Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:31 pm
"Actually something has been slightly bugging me. How-" he stopped thinking about what he was gonna ask. "No this one I won't ask" he said shaking his head. "Also I'm not to hungry still so I will still have to pass on food" he told her offering a soft smile as he looked down.
( I can't see the post currently cause I'm on my iPod but did I ask why your character was a captain yet?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Eh. As ya wish, mate," Jaqueline shrugged and stood, stretching. "If ya wanna talk later, I'll be in my cabin." She vaulted over the edge of the crow's nest as Kieren had earlier and grabbed onto the rigging, climbing down like a monkey.

(No, you haven't.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 pm
Shiningdragon21

(Yoohoo.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 pm
(S-sorry. I am pulling a bit of a blank on what to do during the time till the next morning. Gimme a bit tho and I can try again on figuring out something.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:11 pm
(All right. Sorry 'bout that. I'm just a bit bored, and it makes me get impatient.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 pm
Shaking his head joesph stood up slowly. it wasn't a good idea to ask just yet. He still had a few days left and could postpone his question for now atleast. Until Keiren arrived he simply stood at the edge of the crows nest looking out at the water. He wasn't tired having a good nap before the captain had woken him so for awhile atleast sleep was pushed away. "Tortuga hmm" he muttered thinking about it how many had he scammed and stolen from at that port. "No fewer then the rest" he sighed shaking his head. The night would be long tho it would pass quickly as his mind was elsewhere.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren returned to the crow's nest when eight bells rang the next morning and they weighed anchor. "Hoy, yer still up here, mate?" he asked Joseph. "Di'n'cha sleep at all last night?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm
Being slightly brought out of his train of thought Joesph looked over at Keiren. "Huh" he muttered finally realizing what time it was. "Ahh crap didn't think I fell that far" he muttered referring to his zoning out. "Yea I am more of a night person anyways" he said not so much a lie but not so much the truth either. He was working at odd hours usually so staying up thru the night wasn't to big of a thing. "What about you did you sleep well" he asked looking at him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren chuckled and leaned back against the edge of the nest. "Aye. Practic'lly born on a ship, I was. Rockin's like a lullaby. Sea's pretty calm today. If'n we're lucky, it'll stay that way," he said, looking out at the horizon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:41 am
Taking a deep breath joesph shook his head sniffing the air. "It won't" he muttered to him as he looked out towards the sea. He could smell the scent of rain in the air but wasn't su how far away it was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren raised an eyebrow and sniffed the air, too. "Damn, mate, ya've got a strong nose. I can't smell anythin' but the brine. An' there ain't a cloud fer miles."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:11 am
"Of course how else do you think a thief survives" he commented looking away. "Strong senses are the only thing that set apart a thief and a common thug" he told him looking at the man. "Your head is filled with brine" he laughed a bit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:14 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren laughed along with him. "Aye, that it is, mate. Can ya tell if'n it's a storm or jus' normal rain?" he asked, turning serious.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:50 am
"I can only smell the scent of it but mixed with a lot of other scents I don't know tho" he told them looking in the direction of the wind. "If I guessed by smell I would say its just a regular storm" he told him rubbing his hair.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren frowned. "A regular storm? You ain't been ta sea too often 'ave ya, mate? There ain't no such thing."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff