Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 pm
Moon smiled before hugging both of them "thank you still, both of you" she gave a big grinn before picking up her basket and taking it inside quickly, only to come back out after dropping the basket on the counter, remembering to get the key this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 pm
"I'm glad we can be of some help to you and just be careful next time you stick your horn in a tight little hole" He said with a giggle  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm
Sophie smiled as she cut the potatoes with Whitey. "Thank you for the help. This would have taken me a lot longer to do myself." she said.

Bull smiled as he hugged Moon back and watched her go into the shop. He then heard what Sissie said and he blushed as he got a dirty thought and he quickly looked away from Sissie.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 pm
Whitey smiled. "No problem its fun so far and I cant wait for it to be finished. I'm starting to get hungry." She said her mane bounced with each slice of the knife. She glanced over at her brother who continued brooding in the corner. "Umm is there anything he could do?" She whispered to Sophie.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm
Sophie looked at Blood and smiled and nodded. "BlackBlood, could you please help stir the stew so it doesn't burn?" she asked after she added all the veggies.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 pm
Sissie smiled a bit before he started to lead bull back to his house "well see you Moonlight"  

Xistund

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 am
Moon smiled widely before waving. "buh bye!" She turned away from the two, walking away from her book store and made her way out to the center of town, not quite sure what to do with the end of her day.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 am
"Have a nice day." Bull said to Moonlight as he left with Sissie. "That was nice of you for helping out Moonlight." he told him with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 am
Moon continued to smile, nothing was going to upset her today, granted, the door thing was definatly a damper to her mood, but it wasnt going to stop her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 am
"Well I can't leave a poor pony like that can I?" he said coming up to his house  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 pm
Bull followed him then stopped. "Um, I guess this is goodbye huh?" he said, disappointed that Sissie had to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:11 pm
Sissie opened the door "why don't you come in? I'll make you some tea"  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 pm
Bull smiled and nodded. "Thankya kindly." he said as he walked in. "You don't need to make me anythin though." he said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 pm
Blood nodded as he pushed himself up from the ground and walked over to the stew pot. He stirred it slowly as the others continued cutting up potatoes.

"Thank you," Whitey said happily smiling at Sophie. "I just don't want him to brood to much it never ends well." she whispered.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 pm
Moon sat in the center of town, smiling as she watched the fountain, after a while she looked behind her to see the school, she sat and thought to herself as she grinned happily "oh, i wish i could be a teacher, teaching all those little poneys, sharing my knowlege with them......the school library....oooh yeah...id love to see the library."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff