Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm
Marx and Scarlet were on there way to Dara Island in pursuit of a pirate who supposedly ran the island. "Scarlet we're approaching Dara Island...The island is supposedly under control of The Grand Dragon pirates...on of the more famous groups who originated form the East Blue."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 am
"Why must we know this? Are we scared of something? Do the Marines fear these 'Grand Dragon' pirates? Does the Gel Warrior want his momma?" Scarlet nearly choked on the sarcasm that was oozing out of her mouth, thicker than Marx' gel. She knew the Marines of this ship had nothing to fear. Between Marx' Gel and her Thought the only people they truly ever had to fear were the Yonko and several of the so called "11 Supernovas", but the chances of running into any of them were slim to none.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:01 pm
Marx laughed. "No...but you forget who their captain is..." He said holding up a poster for a dragon like man. "One of the novas." He said smirking. "But We've gotten word that it's possibly a fake group posing as the dragons."Marx said slightly dissapointed. "Still we have to clear them out."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm
“If the doctor cures, the sun sees it.”

The cloaked woman frowns slightly as she spots a person ahead of her running. She hesitates for a moment before darting down an ally and using stacks of boxes to get to the rooftops and begins to follow the running man without having to dodge around people.

“If she kills, the earth hides it.”
-Scottish Proverb

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 pm
Jay watched the chase and smirked. "Haha guys lets go!!" He called out as he ran after the two people.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 pm
Tiger saw the woman on the on the roof and then the other Person started to chase after him "Damn backup, Uddo Uddo Stilts" He said as two long wooden poles came out of his feet and he grabbed on a roof of a building as they went back into his feed and he started to run from building to building using the stilts to cross.  

Xistund

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 pm
Jay laughed and kept chase before turning his limbs into torches and flying after the man on stilts. "hehe this is fun!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:33 pm
((Wow... How did this end up happening xd ))

The woman frowns as she watches first the man in front of her suddenly gain and lose stilts, but now someone behind her had turned his limbs into torches. "Must have eaten Devil fruits... Damn my curiousity...", she mutters to herself as she continues to follow, though only fast enough to keep the first man in sight.

-Scottish Proverb

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:32 pm
Tiger felt something hot behind him glancing as he saw a man from the looks of it was on fire (Or at least that's how I picture it) and started to run faster "STOP BEING ON FIRE!!!" He knew that wood and fire did not mix. He jumped into a wooden wall and seemed to become it before appearing inside the house. He took a breath feeling a bit safe he looked up to see a family eating "Er sorry for dropping in like this, I'll let myself out" He said walking though the other wall outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 am
((haha idk, the randomness of one piece =P))
Jay laughed as he burst through the wall and into the house after the wooden stilt man and burst through the other wall. "Haha what a chase!!!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:46 pm

The woman stops running and just stares after the two males. She cautiously makes her way to the wall and pokes her head into the room. She notices the stunned family and asks, "Are you alright..?" After recieving some slow nods, she mutters an apology as she continues to follow the two.

-Scottish Proverb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm
Tiger ran till he no longer saw people around and he turned around and pulled a wooden sword out of his shoulder "Alright you want me come and get me you bastards"  

Xistund

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm
Scarlet scoffed in utter defiance. "Real or not, they'll be a snap to dispose of. You and I both know the only possible threat on that island would be a wild card. Either a pirate I've known for ages but haven't yet figured out how to outmaneuver their Devil Fruit or someone that's completely unpredictable, and the calculated chances of either of those are borderline zero."

((I'm totally making Scarlet too cocky for her own good. Totally gonna be her downfall.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:56 pm
((This is going to get interesting if the marines get dragged into this misunderstanding... And more random...))

The woman finally catches up and looks the man over, her hood somehow managing to stay up through all the running and jumping required when traveling by roof. "Want you..? I had no interest in you until you started running.", she responds, making no move to arm herself except for her glaive which she decided to lean on as she looks the man over.

-Scottish Proverb

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm
Molly smiled as she watched the others leave. She was used to being left behind so she decided to watch the ship for her captain. She took out some cleaning stuff and began to clean up the ship while she waited for them to come back.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff