Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image

Inge scowled as she heard the speedy steps of the man following after her, cursing; of course her first exorcist had to be a fast one. Inge hadn't been in the track team for awhile – not since one of her siblings beat her in a race – but she wasn't some slowpoke. But, she wasn't going to waste time admiring the other's speed. She snorted as he yelled after her, shouting back at him, “What did you expect?!” Like anyone would just stand around like a sitting duck! She turned out of the alley, happy they hadn't gone really that far into it; there were people out now and she was sure someone would help! ..Yeah, right, like Inge would honestly ask for help. Her demon spat out a few more words of panicked disdain at her and she rolled her eyes, not wanting to deal with it – uh? Her running came to a sudden stop as she saw that no one was out. “Weird, weren't there – ?'Are you stupid?! He's still after you!' ..Oh, right. She turned to – dammit. “Wait! Wait, wait! Time out! Stop!'...'Oh, don't start; there's nowhere to hide anyway.” She muttered, feeling the disbelief in the creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:11 pm
Now he knew he thought he would not care who the rock hit hut he could not help but feel bad for doing so now. "I'm sorry miss, I just lost and confused I did not mean to take it out on you." He said but he could feel something in the back of his mind tell him to attack this woman and he didn't know what it was. "Um I don't know you do I?"  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm
Getting to the end of the alleyway Tai grabbed the side of the building to spin him quickly down the way she had gone still running after in close pursuit until she stopped abruptly to which he almost ran her over spinning at the last moment to avoid simply slamming into the girl as he nearly fell off balance struggling to get back in control in a few steps before coming to a stop. "The time out is already in your favor as most exorcists would have already been beating you senseless by now to drag you back unconscious or half dead" Tai said as he walked towards the girl clenching his fists for a moment before letting them go.

Still having no reason to get physical with the girl he kept his fighters high suppressed . From her actions she wasn't a fighter which fared good currently as he wasn't in the mood for one. "How long it lasts tho is the thing" Tai said moving to a positing to cut her off from running anywhere but back towards the way she had gone. "Now then are you going to simply come quietly please" he asked her standing there looking her up and down. "Or do I have to get physical" he asked her. It wasn't that he saw anything negative about the girl's force as the new's papers had been reporting about it he was simply doing a job.

Looking back over his shoulder as the girl spoke up suddenly kyo stared at her. Did you sense her he questioned in his mind to the demon
. No I was paying more attention to the fight your the one that would have been killed just then not me. No but you could be useful at times and be a bit more perceptive. The arguement went on mentally for a few moments before Kyo finally stood up his back still towards the girl. "There isn't anything interesting about it I am simply watching for fairness" Kyo said simply as he looked at the girl. "Do you plan to look down on either of the fighters tho" he questioned cracking his neck a bit before rubbing his neck and sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

The girl felt her expression drop as the man pointed that out, but she was thankful he didn't attack immediately. The creature hadn't told her about exorcists – and, by the sounds of it, they were violent too. The demon didn't comment, though, frustrating her more as she tried to see a way out of this. Luckily, just before she was forced to despair on the lack of routes out, she sensed something – a simple flicker, but it was enough to give her some kind of idea.

Inge kept her hands up defensively as she spoke, “You would hit a kid like me?” She frowned at him, “Look at me – I can't fight! I'm not doing anyone any harm! It's a waste of your time to bring me in to wherever and – and I know where there's much stronger contractors – friends. We like to stick together, you know.” Was she sounding desperate? A little, but, eh, with the demon's flurry of emotions distracting her mind, it was hard to keep control of her voice. “I'll go with you, but I don't want to go alone – if I get caught, at least let me have some company before you guys do whatever. It'll be better for you too, wouldn't it? To have two instead of one? And, surely, you can handle it.

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:57 pm
"Would I hit you. Frankly yes if I am given a reason" Tai said crossing his arms as she tried to explain things to him. "It's less of a thing if your doing anyone any harm and more of for protection of the rest on the planet" Tai said with a sigh. She was right it's not that she had done anything to his knowledge but he was given an order. "So you go from running to trying to simply bargain your way out of this" he commented to her closing his eyes for a moment to simply hear her out.

Thinking about her offer for a moment Tai simply sighed a bit. He was of course going to accept it and take the two of them back to the church. This one wouldn't really be a problem to get back but her friend may. "Fine" Tai said simply opening his eyes as he looked at her. "Don't try anything funny tho I am trying to be as civil in this as I can be without simply knocking the demon out of you by force" Tai said looking to her and beckoning her to lead the way.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:55 am
Selicia shook her head and replied to him, "No, Mr. Contractor. Their skill is great and the exorcist especially, I know from work. But this fight is simply boring me to death. So what have you in mind?" She looked Kyo in the eyes, a mischievous grin quickly forming on her face as she positioned her scythe behind her, holding it with both hands. "Do you plan on telling me why you've signed the contract?"  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 am
"Why should I tell you something like that" he questioned her as he crossed his arms. "What would I get out of telling you the reason's behind my contract" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Do I have a chance to win a trip to vegas or maybe a chance to win a new xbox" he asked a smile slowly creeping across his face. "I mean you need to give me an insensitive to tell you something so personal" he laughed shaking his head. "That's like me walking up and asking you your bra size" he told her pointing to her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 am
"Oh?" Selicia walked up close to Kyo and said in an intimate whisper, "What would you get? The possibility that I won't kill you. I know what you are and you know what I am. And I'm pretty sure you know where this typically goes unless we act otherwise " Without looking away from him for even a second, she continued, "Quit staring at my boobs unless you want to touch them." Another mischievous grin crept up on her face when she finished speaking, still holding her scythe with both hands behind her back.

((OOC: Just cause I'm playing a girl today doesn't mean it'll be a conventional one~ ;D ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:35 am
When she got close Kyo reached out and grabbed one of her breasts giving it a hard squeeze and a few rubs before chuckling and walking past her his back still to her. "If you wanted them squeezed you only needed to ask" he told her his hands behind his head as he stood there. "As to acting in this situation I have no intent to make any act on anything until something provokes me to" he told her looking back down at the fight below before turning around and holding his hands out infront of him. "So then miss exorcist what do you plan to do. Also there's no need to wear a bra with your size tho not gonna lie I don't mind em being small" he said blowing her a kiss.
(That's fine.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:20 am
Selicia touched her own chest and said, "Yeah, but I can't honestly complain about the situation I was born with... Or the career path chosen for me. As long as the benefits keep pouring in" She then continued, "Well, mr. contractor. You better start doing whatever it is you're going to do. You're starting to bore me and when I'm bored, I speak with my scythe" The smile disappeared from her face and was replaced by a doll-like expression. She then drew her scythe in front of her, saying, "Guess this means what I'm going to do..." She continued after a second, "...Is do my job"

((OOC: I remember why I stopped making girl profiles for a while! I find it so hard to frikkin move around!! DX Hopefully, Selicia has the cure I'm looking for =D ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:30 am
"By all mean's then do what you...do" he said with a laugh. "Then again another option is you could do something else...hmm like me for instance I am sure that would be alot more fun then your job" he laughed rubbing the side of his head. "Then again it's against my oh so suddenly thought up rules to hit or beat up slash rape girl's" he laughed the last bit said a bit lower to catch her attention. "So then now that I got the humor out of the way since I sadly don't think we could turn this around and simply go for a date go ahead take your very best shot and we shall see where this goes from there" Kyo told her spreading his hands out to either side of himself and letting his head hang low.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 am
Selicia tilted her her head and said, "That idea's not half bad considering it would piss off the Vatican... and my parents" She smiled again with eyelids drawn down as though it were a sleepy gaze, "And it isn't rape if it's consensual, now is it?" She said before drawing her scythe up and slashing downwards as a sharp gust of wind flew towards Kyo. It was a weak move on her part, knowing she could have dealt a stronger blow or a flurry of blows but testing the waters and letting the enemy underestimate is probably a good way to go.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 am
Standing there as the wind rolled over him and sliced into his body Kyo only grinned a bit more. "What's with holding back" he asked lifting his head up a dark wet area started to flow from kyo's chest. It wasn't a deep wound nor one he cared much for bandaging up currently. This was the main reason that his demon when gettting closer to fighting usually stopped talking in fear or expectation of the boy getting hurt intentionally. "Mmmm that's a warming feeling after a cold wind started to blow thru" Kyo said as he stood there running his hand over his chest as he looked at her. "Now then if this relationship is gonna work we can't pull our punches I mean what would the rest of the world think" Kyo asked taking in a sharp breath. Exhaling quickly kyo blasted a large wall of flames towards Selicia not intent to show the full extend of his powers as she was holding back as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 am
Selicia muttered, "Idiot. You should have dodged it. Now I've gone and injured that beautiful skin" She then sliced with her scythe one more time, this time with only one hand as a stronger gust of wind cut the flame in half and dissipated it. She continued speaking, "That's true. But at the same time, I don't want to kill you accidentally out of excitement. What's the fun in that?" She let the air around her spin rapidly and condense into ice shards about as big as pencils.
((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 am
"Oh so you do find me attractive then" Kyo laughed as he stood there looking at her as played with the elements. "Don't worry tho it takes alot more then that to really damage me I just love to start out like that since most of you exorcists don't try from the start. It wouldn't be the first time" he laughed taking a deep breath as he rolled his elbows back and shook his head. His mind went silent no speaking from the voice whether it was scared for how the boy enjoyed pain or simply not needing to talk was unsure. Taking another deep breath kyo exhaled again instead of a wall of flames heading towards the girl it was a single strong jet of flames that she would find harder then the last to simply slice with a jet of wind.
(This is gonna be an intersting fight.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces