fiona would lament and bemoan (in sarcasm of course), oh what color to paint the nursery?
They knew she wasn't exactly ecstatic about what was happening right now, but the way things were going it was really starting to look up. At long last. Yes, finally at long last things were looking up.

Fiona finally spared a glance at their parents in the next room, trying to pretend they weren't staring at them but in the case of her own parents it wasn't working very well. Fiona was briefly reminded of how in rushing into the hospital room her gigantic teddy bear of a father had practically tripped all over himself. Short of the physical movement, that was pretty much what he looked like right now. Her mother had her hand on her belly and the other on her father's hand. She wondered, had it finally happened?
There was a click of dread as she imagined a pregnancy, a new sibling. What differences, challenges would that create - not only for their small family but for the Bastions?
Nick, she whispered to him, surprised at herself for using the nickname she hadn't used directly infront of him for years, I'll keep your sketchbook on one condition.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:05 am
(Hopefully you can get past your jealousy if you already haven't. And yea I love Applejack. She's so awesome!)

The nurse. She was just doing her job like she was supposed to, but Nicholas couldn't help but think she came at the worst time ever.

She did her job and left without a word, Nicholas looking over at Fiona. He saw that she was giving a light glance to her parents, not sure what was going on at all.

Adrian was just as confused as Nick, having no idea that Jonah and Gianna were trying to have another child and to succeed. There was a beep, Adrian's phone going off. "Huh?" He took out his phone and read the message, giving a sigh. "Guess it couldn't be helped... Hey, Jonah," Adrian started said, looking over at the proud father, "I gotta get going. The shop is in a bit of a jam and I need to head back and fix everything." He said, getting up. "It's hard being assistant manager." He then said, looking over to the two kids, "It keeps me away from my own son..." He shook his head and turned away, "Again, sorry for the sudden leave, but work is work..." He said apologetically, heading out. He didn't tell Nicholas because he wanted to give him some time with Fiona.

Back with the lovebirds, Nicholas being called "Nick" after so long by Fiona. A condition. There was a condition for her keeping his sketchbook. "May I ask what this condition is?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 pm
(It'll take time is all. Thank you for listening to my nonsensical ramblings. <3)

Jonah and Gianna instinctively knew what the going off of Adrian's phone meant, parents and working class citizens themselves, and both stood up to say goodbye to him.
"It's okay, we'll watch over the lovebirds for you." This said Jonah, accented with a decidedly mischevious wink. Fiona wouldn't have heard him say that, but Gianna did, and she giggled and reached forward to hug Adrian. Gianna, quiet even when her husband met her, wasn't apparently much for words. Then both parents said goodbye very quietly, hoping to see him again soon.

Would they see him again soon?

Fiona squeezed Nicholas' hand again, having gone back to her earlier spot now that the nurse had left. She was trying to put away the image of the two of them kissing (and the kiss she had received before that) for sanity's sake, but it just wasn't happening. She felt absurdly like those people in the movies where they're so enveloped in their feelings for the other lead that they forget about everything else ... that of which, in movies, usually just leads to danger and general stupidity. It was of course impossible to really say that she would end up like that, she was no pouty-lipped actress, and Fiona disregarded the thought as giddiness or something else like that. Even though she herself didn't realize it, she was blushing again.

I'll keep your sketchbook on the condition that ... you come out of this okay.

There was the whole thing about the movies again, the whole entirely cliche line and the obliviousness to dangers and stupidity under the veil of romantic feeling. Fiona's voice had broken at the end, kind of like a squeak, and even though she didn't actually cry (she had cried so much earlier) she blinked as though she had. An eyelash in the eye or something, an excuse came to mind. It was just as though she had finally cried herself out earlier, like a car that runs out of gas, and she just couldn't anymore. She was still too giddy from their first kiss, still too wound up. Still too nervous.

What did happen though, finally, was that Fiona curled her lips upward in a small smile. Tentatively.
Do we have a deal?

After saying their goodbyes to Adrian, Fiona's parents sat back down where they had been and conversed with one another as the two in the other room were. Their conversation had finally shifted to Dead Park and it's fate, and what might be the fate of Nicholas and Fiona if the park were left to finally die a death it had been dying for years? Both of them were remembering the subject of simply taking the children and bringing them somewhere far (or farther) away in some attempt to take their minds off of it. Today was Saturday, renovation started on Monday. Not much longer now. They had to make a decision soon, before one or both of the children escaped ... again.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:56 pm

(I just need to tell you that I'm going to be taking a long absence again. I'm letting my parents take my computer completely away until I earn my first job, and jeez I am so sorry I've been such a bad person about leaving, coming back and then leaving again. Eh ... I have absolutely no idea when I'll be back. If you want to ever continue this roleplay with someone else or let this one die, it's cool with me ... once again, I'm really sorry about how flaky I've been. You've been such a good friend to me. -cries-)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 am
(Guess I should post since we're gonna bring this back ^^ )

Nicholas closed his eyes, feeling the warmth her hand gave as it squeezed his own pale, cold hand. When he opened his eyes once more, his gaze at Fiona, it felt as if he was waking from a dream, even if he just had his eyes open only a few seconds earlier. He noticed the pink in her cheeks as she gave her proposition, as if in a cheesy romance movie. He slowly lifted his other hand, placing a few fingers lightly on her rosy cheeks, letting them slide down her smooth skin, feeling the tingle of her warmth.

"I will guarantee one-hundred percent full recovery from my sickness."

He still had his own way of talking, maybe not the most charming thing, but a quirk no less. He knew however, once he was out of the hospital, his second home, Dead Park, would be gone forever.

"Fiona," He started to say, looking away slightly, as if he was hesitant to ask. "What are we going to do when the park is no more? Where will I be able to go to draw? That place... It is like my second home. I am unclear to what percentage of sadness and pain I feel for the loss of the park. It... It feels high... like eighty or ninety percent... I will one-hundred percent miss the park and everything it held inside...." No tears were shed, but you could feel he wanted to cry.

"One-hundred percent... I will remember every memory... good and bad... that was made in that park..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff