Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:14 pm
Bre stopped a moment before starting again... "B-because... Birds like to stretch their wings.. Being part bird i like to stretch my wings." She said quietly. Hoping he heard but scared as to what his reaction would be like. He already scared her now. She only hoped.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 pm
Luke quickly walked back over with a confused look on his face. "Did you just say your part bird?" Not exactly sure what he heard, but he wanted to make sure what he heard was true.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 pm
Bre swallowed frightened when he came closer again. "Y-yes. I did say that..." She said quietly. You could see the true terror in her eyes. Suddenly she missed her sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 pm
Luke reached down and grabed her by her wrist and pulled her towards the stair well. "Come, your going upstairs to my chamber with me. With any luck, this maybe what I'm searching for." He pulled her with haist, knowing that his true disire may have neen well within his grasp his whole time.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 am
(Uhhmm... wouldn't Luke already know about the curse?)

Adrinna went with him to the camp and sat by the fire. She greeted Nicholas yet quickly her expression went to worry. She informed him of everything that happened and how she wore Bre clothing so they think she's her. "I shouldn't be resting... they know I'm gone.. who knows what they're doing to Bre..." She said with her eyes low and now teary as one escaped her eyes rolling down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:12 pm
((Luke does know about the curse, just that he doesn't know that Adrinna and Bre has it. So its kind of like sticking to what the character knows. He knows that their mother has it but not them. Since it sounds like Bre has it as well, so Luke wants to check for himself.))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 pm
Despite the fact that Nicholas was there, Desmond began to show his gentle side around Adrinna. He showed that even a battle-hardened warrior could be a gentle and caring soul. He wiped the tears from her cheeks. "So long as I breathe, they won't take you again, Adrinna. I promise you that." He took her hands in his. "I will defend you to the bitter end, if I must."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 pm
(He knows that Odette has it. Not her daughters)
Bre cried when he grabbed her arm. She tried to fight his grip for a couple of minutes before it proved useless. Normally she could have done with him and gotten away but she just couldn't will up the power to get herself out of his grip. She teared and cried as she was dragged almost behind him up to the mans room. "P-please! Let me go... P-please... I'm begging you!" She said through tears.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 pm
Luke yanked on her arm, "Just stop already, if you just claim down and move faster. It would be over quickly, hell by the end of it; you maybe fully human." He said, getting annoyed with her slowing him down. "And if that doesn't thrill you, theres a gaint bloody clue inside my chamber that will basicly tell my plans!" He said trying to get her to move faster, hopeing what he wants is inside this girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:47 pm
Bre couldn't help cringing as he basically yelled at her. Her will power and courage had all but disappeared. She felt helpless as he pulled her to his room. She didn't struggle any more and she moved a little bit faster but she wasn't being very helpful... She and Luke were soon in his room and she looked at him... "What is it that you want from me... And sorry but I like being a half breed princess thank you..." That being the only thing she could try.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm
Once they were inside the room, Luke locked the door to keep anyone from comeing in. Then he quickly ran over to his desk and hunted through his notes looking for something. "Unfortinitly for you, you can't make any demands. Now just take a seat or just stand there, either way, if you are what I think you are. Then I don't need to use one of these damed gifts that my father left me." He said, refering to his magic. Ferriously looked through page after page of notes that were scattered about his desk, not looking up once at the gaint painting that he so often had during his search.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 pm
As the gravity returned to normal Sally begain to sweep up the remains of the glass. She pouted as she did so and afterward cleaned herself up a bit. As she did so her father's hawk come inside and screamed at her. She smiled in it's general direction, then frown quickly. It's talons were bloody, but there was no food! Why did dad send the hawk out? Unless...the anti-gravity spell!!! That's why he made everything so heavy. One of the girls must have gotten out with the spell and...oooohhhhh, he was gonna be MAD. Sally had a good little freakout before she calmed herself down and took a few deep breaths. This could be fixed...this could easily be fixed. She ran to her father's study and after a quick check to make sure he wasn't there (he wasn't) she begain to look through some of the more advanced spellbooks. The spell she was trying wasn't hard persay, but it would take a quite a bit of consentration. As she continued to rip through the books in a vain attempt to find the spell, she stopped herself with joy. There was another, easier spell she could try!!!. She grabbed the spell, as well as a dress for the girls that she'd thrown away because of it's ambiguity. She took off into the forest, in the general direction the hawk had come from. She noticed a fire not too far from the castle and took a few deep breaths as she hid in the trees away from it. Even though this spell was easier, it wasn't easy. She quickly changed clothes and begain the spell.

You who have what I seek, lend me now for form and voice
Diffrences be ignored for me to be the lady of choice
Hair and eyes and height now must change
But brain and heart be forever the same
While the form of your body I ocupy
You may have the one I call 'My'

As the last word fell from her lips, she begain to change. She grew like a skyscraper to the height of the girls and her hair turned blonde. The bones in her face shifted until she looked exsactly like one of the twins and her limbs grew into the dress she had made. Her voice changed to match and she smiled at her new form. The twin closest to her was undergoing a different change, shinking down to the size and look of the child. Sally marched purposefully towards the fire. She'd be able to tell by the dress color whitch girl had left, and hopefully get her back before her father got to mad about the fact thet she was gone!

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm
Bre stood near the door that was now locked. She was scared out of her wits and was tempted to try and force her way out the door. She sort of wished she would have shut her mouth earlier and just asked Sally for the nest later...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:24 pm
Luke was shifting through a pile of books and found a journal that looked older than he was. "At last, found it!" He said with great excitment and relief. He quickly turned the pages and read each page as fast as he could. Suddenly stopping on the page that he was looking for. The page read, Today I used some magic that I have never used before. I think I casted it on a princess, but that doesn't matter. The spell seems to have turned her into a bird. I believe that type of bird is a Swan... Luke smiled as he finished reading that sentenice. The rest was not legible enough to read, but he got what he wanted.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 pm
Bre took a tiny step torqards the window she was near. Technically going out the window wasnt leaving.. She hoped so anyway. She watched him pick out a journal and read from it. She was shaking with fear.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff