Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:26 pm
"I drilled down one of your teeth to see whether it would succumb to infection faster then a tooth whose decay wasn't tampered with in a medical procedure" Kenneth stated while removing the restraints. "I will be making regular checkups on the progress of this decay" he added while taking off his medical goggles.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:09 pm
"I didn't 'end up in here', I was brought here against my will. If you people had left well alone, my son would be in my arms right now." Gabby said defensively. She was extremely surprised when the man suddenly acted as if he was worried about her. As she slowly stood up, she asked, "What do you want from me?" She knew when someone was being insincere, and while this man was a very good actor, he wasn't good enough to fool a girl who had learned how to survive at a young age.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:01 pm
(( sorry been a bit hecktic here ))

Rick held out his hand, his eye analizing her every more. Her body language already gave it away, she was unereved by his sudden mood swing. "weather you endded up here or not isn't realy the issue is it? has anyone told you whats going to happen? or why your here?" Even with his best efforts Rick couldn't keep the cold bordum from his voice as he waited, his temper thinning slightly at her shyness. He had deffinatly not worked with this type of unwanted before.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rosa looked at Kennetn. she looked like a deer caught in the headlights at his words "..y..you mean i'm going to loose it?.....y..you said i wouldn't....you said...." the moment the last restraint had been removed Rosa lept from the chair and dove under the nearest table, backing herself into the furthest corner from the student, Her knees pulled tightly into her chest in a vain attempt to keep herself safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 pm
"We'll see what the dental student says after a while" Kenneth said. He then walked over to a drawer and took out a syringe. He would only use it if Rosa became resistant. He stuck it in his shirt pocket (with the cap still on) and walked over to the table. He then tried to grab her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 am
A slight bit of her own irritation flashed through Gabby's eyes. "I do believe that you have, Mr. I-am-Going-To-Be-Testing-Your-Sanity-Mebbon." she replied sarcasticcaly. Gabby folded her arms over her chest as a signal that she would NOT be taking his hand. The way she figured, evilness might be contagious.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 pm
((A little detail I was wondering, although it doesn't really have anything important to do with the story, Is Rick wearing gloves. I think I read "donning a lab coat and a pair of gloves". I know this shouldn't be important, but it's a question I'm asking.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 am
(( thats a good question i think he is ))

Rosa shook her head and pulled her knees in futher towards her chest "leave me alone! i don't trust you. your a lier!!!"
Leaving one hand clampped over her aching jaw Rosa swatted at Kenneths hand, her nails nicking the back of his skin and marring the soft flesh of his hand with thick red scratch lines.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rick raised an eyebrow and coppied her stance, his arms folded over his chest as he closed his eyes "most wouldn't have guessed that was my aim.." the student gave Gabby a sarcatic, slow clap
"it seems you have a higher IQ then most subjects.....though you still ended up here didn't you..." with llittle warning Ricks hand shot out and wrapped itself around Gabbys upper arm "when i offered you to come with me it wasn't really a request, its a shame you can't see the obvious. here. in this place you don't really have a choise in any matter" Pushing open the cell door
The white haired male dragged Gabby through the hallways towards his office, his face reterning its unaturaly stotic state.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:04 am
Kenneth shook his hand. She scratched right through his glove and drew blood. He must remember to cut her nails. "Well then you don't give me a choice" Kenneth said. He took out the needle from his shirt pocket and removed the cap. He then readied himself and dove under the table. He began struggling with Rosa, but managed to jab the needle into her neck.

Ethan was rolling around and groaning in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 pm
"Let go of me!" Gabby cried, trying to jerk away from his firm grip. "Don't touch me you slimy excuse for a human being!" Suddenly her foot caught on something and Gabby tumbled to the ground.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 pm
Rosa yelpped and tried, in vain, to pull her kneck free of the sharp shard of metal now digging into her skin. It only took a few seconds for the drug to visably kick in, The grils thrashing became weaker and her eyes slipped into a half lidded state, only alowing her to give Kenneth and almost lazy glair as her body refused to work against the drug now coursing through her system.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rick raised an eyebrow as Gabby toppled to the floor, his hand still wrapped around her upper arm, probably making it difficult for her to get back on her feet.
"I could always leave you in the cell for another student to come and find, Kenneth is alway doing something interesting i am sure he would have a great time finding new things to test on you.
then theres Lia, i am sure she could always find another one of her drug creations to test on you...or maybe even Todzhan himself, he may find you a good subject for live demonstration?..."
Running a hand through his hair the student tapped his foot, waiting for the women to stand up once more "or you can stick with the tests i'll give you. none of which will be physicaly painfull so its your choice." His tone was almost as emotionless as his face as he watched the woman struggaling on the floor, not even a though of helpping her crossing his mind "its your choice"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:33 pm
Kenneth dragged Rosa out from under the table and panted. He wiped his forehead on his labcoat sleeve. He then Began dragging Rosa back to her cell. He would then make an update and report on Rosa's file and in his own personal experiment log.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Eventually Gabby managed to get back into a standing position, though Rick's firm grip on her upper arm did not help at all. In fact, she wouldn't be surprised if she saw bruises develope where his fingers wrapped around her arm. "Fine. Play your mind games with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 am
Rosa whined, her head felt like it had been filled with concreate and the none to gentil way Kenneth was dragging her didn't help with the pain coursing through her jaw and neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick sighed and motioned to a door just a few feet infront of them
"its mandatory, if i am honist you really hold no interest for me, your...." the student went quiet for a moment as if thinking of the right word so as not to offend her (though it was blatently obvious he didn't care) "boring i guess would sum you up" Pushing the girl down onto a wooden chair set in the middle of the floor Rick took out his jotter. dumpping it on the desk he riffled through the draws and drew out a thick folder "easyest test first shall we? i wouldn't want to.....conffuse you to easly" drawing out a set of ten thick cards the white haired male held up some ink splotches
a serious look on his face as he waited for her answer.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:51 am
"And I suppose that interesting for you would be complete insanity? Thanks, but I think I'll take boring anyday." Gabby shot at him. She didn't mind the fact that he had made her sit down: her legs had started to feel like jelly. She wasn't sure if this was beause she was scared out of her mind, or if it was some after-effect from that drug they knocked her out with. "Am I supposed to say what it loks like? Because it looks like an ink splotch, as all the others probably do." Although, now that she looked at it a bit closer, it looked a little like a broken beer bottle.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff