Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:44 pm
"Yoh, maybe, but Ren's hair trigger temper combined with his explosive furiyoku would be a bit too problematic to want to have him here with us," noted Crystal. Then the mood turned serious as Shiro seemed to have picked up on something.

"What's up?" Crystal decided to break the uneasy silence. She could only assume that something must have been going on outside for Shiro to react this way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:29 pm
Shiro just had his face go from panicky to grave "apparently there a slowly rising red moon.. and -something is making the mana in the air start to charge and react, also going with that damned moon... i don't know what's going on, but i think we're probably about to be plunged into another war..." he said with a gulp, making shirou frown lightly "so soon.. and it's still just 39 or so years off before the bombs my father set on the leylines would go off to disrupt them and shut down the grail system.. che.." he clicked his tongue while eating a bit to keep up the illusion of it being calm. Shiro of course just ate as well "what's worse, is Kurama has been bugging me about staying out there longer, like the energy is drawing him in, making him gaze at that blood red moon slowly forming..."

Roveth had snapped his head up before narrowing his eyes "A red moon? that's quite ominous.." he then narrowed his eyes, apparently contacting Kurohime, who was reporting the same thing, along with the air starting to slowly seep in the air with the stench of death, or soon to be death.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:49 pm
Well, that settled it. Crystal quietly disengaged all of the small shikigami she had conjured up back at the train station to investigate the town. The nature spirits that had been used abruptly fled from the area as the leaves and small pebbles that had been used as mediums were discarded inconspicuously back into the surrounding environment. Given what Shiro had just told everyone, she wasn't going to need those shikigami to investigate the city anymore.

"Well, at least this proves that there has to be somebody behind all this," Crystal spoke calmly before she went back to eating. Although, they still had no idea who exactly was behind it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 pm
Emiya just looked to Crystal, then to Shiro frowning a bit "well it can't be the guy who manipulated the fifth war... he's no longer living." which made Shiro nodded in seriousness despite his pale face "which means, if i remember my knowledge right, there's two other people who -could- set off another war early, the Matou Family patriarch, Matou Zouken, or more than likely, and this is because of the red moon i'm leaning to this... a Dead Apostle, also termed Vampire, and a powerful one at that, known for the Second Great Magic, the Kaleidoscope.. and the biggest.. arch-b*****d anyone would care to meet, Yami-no-Ahou excluded from that list."

Roveth growled at the comment, then blinked, and raised an eyebrow "wait, there's someone out there whose worse than me? now i know i gotta meet this guy, compare notes and all." of course, this led to an immediate throat grab and flung out a conveniently open window from a starting to scalify arm'ed Shiro "Like hell you will Yami no ahou~!" he nearly wanted to roar out, with eyes slitted, apparently the energy while dampened and lower around the place, was still heightened enough to leave Shiro on a hair trigger with his demonic possession, but it wasn't enough to flee for the hills just yet, given he qorked to quickly calm down before he went out to rend Roveth limb from limb, though it was asthetically pleasing, he'd at least wait until he could get Hao to revive roveth for him if he -did- tear him to pieces.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:22 pm
"Sometimes death isn't enough to stop a truly wicked person from pursuing their evil goals," Crystal said in response to Emiya suggesting that the one who had manipulated the fifth war was no longer living. "A powerful evil spirit can have plenty of influence and might even become an oni if left unchecked. And while still invisible to most people, an oni is at least tangible enough to interact freely with material objects. The dead can cause just as much trouble, if not more, than the living. Even so, it sounds like Shiro has an idea of who else it could be."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 pm
Emiya just shook his head lightly while watching shiro calm himself down before speaking "while true, it's not that the man was... wicked, or evil... his heart was empty, devoid of feelings, and he didn't have a purpose in life. from what my dad told me at least, when he fought him he considered the priest a foe to take full focus and seriousness. i guess he became evil when he was corrupted by the grail, but he mainly sought amusement in watching the masters struggle to keep up with his little 'play', with Gilgamesh in his back Pocket from the previous war." he then sighed a bit "i blew his heart out with a ritual dagger that Toshaka Rin gave me, to stab into him, then activate the prana burst in the dagger, blowing a hole in his body from front to back."

Shiro winced when he heard the description "ouch... yeah, that'd kill just about anybody... but i honestly don't think it's a grail-corrupted priest, i think it's possibly one of the three main founding families that created the Grail War System... maybe with some outside interference from that b*****d troll Zelretch.." he grumbled a bit "anyway, the Einzberns wouldn't do this, mainly because, while they would be desperate to save face, after the england Grail War Fiasco they've sworn off trying to use that method." Emiya spoke up "and Toshaka wouldn't be up to trying to revive the grail herself, given she knows the leylines and grail are currently heavily corrupted." Shiro nodded as Roveth came back in "it gets worse, Shiro... i sense absorbing magic in the air which is causing the chain reaction..." Shiro winced a bit "you know thaumaturgy?" he asked his dark half, who shrugged "a little, i don't practice it, i just know enough to pick up on the traces."

this just made Shiro sigh, his face still quite pale with the information "then there's one big possible culprit to this... the Matou Family Patriarch, Matou Zouken, formerly known as Makiri Zouken... a parasitic existence if you told me right, Emiya." the Emiya Tracer nodded while hardening his gaze "Verily... he not only infested a kouhai from school, his own adopted family, with Crest Worms, familiars which create artificial circuits within a magus, but are vile, disgusting, and well... they do -very- bad things to those who are being given them.. mainly because they have to be in a pit of said worms." Shiro winced a bit himself "yeah.. that's out there... and if he's in the middle of this, then Sakura's more than likely being used to try and revive the Grail War by becoming the 'Black Grail' so to speak..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:33 pm
"Right," Crystal frowned. "Now how are we supposed to stop it?"

Shingetsu, who had remained discreetly hidden beneath the collar of Crystal's shirt this whole time, finally revealed himself. With the situation progressing so rapidly that it might put his master in danger, the kudakitsune had transformed into a full-fledged kyuubi covered with the same speckled gray and white fur of its smaller form, but now having the appearance of a proper nine-tailed fox, a bit bigger than most, coming up to around Crystal's waist at the shoulder and with his long flowing tails raised easily approaching around six feet in height. In this form Shingetsu could much more easily manifest his advanced level spiritual power with or without Crystal employing him in an oversoul. In this transformed state Shingetsu made a plaintive, worried whining sound until Crystal reached over and patted him reassuringly on the head.

"I know, we're all uneasy about this," Crystal spoke gently. "I'm glad you're here to keep me safe."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:15 pm
Shiro of course paid no mind to the changing addition of Shingetsu, while smiling lightly "if only my animal spirit would be so kind." he said with a wistful sigh, while up above Kurama growled at that comment before flicking his tails, as Shiro resumed his grave serious look "As for stopping it, most of the ways all take time we won't have, so we'll have to do the expedited way... deal with the Grail War as it comes, and when the Grail appears to be ready to give the wish, we take something powerful and blow it to smithereens, also preferably with purification energy added in to try and purify the evilness within the grail." he sighed lightly after explaining.

Emiya just nodded, frowning "if we had my friend and former Servant Class Saber, Arturia-chan..." he said, while shaking his head "no, at best we'll need to rely on whatever servant classes we summon to help us, and hope one of us has something powerful enough to destroy the Grail without sacrificing anything..."

Roveth frowned a bit after coming back in when he heard the mention of Arturia, looking right at Shiro, who was sweat-dropping at that mention before he sighed "well, if anything, Shiki-san, my humanoid Guardian Ghost keeping Taiga uninterested in our discussion, has the capability of seeing death by perceiving it as lines or dots. if he cuts along the lines, the existence of that object or person will be damaged along that line as well, usually a clean cut, actually. but when he stabs into actual dots, the points of no return as i call them.. he can actually -erase- the concept of that object or person being -alive-, so to speak, and it is an instant kill strike, now, the further away from being able to be affected by death one is, the fewer lines and dots there are on the object, meaning if, say, we have to face a full blooded Nosferatu or something... i'd be useless, because they will -not- have such lines or dots on them at all, an eternal existence." he explained, while the glasses-wearing spirit nodded a bit "he's right about my capabilities, though when i pass them to Roveth-sama in Oversoul or Unity, it will put a large strain on his mind, because no one should be able to see death like that... it might even cause mild to severe headaches, if it's over used... well, let's just say we'll be needing Hao's help in getting Roveth-sama in top shape."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:48 pm
"Well, I still doubt I know enough about any of this to get directly involved, but if Roveth needs some quality time training in hell, then I guess I'd better at least get a hold of Hao so we'll be able to actually rely on his power to revive Roveth if we have to kill him temporarily to make him stronger," Crystal concluded. "Of course, I know Shiro won't mind assisting in killing Roveth if it should come to that."

Crystal reached into her pocket and dug out her old Oracle Pager and dialed in the command prompts to activate the cellphone function so she could use it as a means to contact Hao. "So then, now that the situation has already started going to hell, do you still object to bringing Hao to this city?" she asked Shiro.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 pm
Shiro shook his head with a sigh "it's more like i don't want him directly involved, because who knows how the Grail will respond to -the Shaman King- being possibly chosen to fight for the Grail." hesaid lightly while wincing, as did Emiya and Roveth once he showed his face again, there was a stinging/burning sensation on Crystal's arm too, and when Shiro looked, he frowned, his eyes hardened to full potential while Kyuubi faded down into the building to land next to Shiro, licking up the small bits of blood from his hand, but sure enough, on the four of them, were crests that seemed to be split into three segments, making some sort of pattern, for Roveth it was oddly enough, a skull. for Emiya, it was a sword-like design, for Shiro it was a Dragon from an overhead look, each wing, then the main body, though he wouldn't know what Crystal's would look like and all.

Roveth shook his head "no, it's not that i need time in hell Crystal, Shiki meant that the longer i have to utilize the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception without something to hold the ability back or i un-fuse from him.. i will die of brain trauma, due to the stress that particular ability puts on people, it happened to Shiki-san, and it can happen to me. Shiro meant more along the lines of Hao needing to revive me in case i do die from it's overuse."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:40 pm
"Oh, well, if Hao's revival technique is all you need, I can take care of that if we need it," Crystal told Roveth as she pocketed the Oracle Pager. Her other hand twitched as her own set of Command Seals started trying to appear. Shingetsu growled and attempted to burn the markings that had begun forming with a bit of foxfire that was flicked from the tip of one of his nine tails. It wouldn't physically burn Crystal's hand, but it could potentially burn away the bad magic that was attempting to latch itself onto her. Despite his best efforts, Shingetsu's powerful kudakitsune magic wasn't enough to ward off the forming Command Seals. The design was simple, but ornate. A tree symbol comprised of a central trunk and leaf design with an additional detached leaf design on either side. As the marks continued to form Crystal winced and rubbed the back of her hand.

Shingetsu whined softly, disappointment evident in his expression as he gazed sorrowfully at the Command Seals, unable to do anything to rid Crystal of them. The kudakitsune spirit eventually flopped down, laying down with his chin and tails flat on the floor in a manner that was very clearly meant to be moping behavior.

"What's going on Shiro?" Crystal demanded. "I thought this ritual was only supposed to be for Magi."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:41 pm
Shiro looked over to Crystal, upon seeing her Command Seals, he frowned a bit lightlyas he thought on it "well, as i said, the Prana in the air aside from being stagnant and cursed, was -very- dense, so it might've picked up something from you, something hidden that even you didn't know about, kinda like how the Grail chose Emiya-san here even though he has no talent for most average thaumaturgy."

the 'host' of the house nodded, before turning to look to Shiro, who had suddenly vanished, only to look at the corner where he heard Shingetsu whine, and sure enough, there Shiro was comforting the kitsune as well as making sure that Shingetsu knew there was not much that could stop something like the grail, and the command seal system isn't inherently evil or bad to the Masters. "... uh... did you happen to lose or abandon the last fox you had around the area, Shiro-san? mainly i ask because of the new fox and i haven't seen Kurama-san anywhere..." of course, he'd feel some weight land on his head, before he looked up right into a Chibi-Kurama's eyes, and he looked -pissed-. insert mauling and 'Not the face, not the face!' here.

Roveth of course, taking a few blackmail pictures of that, turned to Shiro lightly "if what you're saying is true, then Crystal has the potential to be a Magus?" he asked, while his own hand showed, but it was almost expected, given that Roveth was closely tied to Shiro as friends, and he did learn some basics of detecting the damn stuff, but not actual spellcasting for some reason, much less activate his magic circuits.

Shiro nodded as he petted Shingetsu a bit from the corner of pouting "it's highly possible, that, and there's the fact that normal everyday humans -have- summoned Servants before in a grail war, the Fourth Grail war that Emiya-san's Father was in is the perfect example, though said master was a serial killer, of young children. he summoned Caster, i think you mentioned something about bluebeard?" he looked to Emiya, and gave a pointed 'stop' look to Kyuubi

Kyuubi hopped off of Emiya's head, leaving a thoroughly scratched in the face Emiya to grunt in pain from the sharp claws "y-yeah... at least that's what Tou-san said, then there's caster of the 5th Grail War, who was i think Medea of Colchis, she was partnered with a non-magi in Kuzuki-sensei, though he was a trained assassin."

Roveth narrowed his eyes "...will we have to deal with any irregularities like that?" of course he glanced off to the side of Shiro, more at the Guardian tablets on his person, apparently certain guardian ghosts of his were staying silent at the moment. "i think though that instead of wild-cards we don't know, we -are- the wildcards, given the three prominient families of the war are in this city, the other four were randomly chosen usually... ugh, who knows what kind of things could happen though if the Grail is getting desperate to be realized..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:42 pm
"Actually, Emiya-san, Shingetsu is my kudakitsune, acting as my animal spirit guardian for this venture," Crystal explained before once again frowning down at the markings that had appeared on the back of her hand. Shingetsu ceased his whining, for the moment, and quietly nuzzled his face into the palm of Shiro's hand, still trembling with slight nervousness. When the conversation turned to the subject of serial killers and assassins being form Masters in prior Grail War incidents it only made Crystal frown harder. "And now the Grail has selected, among others, the wife of the Shaman King," Crystal still thought it was a little bit weird to mention such things, even though it was true. "Someone linked to the most prominent family of Shamans in Japan."

Of course, the reason she was chosen by the Grail probably wasn't just related to her association with Hao. Since the Shaman Fight, Crystal had received far more formal training in the Shamanic Arts than she'd ever had before or during the actual tournament, most particularly in Hao's original specialization, Onmyouji spell casting of the five elements normally utilized to subjugate and eliminate various oni and youkai. Due to her ignorance of the Grail system, Crystal had overlooked the fact that Onmyouji magic was probably not much different from the sort of magic employed by these Magi.

"Um... just out of curiosity, is there any record of Onmyouji among the Magi?" Crystal decided she might as well bring her suspicions out into the open. She hadn't exactly been upfront with Shiro and Roveth about what sort of skills she had developed since the Shaman Fight. She hadn't really thought much of it, to be honest, since she had assumed the Grail War was operating on a completely different foundation than anything she was aware of.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:42 pm
Emiya blinked a bit, before frowning as he thought a moment "well, i remember Tohsaka mentioning it in her talks about other branches of thaumaturgy, but she said stuff that Miko's do and Onmyouji were classified under Witchcraft technically, and don't count as honest Thaumaturgy to her." he said, lightly rubbing the back of his head while Roveth finally gave a slight nod to an incoming raven, who quickly pecked a few spots on Fujimura's back, and knocked her out cold, before Shiki quietly delivered her away to a guest room with help from the raven spirit, before Emiya went wide-eyed "wait, are you a priestess Crystal-san?" he asked in mild surprise.

Shiro of course lightly continued stroking and petting on Shingetsu to try and keep the Kudakitsune calm while Kurama hopped off of Emiya's head and landed in the boy's lap a bit "well, kinda, given she married into the Asakura Family..." of course, a thunk and yeep of surprise later had Shiro lookign up from comfortign Shingetsu to looking at a -very- surprised and on the floor on his a** Emiya "-THE- Asakura family, as in the most well known and somewhat infamous family of priests and priestesses in Japan!?!?" of course, Shiro just nodded a bit casually "well, yeah, though the proper term for that is Shamans, actually." he said in amusement, though he had stiffened when he heard a yawn from one of his Guardian Ghost tablets, and the yawn was one of amused boredom, but the owner of the yawn didn't speak further so he continued on, looking to Crystal "what the hell have you been studying under Hao if you decided to mention Onmyouji?"

Roveth of course just raised an eyebrow, taking a bite of food for now to listen to the conversations though he perked his ears amidst the talking at the sound of a knocking on the door, before getting up from his seat and excusing himself to go open the door and see who it is "hello hello~" he said with a bored and neutral tone.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:57 pm
"Um, well," Crystal started while scratching behind her ear a little bit nervously. "A little of everything, I guess. Hao was a master of Onmyouji during his first life, you know, that's why he was wearing all those five-pointed stars during the Shaman Fight. It's the symbol of the five elements used by an Onmyouji. I had natural talent for elements even without instruction in a formal system so when Hao offered to teach me what he knows, of course I got curious and went along with it. I mean, I was only fourteen during the Shaman Fight and sixteen at the time I finally decided to return to Tokyo after it was over. I had plenty left to learn and nothing but time on my hands since he was going to let me stay in Izumo as long as I wanted. Even after we had Hoshi and Hime, I still wanted to keep a firm grasp on my Shamanic powers so I've continued practicing all this time. My skill set hasn't really changed all that much. I've just finally had some formal teaching is all."  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff