Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 pm
Akahana took the second cup of regular coffee Proper held.
"I'll take that."
She had to perform a walk/jog to keep up with the others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:09 pm
Proper smiled at Akahana.
"At least i can do something."he said out loud while thinking, for once. " You would think that more people would be out after dark. In Phoenix most people come out after dark, when it cools down."  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 pm
She smiled back as she took a sip of the coffee, warming her viens. "I definitely wouldn't be out at this time of night, my brother wouldn't let me." Then she said to herself quietly. 'So much for being a shadowhunter."
She continued drinking while watching buildings pass as they walked.
"Anyways, we're not in Phoenix, this is Boston. It's always cold." She said, rubbing her arms and hugging her coat closer to stay warm.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:49 pm
Proper pulled his scarf tighter.
" so im told. I never did like the cold. It makes my feathers freeze together. Very uncomfortable." He said, then laughed quietly. " Im not used to being out at night either. If i did go out, i always had a glamour on. And your notdone being a shadowhunter yet. You've got time to prove yourself." He said, his eyes glowing silver for a moment.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 pm
Akahana took a deep breath.
"Of course, I could be a full-trained shadowhunter, if I had the proper training. Right now I'd compare myself as someone who learns off of YouTube how-to's vs. an actual shadowhunter. Not, that there's any videos on how to be a shadowhunter." She laughed shakily.
"Do glamours keep your wings warm?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:07 pm
Proper shook his head,
" No. but in Phoenix, everyone comes out at night. I have to glamour myself or people would see my wings. you know, akward questions." He said, thinking back to the streets, steaming in the starlight, people mulling about doing whatever.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:20 pm
"Oh yeah, my bad...
Where you ever asked awkward questions or were you always glamoured so well?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 pm
Proper turned bright red, blushing.
" Actually, i can be very forgetting sometimes. On one such occasion I was mistaken for being dressed up as an angel. I was harrased by some mundanes for being a part of some church. They followed me into the grocery store." He told her, laughing a little throughout the story.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:44 pm
Gaven looked back at the two " I don't know why you guys are complaining its not cold at all." He said then realizing how ingnorent his statment was ".....oh never mind " The vampire said forgeting he was dead at times.

Antoinette pulled a face "I wish you could feel cold give you a reason not to run around in the nude just because you feel like it. " she said bothered by her brother. " I think your wings are pretty" Anoti commented admiring the black wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:48 pm
Akahana was still laughing at Proper's story.
"Harrased. I'm sorry but that's hilarious. And yes, they really are beautiful though."

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:07 pm
Proper blushed,
" why thank you." he said, looking like a bashful schoolgirl, but that changed quickly. He lost all his coloring as he saw four figures on the sidewalk in front of the in grey track suits with the hoods up.
" oh no. Those are the people that attacked me from before..." he whispered to the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:10 pm
Akahana followed his gaze and suddenly became alert.
"Those guys? Are they shadowhunters?" She was fumbling with her backpack now, slipping out a blade fast enough that the hooded figures could not see, just in case. "What do we do?"

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:17 pm
" One for each of us..." Gaven said looking at their odds " Antoinette the repier " he told her as she drew the weapon from the duffel bag. The vampire took it from the vampiress. Gaverocoh gripped it tightly " ....ready anoti? "

She nodded drawing out a pair of curtians from the bag. " Ready "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:26 pm
Proper took a slight step to the side, so he was shielded from another arrow by Gaven. Meanwhile one of the figures stepped forward. He held a pair of angel blades in his hands.
" We have no quarrel with you. Give us the warlock and we will kill you quickly." He, for it was a man, said from beneath his hood.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 pm
"Why should we?" Akahana spoke up, her own angel blade in hand. "Unless there's a reason, I'm not sure the Clave will be pleased with your actions."

Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff