Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 am
Strabimon strolled over to Shiro and began sniffing at him to try to verify his earlier hypothesis. "I don't think your condition has anything to do with magnetism. I think you might be secreting fox pheromones instead of the regular human ones. You definitely smell like you've got a bit of fox in you."

"Well, Shiro did just get smothered by them," noted Zapmon.

"That's not what I mean," Strabimon explained quickly, glaring mildly at the small dragon. "It's a distinctive smell from the Renamon and Kudamon so it can only be coming from him."

"Well, that's definitely weird," Crystal observed as she hopped up from the ground and got back on her feet. She stretched to her arms over her head while yawning widely to eliminate the fatigue that had set in while she was relaxing and looking up at the stars. "Maybe we should pay a visit to the shrine before we leave. If Shiro really does have ties to foxes, then maybe we can learn more from Miko Sakuyamon."

Zapmon nodded. "She did seem to be able to sense a lot of stuff about him."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 am
Shiro blinked, and blinked once more, before looking at himself and then at Strabimon lightly, before shrugging a bit, closing an eye in mild confusion, and looking a bit perturbed about this "something tells me when we find out i'm probably not going to like this..."

Gabumon just walked over and patted Shiro on the leg "i'm sure things will be fine Shiro, it's not like you're part fox or anything."

Shiro just glared at Gabumon lightly "you jinxed me once, if you jinx me again you little scamp you won't get any food for three days!"

V-Mon just chuckled lightly and pointed out "you know, i think you need more affection and stuff. you're too serious!"

Shiro of course facepalmed at V-Mon's comment as Kudamon nuzzled Shiro's cheek a bit to try and keep him from chasing his friends around. Shiro just narrowed his eyes after sighing a bit and letting them look to the side towards the direction of the temple "i guess paying a visit to said temple is a good idea, so long as i'm not Ninja-glomped again..."

Kudamon just giggled lightly, poking Shiro's cheek "you probably will, given you have 9 Renamon actually liking you, and there's only 1 in your Xros Loader from that group... they'll be back."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 pm
"And you probably won't see them coming since they can just fade into the shadows and jump out at you without warning to catch you by surprise," added Zapmn. "You might want to try keeping your other senses on high alert so they can't sneak up on you like that."

The small dragon climbed back to her usual perch on Crystal's shoulder. It was shaping up to be a pretty lively day even if their present surroundings were cast in a perpetual state of night. Naturally, Zapmon was curious to know what else Miko Sakuyamon might have discovered about Shiro by virtue of her impressive spiritual awareness. She could clearly sense things about him that hadn't been detectable even by a full body scan from the high tech analysis equipment that Gennai had loaded into Koushiro's computer lab.

"Anyway, so long as we're here, we might as well take this opportunity to learn what we can," Crystal decided. "Who knows," she glanced at Shiro. "This might even help you get more in touch with yourself."

"Now if only you would demonstrate the same enthusiasm for pursuing your own self interests," Zapmon murmured to herself.

"Hey," Crystal objected. "I did finally tell him about how I feel, even if I did have to get backed into a corner to say it, so whatever else happens is out of my hands."

"That's what I'm talking about," Zapmon persisted. "If it were left up to you, you'd just let him go without so much as a second thought even though you might be exactly what he's looking for."

"Zapmon," Crystal stated sternly. "I'm fairly certain that Taiki isn't even looking yet. Seriously, it isn't up to me. He's got to figure out what he wants on his own."

Strabimon simply sighed and shook his head. There was so much he really just couldn't understand about humans.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 pm
Shiro just sweatdropped, and sighed a bit, closing an eye faintly and watching the two while V-Mon jumped up onto Shiro's shoulder much like Zapmon, and Gabumon jumped back into the Xros Loader himself as he started walking towards the temple in the distance, lightly feeling a slight pull to it regardless while keeping his senses on edge at the moment "then let's go see before i get buried into another pile of fox digimon." he said lightly chuckling a bit, and giving off a light sweatdrop.

Kudamon just poked Shiro's cheek "hey, we're not all bad..."

Shiro shook his head" no, but still, i'm sure we don't need to waste more time to pry them off me when we need to be finding out what the heck is going on with my body." he then thought mentally ~as if it hasn't had ENOUGH crap done to it in the first place!~

Tsukaimon just rolled his eyes lightly" you should enjoy the sexy fox babes on you!"

Patamon just eyed his 'darker' half and rolled his eyes "you're such a pervert, Tsukaimon..."

Gabumon just facepalmed "well... aside from these two bickering it seems to be quiet for now."

of course nearby following the group definately in their stealth cloaks, were the 8 other Renamon, though a few were getting a bit jittery enough and wanting to glomp him again, but restrained themselves for the moment.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:42 pm
The shrine was just up ahead. The architecture had a traditional, old fashioned appearance to it. And, upon stepping into the interior, was adorned with a statue of a life size golden Kyuubimon and a live size silver Youkomon locked in battle so that their nine-tailed fox bodies were entwined to form the distinctive shape of the yin yang. Miko Sakuyamon bowed respectfully before the statue, clasping her hands together in a silent prayer.

"I'm sure I shouldn't have to tell you this," Strabimon spoke up as they neared the shrine. "But this is considered a sacred place and outsiders normally aren't permitted to enter, but Sakuyamon-sama has invited you into our forest as our honored guests so she has made a special exception for you so you'd better show some respect."

Zapmon kept quiet and decided it might be better for her to wait in Crystal's Xros Loader while they were at the shrine so she jumped down from her perch on the girl's shoulder and disappeared back into the Xros Loader so she couldn't cause them any further accidental trouble simply by opening her big mouth. Crystal was glad she didn't have to be the one to ask Zapmon to control herself in this situation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 pm
V-Mon softly watched the area in reverence before Shiro lightly brought up his free arm and recalled V-Mon with a light meep from him back into the Xros Loader, and then returned it to the arm bracer it was in as he lightly continued on quietly, in a bit of a daze, if his somewhat blank eyes mentioned anything.

Kudamon currently had her head down in silence as well though was surprised Shiro didn't put her into the Xros Loader as well, even though the fox scents seem to be getting stronger from him the closer they got.

Shiro just stared blankly more at the statue than at Miko Sakuyamon once they entered inside the shrine, his body starting to heat up slightly all over, while his pupils dilated, and started shrinking and growing, even sometimes becoming slitted for a moment before returning to normal, and back again, something about the place was bothering his body, yet his mind was pulled into a slight haze about it.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 pm
Strabimon came to a dead stop when the fox scent coming off of Shiro began to intensify. And, the way he was moving, it looked like the kid had gone into some kind of trance. Just what's up with him anyway? Strabimon was beginning to think of Shiro as the strangest human he had ever met, hybrid or otherwise.

Miko Sakuyamon quietly completed her prayer and turned to face Shiro, seeing the rapid fluctuations of his eyes and sensing the familiar energy being radiated from his body. It seemed that the boy was resonating with the spiritual energy of the shrine. "It would seem that you are truly not at all what you appear to be, but rather a living remnant of the beings from a distant era when humans still shared the Earth with their youkai cousins and magic was still a part of everyday human experience, even if all that remains is a slight trace hidden in your blood. Of course, such traces tend to remain dormant in most humans throughout their entire lives so that they shall never become aware of them. Yet, that which should have remained dormant, has begun to stir and you are truly gifted to have this unique experience of tapping into your ancient lineage."

Crystal decided to keep a safe distance from Shiro just in case there was an explosive reaction she might have to duck away from. Here we go again...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 pm
Shiro just let off deep breaths, lightly twitching a finger before his nose twitched as well, some minor dust getting in his nose as he twitched, twitched again, before letting out a large sneeze, covering up his nose, but around that time a small 'RIP!' sound could be heard, and a fluffy white tail with a black tip popped out of the back of his pants, causing him to snap out of the trance as he looked back, and eeped suddenly "what the.. TAIL!?!?!?" of course he then remembered Sakuyamon's words and went wide-eyed ~wait... does that mean i'm technically a Hanyou?~ he thought, before looking to her again lightly "you mean there's demonic blood inside everyone, just not able to harness it due to it being so diluted?" he asked lightly, though his mind was reeling ~then why is it activating now? unless.. damn, the reformats! it might've made the blood stronger, thus able to!~

Kudamon of course just blinking at shiro's expressions and giggled lightly "you look cute with a tail."

Shiro just snapped out of his thinking and looked to Kudamon, blushing "t-t-that's.. well.. ano.." of course NOW he was getting all introspective and shy again due to the compliments, causing muffled snickers inside his Xros Loader.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:01 am
"Well, not everyone," Miko Sakuyamon explained. "But given the diversity of youkai that once roamed your world, there are certainly a significant number of existing bloodlines that were at some point derived from the union of youkai and human. It was the only surefire way for those ancient bloodlines to survive into the human dominated modern world without perishing altogether."

Miko Sakuyamon's words made Crystal wonder if her own father might have foreseen such a future and wanted to groom his offspring to be able to survive into that new generation. Not that Crystal had required any grooming. Unlike her two brothers, she had never, to her knowledge, had any objection to living peacefully with human beings. Then again, she had practically been raised as one apart from the fact that she had always experienced that nagging doubt that there was more to her than just being human. And then it had turned out that she was right. She had to wonder if Shiro had ever experienced those sort of doubts even before he became a digital hybrid.

"At least it's a flattering tail," Crystal commented after giving it some thought. "Reasonable proportions so it isn't too small or too bulky, a clever color scheme that will look fashionable no matter what colors you decide to wear with it, and most importantly, it actually doesn't look half bad on you." She nodded to herself. "I definitely think you can make this look work for you."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 am
Shiro had been listening as he nodded, calming down as he sighed, pondering over Crystal's observations, and eyed the white fluffy tail, before his nose tickled again, scents hitting them that were annoying the nostrils at the moment and it caused him to sneeze twice more, the first sneeze caused his ears to shift with a pop and sharp pain into forming two white furred fox ears, black tips, much like the tail, and unfortunately the second of the two sneezes made his entire front of his face hurt, his teeth becoming a bit more pointed, and canines a bit longer, and his hands got a bit longer and bony in shape, but did flesh out, the nails becoming more claw-like, granted, his muscles wasn't getting any stronger or anything like that, it was mroe they were getting more tense.. and stretchy, working more towards agility and flexibility than anything "nothing... wrong with changing.." he muttered lightly letting his eyes, which were slitted and a bit green in color now "but this is -quite- sudden." he said, before noticing his hands, blinking in confusion.

Kudamon of course just moved up to place herself on Shiro's head and began playing with the ears, giggling "they are soft and fuzzy..."

Shiro of course started letting out an uncontrolled purr with the touching of his ears "g-gah... st-stop that..." of course, much to the ire of the snickering in the Xros loader which was getting a bit more insistent.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 am
Miko Sakuyamon smiled gently at Shiro. "I suppose the suddenness of the transformation might have been a reaction of your latent youkai powers to the strong spiritual energy flowing through this shrine. After all, our kind are not so different from the Kitsunes and Kyuubis that were once spread across Japan in your own world."

"Actually, I noticed a long time ago that the energy given off by digimon isn't so different from the youki energy given off by youkai," Crystal observed. "And I've often wondered if maybe there's a connection."

"This warrior's reaction to our shrine would seem to show that to be the case," Miko Sakuyamon agreed once again indicating Shiro.

"In which case, the power of his digital half might have drawn out the dormant potential that had always existed inside of him," Crystal concluded.

"And I can see that you also share a link to a powerful ancient bloodline," noted Miko Sakuyamon. "However, I sense that the youkai blood flowing through your veins hasn't been so far diluted. Although, it would seem that the destructive potential of your youkai blood is kept in check by your own human half because you also possess Miko potential.

"That's about right," Crystal confirmed. "I'm apparently a self purifying hanyou." She glanced at Shiro. "And now it looks like your new ears will be suffering the same fate as Inuyasha's around any girl who finds them cute." Crystal could, of course, contain herself because she had seen such ears before and wasn't immediately drawn to them like most.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 am
Shiro deadpanned at Crystal over the ears thing despite the reactionary purring in his throat, and looking up to Kudamon a bit exasperated "while that feels great... I'd appreciate it if you stopped." he said calmly, while reaching his arm over and lightly tapped the screen of the Xros Loader, which got the digimon's attention to shut up for now.

Kudamon pouted playfully but returned to around his shoulders and neck like a scarf then "spoilsport." she said causing Shiro to sweatdrop lightly.

Shiro just sighed and nodded a bit hearing Miko Sakuyamon's explanations "i would think you're probably right, but i'm also thinking it may be due to the nature of my being a hybrid, and the multiple times i've had to be.. reformatted to simply get stable, might have pushed the dormant blood to the surface a bit more, or as i'm pondering given i have more than a tail... purified and strengthened it while attaching it partly to the digital self." he then rubbed his chin "but as it is i am probably just a newbie to all of this." he sighed, and looked down a bit at the ground "meaning more things i need to figure out and work on..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 pm
"Well, if you think you might like some help with that, then I know someone who might be able to assist you for a price," suggested Miko Sakuyamon.

"No thanks," Crystal immediately stepped in. "I don't think Shiro is going to be wanting to make any deals with Ichihara Yuko."

Miko Sakuyamon blinked at her in surprise. "Oh, then you've met Yuko-san?"

"In passing only," Crystal responded. "I have been fortunate, as of yet, not to require her particular services."

"Well, in that case, if you do change your mind about paying her a visit, do tell her 'hello' for me," Miko Sakuyamon responded with a smile and then diverted her gaze to Shiro.

Crystal nodded. "Yeah, I try to keep any visits I make purely social." She eyed Shiro. "And you would be smart to do the same. She isn't someone you want to become indebted to unless you're sure you can handle the cost of your wishes."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Shiro just sweatdropped, lightly tilting his head a bit as one ear flopped to the side in thought over the possibility, and just sighed a bit "my guess is i should keep my options open, so i'll probably not ask Yuko-san about this." he said, lightly thinking to himself ~plus if i know crystal she could probably find someone..~ he muttered mentally while pondering, his tracing powers kicked in and he idly formed a baseball cap to hide his ears, the cap being about a Blue in color, while he also traced a cloak to lightly go over on his shoulders and keep his tail hidden for now, the only things he couldn't hide were the whiskers and his eyes, but he felt alright with this at the moment.

Kudamon of course licked his cheek a bit affectionately "well this has been enlightening hasn't it?" she said smiling a bit lightly.

the Xros Loader went silent, though if you looked inside you could see the nods from most of the digimon (Dorulumon was asleep, and Guilmon was too deep in thought to notice.)

Shiro nodded lightly, glancing outside lightly twitching his ears a small bit under the cap lightly "yeah... very enlightening." he said, somewhat distracted as he pondered things, and feeling even more somewhat alienated from everyone because of this, but made no physical mention of it.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Of course, the only youkai fox Crystal could think of off the top of her head who might be in a readily predictable location was Shippo and she wasn't sure he was equipped with the necessary mental faculties necessary to handle teaching someone like Shiro. At least, not until he got a little older. Although, assuming Shippo did manage to survive into the modern era and they were able to track him down that way, that would give him an additional 500 years worth of experience. Even so, Crystal didn't perceive this to be an immediate problem and thought it would be best to move on from the forest so they could explore somewhere else to take Shiro's mind off of this latest sequence of events.

"Anyway, I guess we've probably stuck around here long enough," Crystal decided. She was already turning to walk away from the shrine. "I would suggest that any other Renamon or Kudamon who would like to travel with Shiro and haven't done so already load themselves into his Xros Loader before we leave."

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff