Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm
((I know! I'm just so great! XD Love ya bro.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 am
((You are an a** for changing that post... lol.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:25 pm
((*Giggles* Men are a funny species... :p ))

Snowflake gasped in surprise. "Rarity...I-It's beautiful!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:36 pm
"I told you it would be, darling!" Rarity agreed. "Now, let me just pack this up for you and you can be on your way!" she said, levitating a bag over to her and folding the dress delicately, placing it in the bag.

"Thanks, Rarity!" Bonfire said as he walked out of the boutique with Snowflake. "So, who's next? Rainbow Dash or--" Bonfire began, but was cut off by somepony jumping on his back in a pick blur, causing Bonfire to fall to the ground with a thud and an "Ow..." followed by a fit of giggles not owned by Bonfire.

"Tag! You're it, Bonfire!" Pinkie Pie cheered.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 pm
Snowflake's eyes widened. "Bonfire! You okay?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 am
Bonfire got to his hooves once Pinkie Pie got off of him. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

Pinkie Pie looked over to Snowflake and began her word assault. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Are you new here ? Because I know everypony and I mean everypony! And if I don't know you then that must mean you're new! So if you're new then you don't know me! So hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Oh, wait. I already said that. Well just in case you forgot, I'm Pinkie Pie! What's you're name?" Pinkie Machine-gunned off impressively without taking a breath.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm
Snowflake's pupils shrank and she took a step back, her voice softening. "O-Oh...Um...I-I'm Snowflake..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:47 pm
"Hi, Snowflake!" Pinkie greeted.

Bonfire tapped Pinkie on the shoulder and she turned to him. "Hey, Pinkie? Snowflake's a new friend of mine and she's almost as shy as Fluttershy. Could you... lighten the load? Maybe just... turn the Pinkie dial down a few notches?"

Pinkie looked at Bonfire expectantly before nodding in agreement. "Sure thing, Bonfire!" She turned around to Snowflake and cleared her throat. "Hi! My name's Pinkie Pie! What's your name?" she asked once again, only now a bit more calm and quiet.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:35 pm
Snowflake straightened up a bit, feeling relieved. "Snowflake..." She said a tad louder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 am
"Are you new here?" Pinkie asked, "Because I know every pony in Ponyville and you don't look too familiar."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm
Snowflake shook her head. "I've always lived here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:44 pm
Pinkie gasped in surprise. "Always?! But how come you never made any friends? Everypony needs friends!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm
"At first, I was too shy..." Snowflake said, looking down. "But Bonfire has been showing me how wonderful having friends is."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 pm
"Well that's fantastic!" Pinkie exclaimed. "We should throw you a party!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 pm
The ship sets sail, heading to the fabled island. It takes a whole day and night cycle, but they arrive. They are signaled into action by the ship's horn.

"Alright men, I have drawn up a simple map from what I have gathered in my studies. But the brunt of the exploration will be left up to us." says PF, galloping off the boat.

"Awesome! I love exploring! Who needs maps anyway?" says Trey, nearly jumping down the gangplank.

Tempest briskly follows in silence, deep in thought.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff