Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image Murphy kept his eyes on the Knight who remain still as he talked. All of the pirate's focus was on the armor-clad foe. I shan't be losing The Captain thought to himself. If he could win, he'd be rewarded with whatever he wanted. the was enough motivation to fight for whatever. Just then, Sir Grey quickly went to strike Murphy with his ax. Acting solely on reflex, Murphy leaped to one one side but, at a cost. The captain could feel himself starting to tire. This duel would need to end very soon, other the Captain could lose to a completely different foe; Captain Murphy could lose to exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 pm
(HELL-MOTHER-FING-YES!!!! Murphy not only dodge Grey's ax but rolled around her to counter! BOOT TO THE HEAD ROSE! Or this would be the case if I didn't now start taking my -1 penalty for making some pretty sweet dodges.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:58 am
Kimberly was irritated but unsurprised when Lust walked out and started doing battle with the Assassin. Rather than watch the fighting, she withdrew another pastry and began eating it, staring into the starry heavens. The Sin's banter drifted to her ears, but the hooded girl was too focused on her night-watching. As such, when the Mad Hatter came up behind her, she was very much surprised. "AH!" she screamed, bringing up her hand and smacking him away. Fortunately, he seemed unfazed by the attack, and continued his maddening banter. However, once Kimberly's eart had slowed to a normal pace, it sped up again when the Chesire cat appeared. She was so startled, she fell off her seat with an 'oomph!' "Do you think that you two could maybe give a girl a warning? I'm jumpy enough as it is with that thric-damned wold stalking me! I don't a heartattack a piece from you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~ yum_tea ~~~~~~~~

Pivoting around after a push away by the cheshire, Mad turned his attention back to Kimberly.
"Now, now where would be the fun in that?! Ever think wolfy chases you cause you scare easy? Have some Camomile tea!" He said summoning an extra cup in his other hand and bouncing over to Kimberly. "A very calming tea camomile, add sugar and you can have more fun with it though."

He flopped down on the floor beside the startled girl and held out the cup, smiling profusely.

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 pm
shabatha
Adriana smiled at how excited she was. When the doorbell rang she wondered who it could be. "Why would your sister let someone in who was a package delivery guy and let them go to your door with an awful voice?" She teased her friend a little as she opened the door for Gabby. "Hello? Sorry the birthday Girl isn't receiving visitors." She teased CJ As she saw he was at the door. She opened it wider so he could come in.

"Ha-ha quite the comedian aren't you" Cj said with a smile "It's a bit late but here you go" He handed her the gift eager to see her reaction to what he got. He wanted to lean in for a hug but like many times before his lack of initiative stopped him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Actaully Sean, your character is a pirate. And a pirate captain; therefore he's fought for long periods of time. Hell, how else would he be alive? I think the pirate captain's along with his crew shouldn't -1 until a little longer 3nodding If I thought of this before, I would have added it. I'm not just adding thanks to me and you being practically siblings, it's strictly professional RPism. XD)

Sir Grey charged with full power, and perhaps with to much haste as the captain dodged. Distracted by the expression given by the captain he saw how he was tiring, the knight thought this was the chance to further the attack! However, the knight was so distracted planning that the captain pulled out an surprise attack and suddenly Sir Grey fell back. Sir Grey dropped the axe as the knight lost conscious!

(I am so loving the Mad Hatter and the Chesire~ Great rping you two ;3 And lol to Red freaking out XD )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 pm
"Then you should leave me a business card." Gino said and began forming complicated handsigns, a strange energy flowing around him. "Art of Cloning." Gino said and suddenly there were three of him facing Lust. Each had his own weapons and each thought like Gino, in short, his technique allowed him not only to physically copy himself, but mentally as well, meaning Lust was now facing three master assassins. The only drawback was that the clones drew on Gino's power and they could only take 2 or 3 blows before disappearing, but Gino hoped to defeat Lust quickly, and so his clones sprang forward with swords out, moving in to attack Gino's foe while Gino himself began calibrating another hidden gizmo that was up his sleeve.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image Murphy had successfully dodged Sir Grey's attack. The pirate captain manged to roll around the armored fighter and catch him off off guard. "Victory is mine!!" Murphy shouted as leaped into the air deliver a powerful drop kick to the back of Sir Grey's helm. The Knight fell down with a loud metal thud and did move. Only a moan escaped.

"I..I won..I beat the knight!" Murphy was overcome with joy and excitement. Even the audience was speechless as no one would expect someone like Murphy, let alone a swashbuckling pirate, to best a valiant knight. Captain Murphy looked down at his unconscious foe. He felt he had earned the right to see who his rival was. After all, Murphy had never known Sir Grey's true identity. It was probably a well built man with steel blue eyes and raven black hair. The face of hardened warrior

The pirate captain turned the knight over and stared at his helm. The wide slot in Sir Grey's helmet actually revealed quite a lot up close. Without the protection of distance or shadows, Murphy could see what lurked inside. Captain Murphy gazed inside and saw something that baffled him. He couldn't believe who he had just fought. Better yet, he lost to this person last year. Grey be but a lass. A lass! But she knows how to fight...She can't be some ordinary girl Murphy stood up and looked down at his opponent. Then, a devilish smile curled on the Captain's lips. He thrusted his cutlass into the sand next to the knight helmet before kneeling down and knocking on the side of metal helm. "Sorry intrude on your sleep, brave knight. But I just have to tell ye a little something that could serve well in the future." Murphy then pressed his face against wide opening of Sir Grey. "Woman and children make fine bargaining chips. I'm going to enjoy holding this bit of information over your head." The pirate captain then stood and walked away cackling over his new found victory.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

Mad placed the cups on the ground near red and watched as the Captian downed the Knight. He was as speechless as the rest of the audience for a couple of seconds, the Captian had won! Against the Knight. The silence didn't last long, since he was the first to break it.
"I'LL BE A BARNICLES BALLOON!" He exclaimed at the top of his lungs, watching the Captian. "THE PURVEYING PIRATE PURFORATED THE PRIDE OF THE POSH KNIGHT! HA HA!"
This was great entertainment, distraction and an unexpected twist, just the kind of specticale the hatter loved. The unexpected finale (of a single battle). The Captain would have a fan for the rest of the tournament, whether he wanted to or not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Love the pics Mckay, so expressive too. And man, I'm tempted to be the mad Hare to join in the fun *pouts*)

The knight was out for what seemed like seconds even though in whole it was for twenty minutes to the very least. The knight being awoken as the captain loudly tapped at the helmet of the knight's armor. "The match..." The knight spoke lowly as the eyes behind the helmet circled to the captain. Hearing the captain's words, the knight stood speechless. What could that...wait....

The knight turned to watch him leave, putting pride first as the knight gave a bow as he left. "Aye, Captain Murphy has bested me. Twas the battle was I victorious with glory, the result ending with the Captain over I." The knight spoke loudly to declare his victory over the knight. The knight summoned the one and only sword the knight ever held, now holding it high to the sky. The knight did this at the end of every match yet before it was victory. This was a lost, however, so instead of stabbing the blade into the dirt saying the classic speech the knight held the blade for five minutes total. Afterwords, the knight reared back the blade and left the area. Now finished with battle, there was not a reason to remain and no words to state.

(it's very hard to do this without stating my character his or her or she or he @~@ But I must for character sake!! After all, the knight ish a knight xD )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm
(Hey guys! Posting this as an update, I've updated the 'Setting' and all of your characters are mentioned ;3 So have fun with dat ;3 I'm trying to finish the OOC topic soon really I'm just editing the first page but if you guys would like to post in the topic you may its in the 'BTPO' sub forum)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
"I can't escape myself...so many times I've lied..."

Gordan went into his home and made sure to eat himself some grub. He was human. He had to eat. Well, he would eat a lot though other times he didn't eat at all. His eyes were dull as if he was lost though he walked with full indention. They were dull for many reasons. Though, who the hell cared? No one. No one ever did. ********, they would pretend to though. "Where the hell is some grub..." He gave a growl searching the whole damn house.

It took about an hour to find grub and eat it until he was full. Now bored with his time, he went up on the roof. He laid there for what seemed forever until he heard some noise. He looked up to see....him. What the ********> His eyes now glared seeing him hold some gift. Probably for that brat. He watched with a burning feeling in his gut as 'he' entered the brat's home. "Oh, hey...I came to bring you something...oh no, no big deal." He starts to mock pretending to be 'him'. "Oh, C! you shouldn't have....PFT! What bullshit!" Gordan says now mocking the brat before kicking off the roof. He walked into the house slamming the door behind him. Several crashes following as he went into his room now blasting his music like before even louder.

"But there's still rage inside..somebody get me through this nightmare..."

(This is my bully, he's an a** on purpose along with being an emotional douche. So the "brat" is of course Grabby as 'he' and 'him' is C.J. in case anyone needed translating. Expect cuss words, as that is the character. And I am planning some things for my bully so also expect him to be a major antagonist for the meantime.)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:07 pm
Wolfrik sat in place his tale thumping on the ground and he gave a yawn "So who is willing to face a wolf in combat. Surly not all of you are afraid of the big bad wolf" he gave a small chuckle as he took a sniff of the air and picked up a smell "ah my Favorite prey is here" He looked to the smell to Kimberly and his toothy smile came back.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 am
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Lust was quite taken by his copies. "Huh..could you show me how to do that?" She said as she dodged one copy, as she went to dodge another she felt his blade cut into her thigh."You son of a b***h!" She said now angry, now she was actually going to try. She stepped towards the third one, dodging once before kicking out at the general vicinity of its neck. She reached over trying to simultaneously stab the second copy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image
Well baby I'll let you in on a secret..

♀Јɑʏ∂ѳɳ♂

Jaydon yawned not impressed by the pirates victory."I don't believe you used all of those words in the right context madd." he said as he leaned back a little he sipped his cup of tee yawning again."Oh hell the hatters in love again.." he said into reds ear. He sipped the tea again, before putting it down.

The Cheshire

..We're all mad Here!!

ΡʊѕѕץҜɐʈ

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out