Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm
Nicholas shoot his head disheartedly. "Sorry I haven't. If I did I would have contacted the authorities as soon as possible." He told her. He then gave her a light smile when she asked for his name. "It's Nicholas. I would ask for your name, but your a super hero so name's aren't something just given out." He chuckled. "What's your super hero name? Maybe you can give me that?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm
Ghost covered his ear's and jumped back from the falling glass seeing the monstrous thing in the air. He turned off his hologram of his mist since the monster was making its own ans he may need it to beat this thing.  

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:16 pm
"It's Star," The girl said slowly. "Listen, maybe I should walk you home, you know, just in case."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

All the illusions vanish as Alice quickly turns towards the front doors and stares blankly in shock at the... Giant lizard? Lizard man? Lizard thing? A troubled and confused look appears on her face as she lets out a rusty sounding laugh. "Either my mind is running madder than normal, or reality truly is stranger than fiction.", she laughs.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:36 pm
((The Marketplace never posted or replied to my pm's so I removed her character. Luckily, there's someone who's interested in filling in the last Titan spot))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:40 pm
"Star? Well I guess that makes sense, seeing as you have a star on your costume." He said with a light laugh. He then gave a nod. "If you feel that you should walk me home, I'll allow it. Better safe than sorry with a killer on the loose." He said with a smile and began to walk to his apartment with Start by his side.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:50 pm
Star gave Nicholas a nervous smile and nodded before turning and walking with him, keeping him in her peripheral vision. He didn't seem like a killer, but as she had just said, serial killers are very good at acting like serial killers. She wasn't sure he'd done anything wrong, but he did have blood on his clothes and if he was the only one walking in this direction, the direction that dog had lingered in, maybe he'd been near the scene and had at least seen something .She decided to keep an eye on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 pm
Nicholas didn't talk the entire time she walked with him, reaching his apartment in no time at all. "Well thanks for walking with me. Good luck catching this guy okay?" He said with a smile. Nicholas was pretty tired and just wanted to relax now, maybe watch some TV or maybe play online or something. Something caught his eye though about Star. He couldn't see what she looked like with her costume on, well he could see her figure and whatnot but not how she dresses, but her eyes were what caught his attention. Something about them he found adorable.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:10 pm
"Are you sure you didn't see anything?" Star asked, pursing her lips anxiously. "Anything at all? Even the tiniest thing could help."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Nicholas shook his head once more. "I wish I could say yes, but I would be lying. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary at all. I'm sorry to have wasted your time walking me home and to find out your trail went cold. I wish I could help but I honestly don't know anything." He said to her in a apologetic tone.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm
Star sighed in disappointment. "Alright, thank you." She said, giving Nicholas a wave and a smile before turning to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:01 pm
As Star was walking away, Nicholas gave a wave back. "It was nice meeting you!" He exclaimed to her and then went inside, up to his apartment. He lived in room 409, the last room on the forth floor all the way at the end. He has one neighbor, a guy who has a simple life as a construction worker and sometimes comes over to play some video games or something since they've grown to become really good friends. Sadly he wasn't home, still out working. Nicholas changed into some clean clothes, immediately putty the bloody ones in his washer and turned on his TV to play some Skyrim, something that has been keeping him inside for longer than usual.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm
Draco heard the remark that the other woman in the building had made, due to his acute senses. "You probably are mad, lady, but I definitely ain't no figment of your probably twisted imagination. I'm totally real, scales and all." He said all this as he slowly approached the scene, his scales no longer appearing smooth and sleek. They now had the appearance of hundreds of crystals adorning his body, creating a shiny, diamond-hard armor. No one else would realize that it was merely a trait of his mother's species.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm
((Not sure if I should head over to the other fight or start stalking Nicholas.))  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm
((Give a mad woman a break Eri, I already have to deal with a dragon, human, and part demon. I don't need you adding to it unless you really feel like thrashing her. neutral ))

User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

Alice shakes her head, still looking troubled. "I'm perfectly aware that I am as mad as a hatter, but are you sure you're real? Do you know what reality is?", she questions. At this rate she would have to do more than create a few illusions, and she wasn't looking forward to it.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((By the way, are you going to be making that minor villain?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games