Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm
Connie whirled after her, or tried to at least. She felt like she'd been lifting weights heavy as the earth. She could still fly, though, and she did so. However, the girl was almost to the end of the alleyway before Connie got close to catching up with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:04 pm
Reaching out to try and grab the girl Kyo had been slightly startled when she simply side stepped him as if he was not moving. Skidding to a stop he leaned down grabbing the edge of the ice board as he spun around. For not looking like much this girl had startled him quite alot over the past few moments. "Gahh quit trying to escape" he yelled righting himself before boarding after her the wind guiding him along about a foot of the ground.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 pm
"Bye bye!" Haruko yelled as she lept ver a fence at the end of the alley. She ran down the connected alley and ducked into an abandoned warehouse. Being out of range, her hold on Connie released. Inside, Haruko walked over to an old matress in the center of a ring of cardboard boxes and sat, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:09 pm
Suddenly able to move normally again, Connie lost control of her flight pattern and crashed headlong into a wall. She slid, upside down and groaning, to the ground and landed on a bunch of trash bags, which cushioned her fall a little.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 pm
Skidding to a stop behind Connie kyo looked down at her a small smile forming on his face. "Hey are you okay?" Waving his hand the wind under him shifted dropping him as it surrounded Connie before slowly pulling her out of the trash and putting her right side up on her feet. "Easy does it" he said with a but of a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 pm
Connie heard the little bit of laughter and glared at him briefly, straightening her armor. "I am fine, thank you. I was not that badly hurt."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:15 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"Am I safe in assuming that she escaped?", Arielle asks from the alley entrance. She was still shivering slightly from holding onto the crazy girl when Kyo had done the ice thing, and being wet from the rain wasn't much help.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:42 pm
"Uhm...Yea it may be safe to say" Kyo said rubbing the back of his head as he looked at Arielle. "Ahh sorry about that with the ice. Uhm here" he said walking over to her as a flame appeared in his hand. "Uhm just stand still real quick" he said holding the flame in his palm his other hand held palm down. "Waters of earth remove from this cloth and suspend" he whispered the same eerie hollow voice echoing as it seemed to with most of his spells. The water in Arielle's clothing slowly was pulled away gathering in Kyo's hand before falling to the ground. "Mid summers warmth" he whispered casting another spell as the flame in his right hand exploded in a small shower of orbs and surrounded the girl. They let off heat but no flame as the simply floated around her to help warm her and keep the rain off for the time atleast.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:22 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle blinks in surprise, but otherwise remains still. "Thank you...", she murmurs distractedly, watching the orbs curiously. "Is this magic or something?"

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:27 pm
"Ahh uhm yes. Sorry I forget at times that people from earth don't really know of magic" he said with a bit of a laugh.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:55 pm
Connie looked at the magic user. "You are from another planet as well?" she asked. Maybe he'd be able to help her understand more about this planet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 pm
((We should probably wait for Angel))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:31 pm
((Prob'ly.))