Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice's smile grew as she heard what her friend said. It was almost mischievous but it did have sincerity to her care for her fried."You think you'll be able to get him out of his shell? Really? I don't think you will, I think he will get you into a shell instead."She said teasingly. She heard different conversations everywhere. She couldn't wait to get to the resort. She looked over at the artist, Xavier and his friend. Maybe she could help get Star to talk to him again. Maybe... But she might get into trouble for meddling. It was what her friends always said she did. So she must do it alot.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm
Star stuck her tongue out at Alice. "I won't let him drag me away from you guys to much. Thats suposing anything happens. Though that look on your face says something will." Star said and watched Alice's face as it went into meddle mode. This put a smile on her face. Alice was a compulsive meddler. Though if Star had a problem with it she would not be friends with Alice.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice stuck her tongue out in return."I hope you can keep up!"She said giggling. She got a hurt look on her face, it was a pretend hurt look, but she was able to pull it off somewhat. It failed when she couldn't help but giggle."I would not! I can't believe you would think that of me!"She said before giggling some more. She knew her friends normally thought her meddling either funny or annoying. But she always gave an option. Always."What? Do you not want me too?"She asked innocently.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 pm
"Leave it alone and let it blossom or not as the case may be. Though knowing you Alice you will meddle. So, since your are going to do it even if I dont want you to. Just try to get him to want to ask me out or something with out him feeling forced or scareing him away." Star said and smiled at Alice. She just had to hug Alice as she was being so cute at that moment so she did so.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice giggled as her friend hugged her. She smiled sincerely as she said,"I'll try not too. Okay? I promise, if I can help it, I won't."She had another flaw. When she promised something, it wasn't broken if she could help it. She squeezed her friend a little before letting go. She had promised not to mettle. But since her friend wanted her to at least get him to talk to her, she could do that."Well at least, I will try to see if he has an interest in you. So are you ready to hit the resort? I'm really excited!"She asked as she sat back and looked towards the top of the mountain.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 pm
"Oh ya. I am completely ready to get to the resort and relax and have fun. Anything to get away from my home life. And you know what thats like. You were the first to experiance my family when its at home." Star said and sigh as se leaned back into her seat.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice nodded. She didn't have both of her parents, but it could be hard. She'd been there once when Star's father had been under one influence or another. He had gone to do something to Star, but Alice had tried to stop it. It was a bad time. She had tried to forget that day. She barely remembered it."Oh I know. At least you are't there for very much longer, right?"She asked. Before sitting forward in her seat and looking around at all the snow that seemed to be coming down, more and more."My father is always trying to get me out of the house, so he can have a girlfriend for once."She said giggling some. Her father tried not tohave another girlfriend when Alice was around. Another way, Alice had messed with her family's life.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
Ren's sleepy eyes wandered about, eventually looking at the roof of the bus, amusing himself with just that. Xavier's voice was faint as Ren heard it to the left of him. He cleared his throat and spoke, "Yup. I'm anticipating what kind of drawing you'll make of it," he added. The chatting around him soothed him, voices that spoke to each other conversationally. It was pleasant to see his friends chatting it up with some girls. It'd surely make the trip more interesting. Running his hand through his hair, he tightened the girp he had on his own snow board and sraightened in his seat. "We should put our stuff in our rooms before we head to the rental shop. You guys need some gear, don't you?" he asked.

Xavier shook his head "I had my gear sent to the resort already" he said even though when he walked in the bus he only had a backpack. "Mother considered that my driver drive me up here but i said i rather take a bus so she sent my stuff to the resort" he said to Ren. He looked outside "Finally we are here" he addded as the bus rolled up to the resort and finally stopped. Xavier put all his stuff away "Lets go get Mike and the others" he said as he reached over the seat and patted Adrian on the shoulder signaling to get out of here.

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Jenny smiled as the boy next to Adrian woke up and smiled, he had a nice smile. She had to laugh at Adiran and hoped he didn't think she was sincerely very serious, she really did like the game and series to an extent but wouldn't get mad over it. "I don't know which those are, then again except for the orginal I'm bad at names." she replied to him. Then jenny watched as the bus came to the resort and she stretched and smiled, "Alright! Our room keys will already be at the front desk so let's get the keys, put our stuff down and meet up with our lost comrade." Jenny hoped this was okay with everyone else, she knew they were excited to be here and didn't want to hold them up. On the same note if things weren't orderly and neat stuff could get lost and she wouldn't want that to happen.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:00 pm
Adrian smiled, not mad at all. "It's okay. Not everyone can remember 646 pokemon. The fact you like the series is something that makes me happy in general." He said to her, the bus stopping at the resort and everyone now getting out. He joined with his friends as well after Xavier gave him a tap. "Can Ren be my roommate or do we all get are own rooms?" Adrian then asked, getting all of his bags and such. "I don't know if I want to actually go snowboarding and skiing. Well skiing sounds fun, but snowboarding kinda scares me a bit." He said, mostly just wanting to make snowmen and other things such as pokemon or other video game characters.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 pm
[ Hello, guys, I have tons of work and school stuffs this week like I warned you about in Spetember so I probably won't be on as much this week from today, the 23rd, to the 3rd of November. So can you guys please move my character along like snowboarding, sleeping, ect. Spartan, I'll probably post in our rp since it's a tad easier for me but I probably won't be one as much then either. And could someone please tell Molly the Crazy Angel about my small absence as well so she can get the word out in our other rp. I'm sorry Tifa to have started our rp and then have t oleave so suddenly but things to do, places to go.
Until then, Adieu. See you someday until then. I won't be gone for long!~ ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm
[Thank you for informing us Creamsicle! I apologize for being absent during the days, work. I hope all goes well and work hard Bunnnnyyyyy~]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:35 pm
Xavier situated his backpack and signaled the rest of his group to get off. He got off the bus with his hood over his head the snow fell slowly. He went into the resort and went straight for the check in counter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm
(bump)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm
((ugh... i hate college work... got a huge project im workin on. i'll try to keep active as mmuch as i can.))

Mike's smile perked a little, though he tried to suppress it. music always interested and excited him. "interesting combination. must be really fun." he smiled, then chuckled a little bit. he glanced out the window, then to his friends, then back. "so... i guess we're here..." he gave a small, unsure smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff