Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 am
Dust slammed his fist through the drywall, his voice entangled in a raging snarl. "WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE?! With all these guns and insanity, and GUNS, and SHOOTING the guns?! YOU PEOPLE ARE ******** CRAZY!!" He punched the wall again, but this time his knuckles didn't bash through the wall, but instead they bashed against a steel bolt in a wooden beam. His face contrted with pain. "AND NOT IN MY USUAL GOOD WAY, EITHER!!!" He said, half yelling in fear, half in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:10 pm
Frost smiled softly at S.M., then jumped when Dust started flipping out.

Midnight jumped awake from the yelling, and Frost held her sister closer as both of them shook.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 pm
S.M. shushed Dust and looked at the now awoken Midnight. "Sorry... I yelled at you and pinned you. I just couldn't let you kill yourself. Midnight, we're your family. Family doesn't use or cheat or toy. We love you Midnight."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm
"You...do?" Midnight whispered, tears filling her eyes once more.

Frost smiled softly and nodded.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 am
S.M. nodded along with Frost and joined her in the hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:42 pm
Dust stepped through the kitchen and rifled through the cabinets. After about five seconds he returned to the living room, eating three aspirins. "I, for one, am not being represented in that statement. So I would like to tell you all that I toy with every one of you in my own special way to you." He poured himself a glass of water and downed it in one gulp. "So, if we're all done shooting guns in my house, shall we proceed with the playing with Midnight's emotions? Its starting to get really entertaining."

Blood lit a cigarette in satisfaction. "So, did you enjoy it? Because I can't feel joy."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 pm
S.M. sighed in exhasperation. "Shut up, Dust." He said, "But, Midnight, we DO still need to get your emotions out so we can save you. Whenever you're ready, I mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Midnight closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay, let's get this over with..." A small smile formed at the corners of her lips.

Frost's face brightened. "That's the spirit!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm
"Alright!" S.M. declared with renewed confidence. He looked at Innocence with the look of a leader. "Innocence, who's left?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 pm
"Too many to recall..." Dust said, grabbing a hand wrap and flopped down on the couch and sank again too deeply than he should. "All I recall is a bunch of basically color-swapped Midnights appearing because she's too ******** up to hold it in anymore. And then there was the gun incident, my hand, and the rest, yadda yadda fine print etc." He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. "If only I hadn't left my homeland. I could be living with a bunch of SANE people."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:18 pm
S.M. snikered. "Where's the fun in that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 pm
Midnight and Frost chuckled.

Innocence thought for a bit. "Mischeif...I can't remember any others right now..."

Lust nuzzled Blood. "Mm, I did~ Many thanks to you~"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 am
"That one's easy." S.M. said walking to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed an egg. After coming back into the room, he placed the egg in midnight's hand, stepped back, and pointed a mocking finger to his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:12 pm
"Very well then." Blood said with a gruff yawn, getting up. "Time to go make life difficult for others. He whipped his arm backwards, his hand extending to a whip, whipping Lust across the back. "Stay." He said, leaving the room and gliding down the stairs. Blood greeted everyone with a happy expression. "Hello everybody. Forgive the smell of sex on me, I've been rather busy the past fifteen minutes."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 am
Midnight grinned. She wanted to so badly...

An all back Midnight appeared beside Innocence, smirking.

Lust gasped softly at the contact of the whip and the sharp sting left behind, but couldn't repress a shiver that ran all the way to her tail tip. "Heh...Yes, sir~"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff