Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 pm
[Otakon-chan, if you don't know, then please, while you wait for a reply, try to read up on what's happened. You don't have to in detail, but it's a good idea to catch up. ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 pm
[Alright, finally got caught up]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Cyril had to burst out laughing at Alex's recounting of what had happened between himself and the Armstrong girl. "Are you serious? That's funny as hell! An Elric bested by an Armstrong in a battle of alchemy, and she wants you as her husband!" He couldn't contain himself. He just continued laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 am
[Oh, by the way, I kinda pictured the airships of the time to look somewhat like this. At least get an idea in your head.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:04 am
There was a scratching sound on the roof of the taxi and cliking sound as the creature from earlier stood on the roof of the taxi. It seemed to be pacing. Then it tried clawing at the roof, but it's attempts were completely ineffectual. The car's roof was built of tougher stuff.

William walked with Panzerfaust and smiled as he walked. He knew full well what his creation was doing. It was trying to get at Alex, to better protect him. But alex couldn't possibly know that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:45 pm
[To really help people get in an FMA mood, I thought you'd like this. Warning, spoilers and stuff. Gift.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:30 pm
Faulkner snickered a little. She then started to hear the clicks from above her. She crinkled her nose, and rolled down the window. She tried to see if there were anyone trying to throw rocks from the top.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:05 pm
The creature heard the window rolling down and moved closer to that window. It looked down before moving to the back window of the vehicle and scratching and clawing at the glass. It was trying to get closer to alex to better protect him, but alex and the other two would likely think it was merely trying to attack him.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:57 pm
Faulkner looked behind her and gawked. "Alex....your...friend... is here..." she said, trying to be calm. If there was ONE thing that Faulkner couldn't stand, it was snails. This thing looked like a mix between a human and one....Chimeras, not a problem, but snails gave her the heebeegeebees like nobody's business.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:00 pm
Caroline looked up shocked a little. Normally such person dressed as the man was, would want to see her proof that she was legally able to play. The fact that he just wanted to see her instrument brought a light to her eyes. She jumped up and picked it up. "Oh well... I uh... Actually i created this one. I call it a Flyre. It looks like a lyre yet sounds like a flute. It's one of the many i've designed. Do you have an interest in instruments?" She explained and also asked. She had a smile on her face because someone had taken an interest in her instrument and it made her proud.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:13 pm
A crackle of energy filled the car and suddenly Alex was inside a large steel box with a spot to see through. "Tell it to go home! Hit it with a newspaper! Get it awaaaaayyy!!!!"

[Short post is short.]  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:25 pm
The creature's eye widened before narrowing and it then made a strange series of movements. then the back window of the car merely fell out and the creature pclimbed through. it placed itself between alex and faulkner and then stood on it's tail the same way a hooded serpent rises up, and it held it's limbs in a position that made it look like it was taking a fighting stance, it had it's back to alex. It was trying to protect him. It was obvious now what it was doing.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:20 am
"To a certain degree I do. Tho it was an interesting thing I haven't seen an instrument such as this one before and yet it sounds so like a flute as you said I had to find out about it myself" he chuckled softly. As he could tell from the girls obvious look of shock earlier she had it seemed likely fully believed that he had planned to ruin her little show completely. It wasn't to large of a deal to overlook this once atleast as getting the paperwork really wasn't to difficult of a task to do simply a few descriptions about what was to be done and a signature here and there.

About to ask the girl another question his words were cut off as a loud growl filled the air around him. The combination of an empty stomach and coffee was showing quite prevalent in the noise as he covered his stomach slightly embarrassed at the sound. "Ahh well that goes to show how hard I have been working" he muttered more so to himself then anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:59 pm
Faulkner tried to stare this thing in the eye. "Down, snail..." she said, pointing. "And let go of Elric, or I will tie you up into a knot..." Her hand was slightly shaking, but she wasn't going to let this thing hurt Alex. Or her for that matter.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm
Cyril decided to have a little fun. Using a small amount of ice alchemy, he created a small ice sculpture of a snail, small enough to fit in the palm of a hand. He then placed it on Faulkner's lap.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff