Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:39 pm
Azoth walked back over to his horse and saddled up as she introduced herself, if hesitantly, to the group. Aleck had extended his hand, so there was no need for him to do anything. "I am Azoth Gerralt. I have not sworn fealty to a country in some time." The girl possessed something with in her. Something that would further chaos. Azoth could feel it. As he waited for the girl to respond, Azoth looked at Sardain in an attempt to lock eyes. Hopefully the man would pick up on his intentions. After all, Azoth promised protection with in the caverns. Nothing more. Nothing less. When the girl took Aleck's hand Azoth stirred his horse, as though he was telling Aleck to hurry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 pm
"Hello." She replied to Azoth. She looked at each in turn, Sardain a fraction of a second less that the others, she turned her attentions back to Aleck, she didn't know what to do. She cleared her throat, and thought of something to say. "Ummm..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, why?" Raven said, looking up, trying to see what they saw.

Maxx followed their gazes, he didn't like the big fellow, if Raven needed protection, HE, would give it, not some hired hand...  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm
"Well then you can ride with me, I don't think Sardain would welcome you to ride with him, and Azoth is a guest to us himself." Aleck hoisted the tiny girl up to his horse and sat her down before getting on himself. Compared to him Sasha only came up to his chest.

"Are we all ready now? Good." Sardain noticed Azoth look at him but he didn't care. The girl was of no importance and Sardain felt no sinister atmosphere from her. So Sardain kicked his horse a little into action. They would be coming up to the exit soon, that was when the real chase began.

Sylvia laughed. "Rore, we all know you'd be too nice to do anything. Besides i've never seen you blush before, it's refreshing to know that you're just a huge softy under that armor."

"And let the tunnels or forest become overrun by the things? I don't think that'd help the hunters in the area, or the homeless in the tunnels. Just let it go okay? If you want a pet there are better pets, like what about a cat, or a dog?" Demios had had the conversation with Elistral before. She loved unusual animals for pets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:06 pm
((Verin's actually pretty lean.))

"True..." Elistral conceded to Demios's point. She wished that he'd realize that handling such a dangerous beast was not out of her reach. There were spells that could calm the beast, or even allow her to communicate with it. "Dogs and cats are nice, but they deserve a better owner who will be there more often than I can be."

Rore shrugged, not finding anything to say to that. "I just have a lot of things on my mind most times."
---

"Wait, a queasy stomach is for heights..." Fenrir corrected himself.

When the other man opened his mouth to continue, Verin beat him to the punch, swearing obscenely. His horse whinnied in fear and tossed its head as he tried to get it under control with the reins. Though he tugged hard, he wasn't completely focused on calming the beast, but on the sky instead.

For many, many years, concealing one's presence with magic was a useful thing to be able to do. Though it took just as long to master, Eon had had plenty of time to expend toward such pursuits. If he wanted to be hidden from sight that didn't depend on the eyes, then no one would sense him unless they were specially gifted or powerful. If he wanted people to know he was in the area, they would know.
So he was confident that the only way it would be known he was about was if someone physically looked at him, which was what he was counting on seeing as Azeois was in the pitiful town miles away, and the dragon flew through the cloud cover he'd been behind, his wings cutting the air as he plummeted. He took some satisfaction in seeing a horse frightened out of its wits as he neared the ground, and snapped his dark wings up to slow somewhat, before landing with a tremble a few feet away from the group of weaker races. Eon's eyes glinted with malice, and curiosity as he towered above them, glaring down, and the strange part of his horn was bright in the sun. An oddly familiar scent hung in the air. His pupils narrowed to smaller slits and a growl issued from behind his bared teeth as did his rumbling voice, though his jaw did not move.
"You smell like wet hound."

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 pm
As if on que both Jake and Strider jumpped to their feet. Strider teleported immeadiatley, not bothering to explain. "He's here, Eon, to the North. Hurry!" Jake also teleported, appearing on a small ledge about a mile west, near Strider, over looking the scene. "Damn, he came quicker then I thought. Is that Fenny down there?"

"Yes, and Verin, missed that kid." Strider had pulled on his shades and was able to see the event perfectly, there were two strnagers there with Fenrir and Verin. "Let's see what happens first. He can't kill Fenrir but he can take him, we don't want that. Maybe he'll just fly off." Strider watched intently, taking stock of himself. "I'd rather not get into a fight with him so close to the city."

"Wait!" But before Demios could say anything else jake was gone. "Eon? To the North?"

"I don't think we need to know any more. Elistral, go get my sword and armor, please. And Rayne, if you're looking to see what all of this is about you can follow us, if not just stay here in town and be careful." The elven soldier in Sylvia was taking over, it was time for action.

"I'll go ahead and see if I can get a clear view from above the town." Demios went for the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 pm
Sasha gasped as she was suddenly picked up. she blushed. "T-- Thanks." She said to Aleck, as he got up she had to look up at him. She was about to reply to Sardain but he cut her off. He really didn't like her, as long as she stuck with Aleck, she figured she would be okay. She leaned into Aleck without thinking, then sat up again, "Sorry, heh..." She said to him, not knowing if he would mind or not. She adjusted her cape slightly. Then looked ahead. Blushing.

----------------------------------------

"Still no, why..........?" Raven's mouth dropped open at the sight of the Dragon.

Maxx automatically stepped in front of her, to protect her, even if he got hurt. He would protect her no matter what.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 pm
"Alright." Elistral stood up and made for one of the back rooms, returning back just as quickly to her mother.

Rore stood as well, setting his still filled glass on the table. He glanced down at his friend, who stayed put in his seat. "Are you coming?"

Gorash shook his head and scratched a part of his arm.

"Because I meant to ask if you had a weak heart, sorry." Fenrir explained to Raven, secretly pleased with the reactions that she, Maxx, and Verin gave to the large dragon's appearance. The boy didn't seem very fazed by him and if he was, he hid it very well. "You see, if you had a queasy stomach and he landed here, then you'd forget about it. But if you had a weak heart, you'd faint."

Verin tugged hard once more on the reins with both hands in an attempt to calm it. "Fenrir, what the hell do you think you're doing?!," he all but yelled at the other man. And that was close enough for him.

"Talking."

Eon took his gaze away from the group for a moment to look at the surrounding countryside. He snorted, somewhat annoyed, and a dark cloud of smoke was released. It became apparent to him that his presence hadn't been hidden as well as he thought it had been. But surprisingly, it didn't bother him as much as he imagined it would. The dragon turned his sight back below, then bent his neck and back down to peer at them more closely with enormous, blazing eyes.
The horse reared up again and sent the human back into a cursing frenzy, the other two humans stood still, and the...animal he smelled still spoke lightly. Cocky. And for good reason. But it was the human that had stepped in front of the female that made a deep laugh hitch in Eon's throat, and more smoke rose from his nostrils. "Bold move, human youngling." He said in the common language rather than draconic.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm
"I'll protect her with my life." Maxx said truthfully, "Even from odds i don't think i could destroy, but maybe fend off for her sake." Maxx stared the Dragon in the eyes as he spoke, he had no reason to be afraid, not for his self at least.

Raven was shocked, she knew Maxx would protect her, but even now, it shocked her. He had protected her from a lot of things when they were younger, she wanted to act brave, but it was a freaking DRAGON. No way she could even muster half the courage Maxx had right now. The least she could do was not faint, she didn't even feel woozy. Which was good.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:16 pm
Azoth followed Sardain towards the end of the cave, for he could swear he saw light at the end, even if the humans could not. Dragons had heightened senses of course so that they could hunt from the air. Azoth didn't mind that Aleck offered to take the child with him. Sardain probably intimidated her, and Azoth was a large man, barely fitting with in his own saddle, let alone have space for the kid. "So the end of the cave approaches." He stated it matter of fact. Nothing more nothing less. This ride was growing dull, even with the meeting of the child. It was beginning to displease him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm
"Yes, not much further. After that the real chase begins. We ride for the border, no stopping, before we set camp. After that it's a day and a half's ride to the capitol. From there we'll take you before our lord and then he shall ask of you whatever he shall and that is that. If you accept is up to you." Sardain could start to see the light at the end, the torches becoming closer as they hit the exit, Sardain having to shield his face for a minute. "Okay, now we run." Sardain kicked at the stirrups and the horse took off to the Southwest.

Just as they came out of the tunnel Aleck sighed deeply, feeling better. "Hm? Oh no, I barely notice you're even there. Thick armor and a large saddle. Sorry for any discomfort, this may be rough for you." Then Aleck kicked his horse and it began to run after Sardain's at high speeds. Aleck had to lean forward to make for less air resistance against his large body, pressing against Sasha as less as he could, he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Demios made it to the door, opened it, unfurling his wings, and taking off. The further up her went the more he could see. No large dragons in the area though. After a few moments of looking he couldn't see anything, the cliffs and kills probably blocked the view. So he came back down.

"Anything?" Sylvia asked as she put on her armor, seeing Demios come in.

"No, the hills and cliffs probably block the view." Demios took a large drink of his glass, one last drink before they went.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Sylvia looked around.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:37 pm
"Me an' Gorash will stay here," Rore said, he hooked a thumb in his leather belt and patted his friend's shoulder with the other hand. "We'll keep an eye on Salim and anything else that might pop up while you're gone." In truth, he didn't know why Gorash wanted to stay in the town. It would be safe on its own, but he did feel a bit uneasy about leaving it to see if there was a dragon around.

Elistral shrugged, not pressing for any answers as she went to stand by Demios, doing a quick check to make sure that she had anything that would come in handy should a battle start. "I'm sure that we will be back soon."

"Sometimes determination is not enough." Eon replied quietly, or as much as a dragon could do, and his eyes grew mournful for only a second before the hatred filled them again. "But I am not here to kill weaklings such as you." He raised his head up and shifted his wings to sit more comfortably on his black scaled body. The end of his tail twitched like a cat as one side of his lip raised up in a crude sneer. "I only landed to confirm your existence." Here he growled loudly and raised a claw to point at Fenrir.

Fenrir tipped his hat to the giant dragon and smiled harmlessly. "Thanks for noticing me."

"You will not interfere, beast." Eon said in the ancient language of the dragons, every word harsh and grating as if he were fighting the urge to play out the rage building up inside of him.

"Don't worry, I can't. It wouldn't be fair to anyone else."

"Stop your damn talking already!" Verin managed to yell, finally succeeding in calming his mount, if only somewhat. His sword came free of its sheath with a scraping metal sound, though he realized soon after that it might do much against a dragon. Still, it made him sit a little easier with a weapon in hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 am
Azoth's eyes took a moment to adjust, but he didn't need to shield his eyes from the light. In fact he felt much more comfortable out where he could see the sky again. Out where he felt free once more. Buildings. Caves. Humans were so afraid of the world that they needed protection from it. Azoth knew better, the safest place in the world was the sky, for few creatures bothered to look up. He kicked his horse to speed until he caught up with Sardain, then let himself take in the sky once more. It was truly amazing. He had heard the human say something about a day ride with out rest, then a day and a half ride towards their destination. The thought occurred to him, but were lost in his feelings of the sky.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:59 pm
Maxx was silent, he knew what the Dragon meant by not being fast enough for something. He and Raven were silent and watched.

---------------------------

Sasha barley knew Aleck was there, she was leaning all the way forward, hands gripping the pommel of the saddle, eyes wide with excitement as the wind ripped through her hair, she felt like she was flying. She had a large grin on her face, she could do with a whole day of riding like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 pm
Strider laughed after Eon spoke to Fenrir. He didn't know if the ones down below could hear but he didn't care. After he stopped laughing he stood up, wiping his coat. "You stay here and watch. I'm going down to say hello to an old friend." Strider flashed to the scene, a few steps away from everyone else. Strider took a few steps forward before speaking, turning to Verin and Fenrir first. "Put away your sword, Verin. It won't do you any good. If he wanted to fight you'd be dead without the courtisy of knowing what hit you." He looked at Fenrir. Nice to see you again Fenrir, you're looking well." Then he turned to the dragon sitting before them. "Hello again, old friend. Being dead seems to have been good to you."

Sylvia nodded. "Very well. We'll be going then." Sylvia stepped briskly towards the door. "What would be the fastest way there?"

Aleck chuckled. "Enjoying yourself?" Aleck had to lean in a bit more to speak to her, but hoped he wasn't making her too uncomfortable. She really was a small person compared to him. He could probably sqish her just by laying on her. Then he threw the idea out of his mind, the image seemed too persumptuous.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:55 pm
"Huh? Oh, very." her smile was huge, eyes wild, wind blowing her hair around her face. "It's been a long time since i rode a horse." She sounded excited, super excited. "This is fuuuuuuuuun!!" She laughed, whole heartily.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff