Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Phantom Assassin** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:44 pm
"But... you can choose your own path, can you not?" Zyra reasoned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:01 pm
"That is true. And I have recently made a dramatic change in my life, veering down a path that I hope will allow me to atone for my evil deeds. The choices I made." says Fenrir, looking down to the Princess, thinking to himself how someone so small could have such a large moral standpoint. And such a philosophical viewpoint on life. He looked up to her in that aspect.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:07 pm
"Well, I suppose I should get going. It's getting pretty late. Good night, Fenrir." the princess said, walking off.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 pm
"Goodnight Princess Zyra. Thank you for your wisdom." says Fenrir, deciding to try and find Swift to inquire about his quarters. He tried the Throne Room, the Dinning Room, the Chamber of the Crystal Heart, everywhere he had previously visited, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Oh well, I can always sleep in the shadows." he says to himself, nestling himself between a dresser and a suit of armor.

((By the way, can the tracker not work in the Shadow Realm, considering very few know about it, much less how it works. I think that that would be an interesting turn of events. The guards searching for me, wondering where I've gone.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm
((You know what I hate? Being late because of things beyond my control. So, if it would be ok with you, i'd like to time skip my part in this rp, just to match up to where I had planned to be. If not, that's ok too.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am
((Sure. Sorry for advancing without you.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:04 am
((Nah, it's ok. Why should you have to stop for one person? It's unfair.
Anyway, what I had planned for was to have Darkflame signal lock-on to the drone, and reveal that he was sending my soul through the connection to deal with the virus. This may or may not have brought up an inquiry after he was done, as to how he could do such a thing, but he could not answer if he wanted to, because he passed out from exaustion.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 pm
((Alright. Awesome. So he's in the infirmary now?

By the way, SM, could I petition to change the name from infirmary to Intensive Care Unit, or ICU? Because an Infirmary is a small scale medical station in temporary locations, like a camp or school. In a castle, where injuries would normally be more severe, an ICU would make more sense. Especially with what we routinely go through.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 pm
((I take it this RP is as done as it's ever going to get?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm
((Well, Fenrir and Frost are still on bad terms, while the other RPs, we're on very good terms. So first, we need to change that somehow. I mean, they're on better terms now than at the beginning, but not to the friendly standpoint as in later RPs. Not to mention Fenrir still has the tracking device on, and he is still very formal around you guys. He hasn't fully adapted to the idea of being a friend and ally. In fact, he really just thinks you're keeping him around as a type of free mercenary. And you're his employer.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm
((Sorry for not posting...))

Frost, unable to sleep, sat in a swing in the castle garden. She hummed to herself in the dead of night, a soft wind blowing her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:34 am
((It's fine. Not much has happened, so you're all good.))

Fenrir, aware of everything the shadows can touch and hear while inside the Shadow Realm, felt Frost's discomfort. He awoke, only able to fall asleep an hour prior, and debated on his next move. "Should I go and talk to her? See if she's alright? Or should I just stay here and leave her to her thoughts? If I stay here, there are no repercussions, except my conscience will play hell with me. While if I go out there, she may not want to see me, and get even more pissed at me. But if I do go out there, and I'm able to comfort her, maybe my standing will improve? Urgh! Dammit! Why do I always screw this stuff up?" he exclaims to himself. "Ah, to hell with it, I can't get much more into the gutter..." he says, materializing around the corner of the castle, out of sight of Frost, not wanting to startle her.

He hesitates, having second thoughts on his course of action. After waiting another minute, he finally turned the corner and slowly approached Frost. "Um, excuse me, Queen Macafee? Is everything alright? You seem discomforted about something." he says. He stops ten feet away, and awaits her reply.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 am
((My hiatus is over today, so I shall resume posting at a certain time. Timing is everything.))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff