Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Guild Hangout Thread : C'mon in and Chat with us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm
volo morior

I see.... o-o

Don't worry, I've been there! My friend and I used to get drunk on Diet Pepsi and go trolling in Rally. She insisted we use MY account, though. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 pm
So since this is an rp guild, I suppose I should join /or make/ some rp's. I am to lazy to look so anyone have anything interesting up and moving. Maybe even just up.  

TenoutofTen

Surefire Faun

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:37 pm
xXTengokuXx

THAT'S RIGHT! SHE BECAME A HOBO!

I loved the episode when she lived with wolves. Oh god, it was hilarious how she noticed the "wolf drama." xD Awesome episode!
I've found that I'm starting to like Fire Princess, except I'm not sure I quite like how Finn is getting all emotional over her. He should be tough as a damn rock if he wants that chick!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 pm
xXTengokuXx

Also, I was going to start a Maximum Ride Role-play, don't know if you're interested in that. There's also this role-play. I just revived it today. We just need more people and it will most likely become more active. I've also started a Magical /Mythical Role-play, but I guess it's too vast and complex for people to want to join. But it's okay, I'm writing a book of it instead. I might post in in Free-writing chapter by chapter.  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

volo morior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:46 pm
xXTengokuXx
So since this is an rp guild, I suppose I should join /or make/ some rp's. I am to lazy to look so anyone have anything interesting up and moving. Maybe even just up.

Crystal and kiba has one planned out

Sunny Iridescence

lol win,  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Ah LSP. Irl I would hate you.

Lol I like the idea of the FP, and after all the s**t he took from PB, he will be fine. If anything I think FP suits his adventuring-ness more than PB. Plus, I kinda just dont like PB. She is cool and all, but when it comes to Finn, well, she is kinda a douche.

Ohh I like complicated, that is all I can make is complicated. I will check them ouuut.  

TenoutofTen

Surefire Faun

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:52 pm
xXTengokuXx

Yeah, PB doesn't deserve Finn. She wears cool clothes, though. I think FP is really good for Finn, though. She just needs to stop being totally evil and all old-fashioned or magically. Like, she called Finn a water elemental. xD
I laughed at that part, though.
FP: "Yeah! You cry and cry and cry!"
Finn: "No! I don't usually cry this much!" *tears running out of eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 pm
Sunny Iridescence

WHAT! New Episode?!!! /runs to watch/  

TenoutofTen

Surefire Faun

TenoutofTen

Surefire Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm
Lol that episode was awesome. I love when Finn plays with Jakes face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 am
Sunny Iridescence

Awwh, you should totes change that.
*Gives lollipop*
I stopped giving cookies since I turned into the princess of the candy kingdom...

Ooh, I like lollipops.

Celestrya Elereth

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:22 pm
Kebab Stand

I do too :3
They last much longer than cookies and anything else does... except maybe gum....?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm
xXTengokuXx
Lol that episode was awesome. I love when Finn plays with Jakes face.

Doesn't Finn pretty much ALWAYS play with Jake's face? o.o  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

TenoutofTen

Surefire Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Touche my dear girl. Well played.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:07 pm
OMGLOB!!
So at my school we're playing this team-wide thing (each grade is divided into three teams and such) and we're playing Predator and Prey with tape. So I have two really good people after me and I almost got taped today. I was at this fast food place with my friends and the person after me saw me and was going to wait me out but then decided to trap me by hiding, so my friends and I ran into one of my friend's car and they gave me a ride home. I was FREAKED out! I thought I'd get taped! But not this girl! No one can touch me!

Anyways, that's all.... o_o  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:49 am
Sunny Iridescence

Well....I'm back early for one reason, i got into even more trouble. I am here to let you know I'm not going to be back on until.....um.....June 9th.

I will try to get on if I can suck up to my parents enough but I can't ensure that. I'm pretty sure they're not going to budge on this one.

As for what I did I kinda...cussed at a teacher....

See ya when I get back,
Angelic.  
Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas