Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:20 pm
It grabbed Marcus..

The ghost grabbed Marcus.

Cass stared up at the ghost-canid in terror, eyes tearing up as she stared up at Tybalt with Marcus in hand. "Nooooo! Put him downnnn!" she cried, sitting down on hi-..her foot and beginning to untie the ghost-dog's shoe. Yes, she was scared. Scared that the bad ghost was going to eat Marcus!

She needed him! He was important to her and dammit, if she had to steal a shoe to be a hero, she'd steal a shoe.

It could join her collection back home.

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:20 pm
"I said return it." Savior was able to talk with his mouth open because LOL HE DIDN'T USE HIS MOUTH. Marrowstripes had no need of that silly thing called a voicebox! "If you do not, I will take it."

Of course Savior's advancing on Siddie was stopped the moment he heard something yell, and the monster turned to see a small child wearing a weird coat. Slowly his jaw folded up and into itself, his mouth closing all on its own. Good to know that could happen. "What are these things?"

Prolixity
syusaki

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 pm
"HELP ME. ZOMBIE GONNA EAT BRAINS. HELP ME! HEEEEELP!" Deryk continued to shriek.

Tooley was just giggling in his head. Clearly too amused to be of any help to her hunter right now.

------

Jericho heard the shout to shutup, but she was too busy trying to get back at the little scareling that decided to mess with her! Wait... was the kid really singing to her right now? What the hell was this song?

"Aaaaahhuughghggh STOP SINGING. Your song sucks. Seriously," she snarled while continuing to dig through the pile, trying to find where the child was.

"I'LL GET YOU! I CAN HEAR YOU MUTTERING IN THERE!"

Muttering. Whispering. People were always speaking in hushed tones now. It was starting to drive her mad. Even the others in the room. She could see how they had their eyes on this treasure. s**t! HER TREASURE IN HER ROOM! IT WAS IN DANGER!

Surely this was all some sort of ploy to steal all her things. ALL. HER. THINGS.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 pm
Giving Candace, Wilson, and Cass another glare before rewarding Clarice the bird, he began the arduous process of searching in the folds of his coat for well, whatever he was looking for. So far, no success.

"Don't you dare <******** even try it you oversized specimen." This was directed as Bul as he finally pulled out what looked like a basic handgun, pointing it right at "her".

Lizbot

King Inversitle

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 pm
"Your telling me. I never like the idea of being a boil, even though I find both genders attractive. Anyways, I digress. Zar, what an interesting name." Genora said before looking around at the other gender bent students and rather short hunters. He blinked as he walked towards the crowd of what looked to be a dog, but was really Nuru. "Cute little bugger, aren't you?" Saying as he knelt down to want to pet Nuru. "Mind if I give you some scratchings or pettings?" Asking cutely as he watched the barghest.

Baneful

Riyoku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 pm
Tsetsiliya led the others in, only to feel Temes' hand slip from his and wander off into the chaos, and he did not have time to reach out and grab back onto her as she moved off. 'Chaotic' was the best way to describe the scene, anyway - a red dragon ghoul was screaming at a kid over treasure, more children were screaming, mass confusion, one was cursing loudly while a ghoul asked him to stop talking that way..

The demon was highly, highly confused. And as such he kept a hold on Mort's arm out of nerves, glancing around at all the young faces. Poludnicas normally loved scarelings, and Tsetsiliya was no exception, but right now he was just feeling tired and annoyed by all the screaming and wailing. Why were there so many scarelings?

"W-What.." was all that came out of his frowning mouth.

Ol-j-man

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 pm
Diana blinked at the odd person getting onto her about the pile of gold, and jewels and the like, in front of her not being hers. This was not what she had been expecting to hear and in fact it baffled her. So she sat on the top of the pile and tried to think it out. She didn't know why she had felt compelled to tell the person to back off and that she did not need writen proof that the pile was hers, she just did. So she shrugs and looks at the person. "Then can I at least keep the crowns? I love jewelry and clothes and they are just calling to me! I can't just leave them here unworn!" she says pleadingly as she stares at the object of her affection siting below her bum, still being wrapped protectively in her tail.

((pic of her in sig))

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm
One second Aleister was looking for Gale and had heard his name but he didn't see Gale. The next moment he was landed on by Chuppi. He failed and when he was free he was staring at.... he didn't know what. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPLEASEDONTEATME!" He was crying again Puca in his hands, but he also swore he heard Cael's voice. But he was too busy holding the keychain up towards whoever landed on him. "I-I-know*hiccup* How to use*Hic* this!" He tried to threaten but it probably wasn't very intimidating.

Rown

-----------

Pepzilla

Dante Bloodlust

Ravvlet

Zoobey

Will's face twitched trying not to laugh at Bul and Demi. He shook his head, "You guys give girls a bad name." He chuckled inspecting the kid again when suddenly.... his ears flickered.

"WILL EVERYONE JUST ******** SHUT UP." Will turned to see who said that. He then busted out laughing, not sure if was because the scareling was cussing or Bul's comment. "Ohhhh... my side it hurts." With his free hand he clung to his side. "Are you suppose to be a bully scareling?" He asked Cael trying to keep a straight face. Nope with the gun pulled the Tiger busted out laughing again, "Oh god, it's got a toy gun!"

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:25 pm
Bullina was definitely asking for it. and she was going to get it.

and then a pipsqueak decided to try and act his shoe size and not his age.

cept the shoe size was only a tiny bit bigger than said age.

with wash stuck in willows fatherly arms, there was no chance to get at the scareling anymore sadly. So it had to be the one with the big pull up pants and the coat. "i know right Bul, look out, its super capeboil and his coat of stupid stupidity and tallness." demi said with a hiss and snubbed at the boy.

and snapped her fingers in a S formation.

snap
snap
snap. o yes she did.

and suddenly handguns were pointed. "oh, well............. jackdammit."

King Inversitle
Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Nuru was clearly enjoying the attention lavished upon her by Otto that was until...

Wow what a potty mouth on that scareling.
Nuru looked at Cael in silent dismay before looking back at Otto
"Popo?" She asked standing straight before wandering over towards Cael. Slow enough she hoped Otto could keep up.

Once there she tried to get right up in Caels face, seriously considering giving him a big disgusting lick on the face. Something she tried to do after a bit of thoughtful staring.

Zoobey

Drifter Jet Enduro

Frezir
Sorry, I missed your post when I went to post. Just pretend Nuru didn't hear you cause now hes like way over there doin' stuff. XD

[ Nuru is currently female and in her Barghest form so looks like a big scraggly floppy eared black dog ]

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 pm
Just as Eva thought she was getting to the dragon, it suddenly roared. Startled, the little girl stumbled backwards and clutched her hands over her ears, curling up in a ball on the ground as she waited for the noise to stop. It was bad enough for everyone else too, but she had been right beside the dragon when it happened.

...Which was, ironically, right after Caelius told everyone to shut up. Well, it wasn't like a dragon was going to listen to a little kid, not that it apparently stopped Eva from trying anyways.

She probably would have let the matter go (after all, she was starting to get really terrified herself) had she not turned around only to see..."A-ah...!" Oh god, Reine crying now! First the angry dragon makes Otto cry, and now Reine?! Ooh, no, IT WAS ON.

"H-H-HEY, HEY YOU!" Damn that stutter! "YOU'RE JUST A BIG, MEAN BULLY! Apologize to my friends!"

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey

LP

Bloodlust Dante

"Try what pipsqueak?" Bul hissed back at the spicy little child. As he pulled out the gun Bul had already begun walking past him and accidentally let her tail maybe swing in Cael's direction. You know, nothing too crazy just a heavy tail.  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

The gold quickly became a non-issue as soon as a dragon - Jericho? - positioned herself in front of it. Thackery's wasn't too upset over this. Good riddance. Gold never brought anything good to anybody.

Especially considering the fact that it had just distracted her from what appeared to be a massive influx of tiny..cute...

Her fur bristled as she walked cautiously towards some of them, sniffing the little scareling as she made her way past it. The scent was vaguely humanoid. Tiny reapers? Maybe they were like minipets, but people!

Though there was nothing less than an unbearable level of commotion, her ears perked at the sound of crying.

"Who's sad?" she asked, tone dripping with concern. Her tail stopped wagging as she tried to concentrate, pushing past students and tinies until-

She was the most adorable sadthing that Thackery had ever seen. Whining, she approached her cautiously, poking her gently with her nose so she could understand that she was here to make it better.

The fluffy dog began to lap at her tears, in case the nudging hadn't worked.

danse-hexe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm
"B-butt sniffer?" The black looked very offended at this. "Listen here kid, you're in no position to pick fights." She warned. Tybalt had never raised a hand to a kid before, but there was a first time for everything and this one was seriously trying his patience.

Feeling something tugging at his feet, the black dog looked down at the would be boot thief.

"...You..." He started, stunned at what he was seeing. "I know you...? HOLY s**t!" The black almost dropped the one kid, but instead, managed to hold on and pluck the other off the ground as well, giving both a good long look.

"Y-you're those...? Pfft-AHAHAHAH! Are you serious!?" Oh this was rich.

iStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 pm
"Mandy," Barth returned, flushing for reasons he could not quite pinpoint. She patted Christof. "Alright," she said gently, "you can let me down now."

Christof wasn't really rippling with anger and muscles, like he usually was.

"...You know, I hadn't noticed earlier, but you're actually quite- I mean, err, with the longer hair, it's very, err. Pretty," she finished lamely. She reached to touch Calder's shoulder, eyeing the children and the general disaster-area that was this room. "Well." Barth said, "We err, found you. ...Hi."

Harrison looked surprised at the sudden clinging and wailing. "C...cut it out!" he said, embarrassed.
"...hey, don't cry," His sword drooped, "Everyone's gonna think you're-" Well. Jerry was sort of a sissy sometimes. Harrison puffed up, pointing his sword at the girl with huge boobs who had been trying to grab him up. "You leave him alone. And you leave Candace alone too."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff