Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 am
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"if not then Critias can have his dinner" he said as he turned to Hikari then gave a smile "i'm joking of course ... human flesh isn't part of a dragon's diet, only in self defense ... now if he were a sheep or a cow it'd be a different story" he said as he activated his gauntlet and a face appeared "i want full tabs on a Jellal ... i put a tracker on him when he wasn't looking ... make sure he doesn't come within 1000 feet of those two"he said looking at Hikari and Serenity and the hologram ended "as of now you two are under the protection of Xanatos Industries ... i assure you that this man will be tracked down and dealt with accordingly" he said as he turned to Loke "now then ... perhaps you can indulge us on how you came here and fill in the blanks on what this fight was about"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

((understandable))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari got herself up, felt her light regain from darkness, and pick up the Blade of the Darkness and put it on her back to hold it. She look at her sister and Loke as she brought her smile and her hands on her back, her hand is touching the near end of the blade, "Thank goodness you are okay, Serenity-chan." she said in relief tone and look at Loke, "Loke-san... thank you for sending Jellal-san away, but I'm still concern about something, but who's he wanted to revive someone he dearly for." she politely thank him and wondering about Jellal's someone special to him. She look at Xanatos, and listens that two Light clans are now under the protections, "Hai... I understand. I think Loke-san will tell us about Jellal-san, so we can get away from him." she said to Xanatos and look at Loke, but Spirit Yami slightly grudge on Xanatos and still wanted to kill him when he's come back.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 pm
Loke looked at Xanatos,Hikari,and Serenity."I'm a secret agent for an oganazation called The Zodiac Crew,and I'm on a mission that I have to catch and bring in that man for questioning...I need to find out why he is kidnapping girls around Miss Serenity's age."said Loke."I am also an undercover agent...I will be right back."
Loke went behind a large rock and used Trasformation Magic to change his hair and clothes and came back."Oh and you are all under the protection of the oragazation...alright?And I'm not quite sure on who he wants to revive...I'm also not sure that we can get away from him because I'm sure he will come for Serenity again too."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm
Serenity reverted from her true form. "Are you saying that I will still be in danger?"asked Serenity."And you look really good like that...I-I mean nice you look nice."she said blushing brightly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari look at Loke from his transformation and he told them that Jellal is targeting the girls around same ages as Serenity, which she gasp and held her sister close. She felt like she's becoming like Yami, she blushed about his action back in Twilight Town, while hidden in the Usual Spot. "I only remember he said that he needs the sacrifice, he must decided to pick Serenity-chan." she told him seriously that she kept remembering. Hikari look at Serenity in worry tone, "Serenity-chan, this might sound like Yami-kun, who always protecting me from danger, but this is older sister's protection. I will keep you safe from Jellal-san, okay." she said to her to keep Serenity calm down from next sacrifice.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm
"You will! Thanks Hikari"said Serenity."Uh Hikari...what do you think about Loke?I mean friend wise."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:26 pm

User Image

"i assure you that i don't need any protection, in fact i'm surprised this 'Zodiac Crew' hasn't heard about me or my company ... after all the tabloids keep blaming my company for everything" he said as he pointing to a newspaper on the rooftop in Japanese about Xanatos Industries and the impact they had on the war between Italy and London "if it's not about the war it's constant conspiracy theories, one after another" he said as he looked at Loke "but i'm powerful enough to have my own protection ... wither it be by my ... lineage ... or from my corporate status"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 pm
Loke looked at the two sisters and smiled. "Well it's good to know that your protective,Miss Hikari.So does anyone have any idea of a place to go and rest after that fight?"asked Loke."Oh and if you three need anything just call,okay?"he said handing Hikari and Xanatos a number."Just in case you don't stick together."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari look at he sister with a gentle smile, "Your welcome. Loke-kun is really nice person, I didn't know he's Zodiac Crew, but it's sounds cool." she politely reply back to Serenity and talks about him and secret originazation Zodiac Crew. She starts to wondering what kind of originization can do besides under protections. When Xanatos talks about his company gets blames about creating war on Italy and London, she looks at the newspaper, she can read Japanese because she took class back in village. She look at Xanatos with glum look, "I didn't know Italy and London had a war, Yami-kun and I were traveling to avoid any trouble from villains, including this evil lady trying to weaken me by dark thundaga twice." she remarked about what she and Yami always do, stick together without seperate each other. Once she got the card of Loke, she kindly nodded to him for safe keeping. Spirit Yami kept holding grudge about Zatsune attacking his dear friend and making him full of anger for protecting her.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 pm
Loke looked at Hikari."Would you like to protected from her as well?"asked Loke."I mean as extra protection."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 pm
Serenity smiled at what her half-sister said about loke,so she walked up to him."Loke...I was wondering...do you want to be my friend?"asked Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image

She shyly look down with her tip of her fingers on her lip, Loke just ask her for extra protections for Serenity, yet she can feel Spirit Yami grin a little. Hikari blushed about what Yami always do to her protections as she smile, "Ha... Hai. My childhood friend always do same thing to me, he's very kind and protective from danger. I will do same as he always do to me." she responded to Loke softly, she can feelYami chuckled about he always protecting her from danger and men, who's picking her up. He will get Zatsune soon, yet he have to protect his friend from destructions. Hikari heard Serenity ask for being friend with Loke, which she suddenly remember Serenity's fairy form by earth and spirit. She begin to analyze how does she triggered, "Does her Earth and Spirit Form triggered by... Loke-san? I think it because of protection for everyone, or something. I will ask her later." she thought about her fairy form, concerned it triggered her because of Loke or protections. She took out her pink and blue wireless headphones and place it around Serenity's neck, yet she take out Yami's indigo wireless headphones and place it around her neck. She gave Serenity a cute smile, "I will let you keep my wireless headphone, I have keep Yami-kun's because it will make me feel like my heart is close to him in spirit." said Hikari for offering headphones, and feeling close to her friend in her heart, but knowing he's in Blade of the Darkness. Spirit Yami blinked about Hikari giving her pink and blue wireless headphones to Serenity and she's keeping his, he begin to wonder, but he keep it that way.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 am

User Image

still keeping his eye on Loke he had a bit of a distrusting feeling towards him. some things didn't make since, like how was it he found them so fast and what was this 'Zodiac Crew' he mentioned. all in all he had to keep a closer eye on this Loke person. just then there was a beeping noise from his gauntlet "excuse me" he said to them as he walked to the side and pulled out a cell phone "yes?" he said as the person on the other end spoke "are you quite sure?" he asked as he had a concerned took on his face "well is there anyway of reversing it?" he asked as he grunted then turned back to the other three then spoke again "well try harder, last thing we need is for the machine to go haywire or leak out energy ... yes i'm aware ... well then shut it down then ... what?" he said in a frustrated tone and growled "fine ... i'll be there as soon as i can, just make sure nothing else gets out" he said as he hung up and turned to face them and walked passed them "it's obvious i'm no longer needed here, besides i got an emergency down at the R&D department"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari look at Xanatos, somewhat he look like there is an emergency. Spirit Yami rose his right eyebrow about something, invisiblely he lean on against her back with arms cross to his chest, he let his indigo eyes look on sisters because they can see him from spirit. Hikari turn her head towards Xanatos, she can see her friend standing and looking at her and Serenity, possible Loke. She blushed really big and avoiding eye contact, "Oh umm... o-o-okay, I-I-I-I un-un-understand." she shuddered to Xanatos and distracted from looking both Yami and himself. Mostly, she couldn't lay eyes off on her best friend as she blush really big, he softly chuckled about her face turn cherry like, he poked on her cheek bone, "You know that is way too cute when you blush, right Hikari-chan." he remarked about her red cherry color blush as he brought his face closer to her, Serenity and Loke can hear him. Hikari let out squeak silently and try to cover her blush by her both hands and she's trying to avoid any embarrass moment.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:27 pm

User Image

Xanatos moved his head a little from Hikari and looked at where Yami's spirit was then to Hikari and handed her a card with a code on the back "if you need me, show this to the secretary in the lobby of Xanatos Industries ... and keep an eye out, there's been an increase in nega-dark energy, and the last time that anything like that was in the high percentages like it is now ... my father was at his peak" he said as he stared back at Yami as if to tell him to be watchful more than the others then climbed onto Critias's back then looked at them again "don't be strangers" he said as the dragon took off back to Xanatos Industries

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

(nega-dark energy is the more evil darkness)  
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff