Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 pm
Lucian's eye twitched slightly though the smile remained. "Think what you will. Although I would advise you to watch your tongue with the Master about. He does not take kindly to unwanted guests, especially those with such poor manners as yourself. Master Brackengard has rather important plans this evening and has no time to deal with you, so I would suggest making yourself scarce. For your own sake, I recommend that you leave this place at once, although I must admit I care little what sort of fate might befall you here. By your leave, Sir Thomas." he said bowing once more before exiting the room. Oh, he couldn't wait to tell Frederick about this. If he was lucky he'd get to take care of the man himself, and his shadow was growing restless at the very thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm
Arisa

"Oh perish the thought!" Arisa replied ot the tease about them being killed again, a twisted little smirk crossed her face, though she did her best not to make it seem like she was as tickled by the comment as she wanted Abigail to believe. When Cookie was mentioned though, the smile fell off her face and she got a distant look in her eye. "Which... one was Cookie agian? ...I can't remember him..."
The mellicolly was cut off when someone entered the kitchen uninvited. There was a males voice that entered the area and for a brief moment, she thought that maybe, just maybe it was him... that he had found her at last and she could leave this hellish prison.She spun around with the beginnings of a smile on her face and movements prepared to embrace the man she was waiting for all these centuries, after a few steps though, the hope was crushed out of her and cast the wind.
It wasn't him.
A sad, befallen face could feel the sting of disappointed tears as she slowly performed a curtsey, as if weighted down with the world. She had fallen silent after that, keeping her mouth shut as he asked for something called a 'bathroom'. She didn't know what he would do in there, any maid worth her salt would not be cleaning up after the mess that was left behind with that umbrella. Arisa didn't share the excitement that Abigail did, as far as she was concerned, it was just more work for her to look after someone, and after such a disappointment... she was just slightly bitter to the new guest.

It was about that time that Lucian came in. Arisa turned up her nose slightly but curtseyed at his order. "As you wish." Came her stoic reply. While Abigail was fetching some linen, Arisa fetched some dry clothes for the girl to wear as well as some lanterns and candles. Unlike Abigail, Arisa was rather indifferent to the guest, she did feel somewhat sorry for her, but in some twisted way she was glad that the girl was here, Lord Brackengards attention would be diverted elsewhere from them. It would be a nice, pleasent break from the constant lustful advances the Lord often performed on either one or both of them in the past. While they walked towards the girls room, Arisa was still silent. How long had it been sence she last saw him? Would she ever see him again? Would he keep his promise and take her away from here or would she be bound here for all eternity to act as slave to one man that she hated and dispised. The ice re-entered Arisa's eyes as the door was knocked on and the girl let them in. When the door opened, a slight touch of emotion cracked through Arisa's face, poor thing, she looked in dreadful need of a hot bath and a nice cup of tea.
She mentally sighed... yes, guests certainly meant more work for her.
"I have some fresh clothes for you M'Lady. Are you in need of assistance getting into them?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 pm
"No thank you. I should be able to get dressed myself, I hope." Luckette replied, offering a sweet smile for the two maids. No sense in letting some of her recent insecurities shine through, right? Still, she felt rather pathetic to be seen in such a horrid state. Her clothes were so filthy, caked in dirt and dried blood. Now that she thought about it, it was rather kind of them to bring her new, cleaner clothes to wear for the moment being. At least her head had been spared the trauma, the filthiness for the most part. The only thing that really dirtied her face all that much would be the tears she shed awhile earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm
Abigail entered the room with Arisa when she heard the voice of the lady allow them entrance. It was nice to have company in the palace again Abigail had to admit, but it was a pity that their was a chance that the master might take interest in her. Well Abigail swore in her mind that instant that if the Master did take interest in the girl, Abigail would do everything in her power to convince the lady to run as far and as fast as her legs could carry her, lest she share in their fate. The castle didn't need another ghost of a lady killed by Brackengard.

"After you have changed Miss, lets see what we can do about those wounds hm? They'd better be wrapped before they fester." Abigail warned, placing down the jug of water and linen next to the washing basin. "If you would prefer to dress in private, I could unfold the privacy screen for you." Abigail offered, just in case the girl felt self conscience at all. "Also M'lady...if you are in need of anything during your stay here, we are always at your service. My name is Abigail."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:42 pm
"Yes, I'd very much appreciate that, thank you." Luckette couldn't help but marvel at how polite these ladies seemed to be. She wasn't really used to many people treating her this well. Was everyone here at the castle so benevolent, so delightful? She certainly hoped so. "If you don't mind, please could you? I'm...I'm afraid some of these wounds and scars leave me a little self-concious." she admitted with a soft, embarassed chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:06 pm
Arisa

"Of course, M'lady." Arisa curtseyed towards the young lady, she turned her head towards Abigail shortly thereafter. "I will see what we have as far herbs to bind the wounds while I fetch the gaze and bandages. I will return when I have the items."
Once more Arisa curtseyed before taking her leave as silently as she could so as not to disturb the other two that were in the room. Arisa made her way through the winding halls and towards the place where they kept such items for healing. When was the last time she had bound a wound? Gosh... she couldn't remember. It almost felt as thought she was alive again, her feet clicked along the ground for a while before the slowly drifted away in to an odd silence. It took her a few minutes to find the bandages, she remembered when she was the 'go-to' girl for injuries. She had always facinated in medicine and healing, though because she was a girl she wasn't allowed to go to school and learn in the medical feild. Not that being a boy would have probably helped any, there would be no way that her parents would have been able to afford such a cost anyway. She rummaged through the pantries and looked through various cupards in order to try and locate something that she could use for bandages and other necessities to help the young lady heal. The problem was that, as all the people in this place were dead, they really didn't have any use for that sort of thing. She hoped that Abigail nor herself threw them out a while ago to make room for something else. She couldn't see them doing that though, Abigail was always one to 'be prepared' and Arisa was just one of those people who couldn't stand things being thrown away for no reason what so ever. After about five minutes of scowering the usual hidding places for such things she came across an equivolent to a first aid kit that didn't look like it would do more damage than good. She blew the dust off of it... then decided to quickly clean it. Thankfully the contents inside her untouched by time. That would be one less thing to worry about. Well... now that she found that...
... where were those herbs again?

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 pm
"It is our pleasure Miss." Abigail said politely. The girl seemed very nice. Abigail really hoped that the Master didn't like her, so that she wouldn't need to try and chase her away so soon. "Well whenever your ready Miss, you can sit down on the stool by the washing basin here and we'll clean those wounds right away." That being said, Abigail herself went over by the washing basin, and poured some of the water from the jug into the basin for the Lady's use. While she waited for the guest to be ready, Abigail began to tear the linen into strips. There were quite a few wounds to be dressed and it was best they were taken care of quickly.

"M'Lady...would it be too bold to ask for you name? Just anything to call you by really Miss." Abigail asked as she tore the linen. "Arisa I could go out and pick whatever herbs we are missing later." Abigail mentioned as a thought to the other maid, just before she left the room to get the other things they would need. "Oh and I'll pick some fresh flowers for you room as well Miss. Is there any that you like best?"

((Edited slightly >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 pm
"Thank you." She watched as the maid left. Arisa, was it? Such a pretty name... Speaking of which, the other kind maid just asked for her name, didn't she? "My name is Luckette, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Do you mind telling me your name as well?" the woman replied, slowly slipping herself out of bed and wobbling towards the the stool. Her legs were rather sore from running for an extended period of time, right before she had begun to crawl on the forest floor in a search for safety. "Oh, thank you very much! I like white flowers, for the most part, but any color or species will do. They're all beautiful in their own special way." It really was hard to decide on what sort of flower she liked best, just as it was difficult to decide who her favorite author was or what her favorite scented-candle was. "I'm sorry, I must seem rather indecisive.."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 pm
Thomas' smile straightened out slightly. "Let's weigh the possibilities. If there are such things as ghosts -- which I doubt highly -- they'll no doubt kill me. However, if they're simply actors--or roleplayers, not sure which is more likely, they'll ask me to leave again. Or they could be criminals in the guise of actors in the guise of spectres from beyond, in which case, again, they'll kill me. But that is, of course, only slightly more likely than the first possibility. So, sucks to this kitchen, I'm going elsewhere."
Thomas gripped his umbrella tightly and pushed open the door leading to the rest of the castle. "First objective, find a place to sleep. Second, but equally important, objective, avoid Butler McAsshole."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 am
"My name is Abigail Miss Luckette. And the other maid that was here with me is Arisa." Abigail answered with a soft smile. When Luckette moved over to the stool, it wasn't hard for Abigail to tell that she was stiff and sore from something. Possibly the journey here. It wasn't like there were very close to any towns or anything. Once Luckette had seated herself, Abigail dipped on of the untorn pieces of linen into the water and began to gently clean the wounds on Luckette's left arm. The amount of cuts she was seeing was troublesome to Abigail, and she could only hope that none had gotten infected with the amount of dirt and mud caked on. "Miss Luckette. If you don't mind me asking...are there many more cuts like this under your clothing? If so, I may need to ask you to undress so we can properly tend to you." Abigail warned. "Please do not feel self conscious at the thought. It is only your well being that we are concerned about." Abigail added in hopes of making the girl feel comfortable.

At the mention of the flower, Abigail grinned, "White flowers are gorgeous. The lilies just came in bloom in the garden. Perhaps some of them then? Or maybe some baby's breath and daisies?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm
"There are a few, though mostly on my back. They aren't as deep as the ones on my arms or legs, though, I should think. Should I remove my blouse anyway, just in case?" Luckette replied, remaining perfectly still as Abigail cleaned out some of the wounds on her arm. Or at least, she tried to. She would flinch slightly every now and then, but for the most part, did her best to stay still for the maid. As for the topic of flowers, Luckette said with a merry look about her once more, "They all sound so lovely. Any combination of them would be nice."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:09 pm
"That would help yes." Abigail replied, working her way through the various wounds. It was starting to look like Luckette either fell straight into a thorn bush, or something actually did this too her. It looked like far too much to just be the scraps from in the way twigs of walking through the forest. For the moment though, Abigail didn't ask what caused all these cuts. Sometimes people just didn't want to talk about the things that hurt them most. A fact that Abigail knew quite well. "When Arisa gets back with whatever herbs we have, and we get the wounds on your arms wrapped up, we'll take a look at your back hm?"

The basin of water was starting to grow dark red with blood and dirt. When she was finished cleaning one of Luckette's arms, she got up for just a moment to pour the used water out the window, so that she could replace it with clean water. "So Miss Luckette" Abigail began again, not liking any amount of silence in a room. All things were better with conversation were they not? "Myself and Arisa haven't yet made supper for this evening. Do you have any requests? Anything you like perhaps?" Abigail asked curiously. "Also...would you mind if I asked where you came from? I'm sorry if it seems like I chatter too much. If you think so just say. It's just...we don't get many visitors, and it's so nice to talk to someone new for a change."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:52 pm
When Abigail finised with her left arm, Luckette removed her blouse, revealing an expensive-looking white bra with black lace underneath. Aside from the bloodstains here and there, it was overall much cleaner than the blouse above it, surprisingly. "Thank you both so much for helping me out with these. I truly appreciate it." she spoke softly afterwards, smiling ever so broadly once more. These people were so very kind she couldn't help but think for perhaps the millionth time in this past hour.

"I love sweet foods, but I'll happilly eat anything that doesn't have an extremely bitter taste to it." Luckette answered after a moment of thought, not really sure what exactly she should ask for. She was a guest, after all, and didn't want to appear too spoiled. "Please don't go out of your way just to make something especially for me, though. I don't wish to burden any of you kind people more than I already have."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:06 pm
Arisa

Arisa continued to patter down the halls and look in various rooms for her herbal remedies, it wasn't until she came to the area that Nona used for storying such plants that she finally was able to aquire some. She was sure that the grounds keeper was going to forgive her for taking it without her permission this once, espeically considering the circumstances surrounding their theft. She placed the herbs on top of the medicine kit and proceeded to the kitchen where she probably missed Thomas' presence but no more than ten minutes, she set some water to boil and rumaged through the cabinets for some tea and sugar for the poor thing. She had to restoke the fire in the stove to do so, hopefully Abigail didn't think that she was hiding away by taking so long, but then again...
Arisa added another couple of cups, one in case their Master happened to join them and one for Abigail, Arisa excluded herself for reasons that she didn't want to get too comfortable around the girl. She seemed to lose friends quickly around here, so she was getting use to the idea that it was better to keep others at arms length and only possess mild aquaintence-ships. When the water had reached it's boil she gathered the freshly washed teapot and few remaining tea's that they had here. Nobody here was really a tea drinker, spare when it was cold out, and even then it was rare, so there wasn't a huge variety. With tray in hands, and the medicine kits and herbs on top of the tray, she headed back to the room.
When Arisa got back to the room after a short walk she kicked on the door a couple of times to get Abigail to open the door for her, seeing as her hands were full and she didn't feel like performing a balancing act.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:26 pm
"Forgive the intrusion once again, My Lord, but I'm afraid I have some less than thrilling news this time." Lucian said, finding Frederick in his room preparing for the evening and greeting his master with a bow as usual. His usually calm demeanor remained the same, though his shadow appeared as a chaotic, writhing mass on the ground. The smile he always bore rarely betrayed any emotion or hidden thoughts, though in death his shadow had become a tell-tale sign. It was a sign of anger, annoyance, and the urge to punish or eliminate whatever might have displeased him at the moment. "It seems another guest has wandered into the castle, a rather rude male this time, and he wishes to spend a week here for some odd reason. Abigail wishes the man to go free and unharmed, though with his manners he hardly deserves it. However, I am but a humble servant, and leave the call to you, My Lord."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff