Submit

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoko nodded humbly and followed after Rin into the dressing room. After five minutes of preparation she exited the room with her new one-piece on her tight frame, her stance shy and unsure. "T-thank you so much Rin," she quietly muttered after them.

When the pink]"I'm not hungry- thank you though."
wolf of warriors

Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image

He began to nod furiously, "I know Hiyama, I know! The only thing I can do is hope for the future though, and when I do see my idiot brother I'll just-" Kaito pulled the spoon from the ice cream and began stabbing the ice cream viciously, with tongue in cheek and a determined look in his eyes.

After he was finished he released a heavy breath, "that" he bluntly stated. "I'll do exactly that."
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:54 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Articuno is help Yuuki study the summer homework, then they have to pick the song for Summer Concert. Yuuki try so hard to pick, but she want to sing Platinum Romance with Miki and Miku, "Nee~ Articuno-chan, how about forbidden fruit, shooting star, Night of the Puppeteers, and Castle on a Cloud. Sound good," she said to icy blue friend. Articuno thought of it, then she likes it by her smile, "Yeah, let's go with that, then duet with Miki-chan and Miku-chan. You need your angel outfit for matching theme." she pointing out, then Yuuki happily hug her as Articuno giggle. She cool air in the house, so the humid won't make them tired.
Hiyama listen to his friend and seeing his action, he put into the thought as he smile, "Alright then... but we all probably guess he's goofing around with other women then hanging out with Meiko-chan. Man, he sometimes tease flirt on Miku-chan for the boy she's crushing on, when this guy ever stop tease." he said to him very annoying, then he pull out his cell phone to text Miki to find Akaito before Neru will return home and turn into fighting ruthless rage.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image
"Ha ha, you're right Hiyama-but even if he tried, she'd slap his stupid face silly!" Kaito's shoulders heaved up and down as he laughed, a smile on his face as he slipped a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

"Nice phone Hiyama, I never knew you were one for electronics. Other than singing I mean..." Kaito playfully stated as the ice cream fell into his esophagus, and down to his stomach as he lurched for another bite. Seeing as there was no more ice cream he frowned, 'they ripped me off again' he glumly thought.

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin and len smiled and put the food to the side after being in the baths for a while they dragged yoko tp the massage room they sat on plushie slabs then 3 people came in to give them there massage rin looked and saw a really cute guy she whispered in his ear and he looked and walked over to yoko " come lay down on your stomach so I can massage you rin and len were already getting there massages they started to sing I like you I love you and were smiling and giggiling rin raised her head " I though you wou d like being massaged by nerus most special massus dnt worry if he massages neru hes no perv neru would kill him" rin and len both laughed the teenager blushed " mirror you know he has a crush on neru" len said rin gasped " ooops" but the teenager spoke " its ok so miss yoko would you like a massage"

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 am
Wuppa Wuppa

Hiyama Kiyoteru

Hiyama chuckled about Meiko might slapping Akaito's face, if she did he would post on the internet to show their fan how funny it is. "Ha ha ha, then Meiko will kick his guts." he joked about next Meiko's drunk attack. He listen to Kaito about his cell phone, he felt the vibrate as he pull it out to check the message from Miki. "Hai, sensei. I will look for him. -Miki" message said then he text back, "Tell him that he own Neru-chan an apology. -Hiyama" he sent it back and look at his ice cream friend, "Thank you Kaito-kun, I'm just texting Miki-chan to find your silly brother, so Neru-chan and Kagamine won't insulting or beating you anymore." he thank him and told him that problem will be solved, "If she accept his apology, we will treat for another ice cream, except your brother will have spicy flavor." he said to him as he adjust his glasses, and treat him for another ice cream flavor.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 am
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

"Urp!" Yoko stammered out as she was pulled to a massage table, only to be greeted by a more than attractive boy whom apparently, by Rin and Len's confirmation actually massaged Neru himself! She gasped for air and it sent a fluster to her cheeks, "I-I won't need a massage from you, b-but thank you very much. I appreciate what you do for Neru- after all this appraisal of her, I imagine her to be like some sort of Saint..."

She pulled herself from the table and sat on it, her legs dangling over the edge as she propped herself on her open palms. "Rin, Len...tell me why do you like Neru so much? Is she a Goddess of some sort, do you pay homage to her or is she just some best friend of yours? I don't even know who she is! But by looking at all these things in this giant mansion- I can tell she's rich beyond anyone's years."

wolf of warriors

Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image

Kaito concurred to Hiyama'a statement by nodding and tossing away the plastic spoon in a nearby trashcan. "Once we do find him however- I want to be the first one to slap him! He deserves from the best, if not his own older brother!" he giggled sheepishly before pulling out his own cell phone, "I've gotta let everyone on my contacts know of his stupidity! Let's just see who comes out on- hey, wait a second!" A gasp came from Kaito as he uneasily pressed the Message button on his phone, 'a message?' he questioned to himself, offering a distracting smile as he whipped back to the screen.

And from who other than his own stupid little brother. The message was blunt, vague and fairly crude, just like his brother was.

"Yo ICB, how's your whiny little a** been? Jealous that your younger brother's got it better than you, flipping skirts and partying with the best of 'em? And the worst thing is- no one knows where I am! Hah! Can you imagine all those dope-a** VOCALOIDS trying to actually find ME?! That thought makes me laugh inside, not as much as seeing your face caught in the dirt with all those Gluttony Fiends! HAH! Didn't think I knew about that did ya? Oh s**t, my message limit's coming soon so I better leave you!

Your shithead's your own,
Akaito

P.S. Can you tell what ICB means? Think about that loser song 'Forest Circus' or whatever it was called."

"Mrpgh, figures as much," Kaito uneasily muttered as he flipped and hid the phone away.

He looked to Hiyama with a red face, "I'm desperately sorry- but I've got to go, would you like to come with m or must you attend to Yuuki-chan?" Kaito stood to leave, inching along the floor as to give more reason to stay than leave.

MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin and len both giggeled the boys dark green eyes went dreamy he noddeed " I think nerus a goddess of war but what do you mean apprasial im working off a debt to the most beautiful woman ive ever seen I was struggiling with a 90,0000 dollar debt that my father left me when he passed away he was a horribe gambler my mother left him but she re married and never wanted to help me I was about to loose my home my car everything I owned then neru found me drinking sake at a bar and she looked at me sweetly after she heard how my mother and father left me she wrote me a check for 3 million dollars but I couldn't pay her back so she said to come work for her so here I am" " your also here cause you love to see neru I see the way you fumble" rin giggeled the boys face turned red he was so emberassed but he smiled and scurried away with his other companions rin anf Rin and len looked at each other then nodded " if we tell you you have to keep it a secret no one besides len and me know nerus mom was supose to be married to some one from the yakuza well on the day of there wedding she ran off with her lover who was a roman emperor they had neru and were living happily for years nobody from the yakuza could find them but then when neru was little her dad was killed nobody knows how he was an excellent fighter neru thinks it was zatsune but we honestly don't know so neru came back to japan and her mother married the yakuza man but he hated neru he would call her a mistake and would tell her to go to,her roon when they had company neru got laughed at alot in school but then she met us and we became her friends miku to then she went to sega but her yakuza father never wanted her so they never spoke until he was dying he finally started treating neru like a daughter then he passed away neru lost both dads but in both there wills neru was left with all There money estates and power plus neru makes money by singing and other things so shes very rich I doubt she will ever be poor then we lost our home and neru took us in she gave us a huge room to share and anything we wanted but this is one of nerus many houses in italy she has a five house estate but you cant tell anyone nobody from our group knows akaito does but hes to chicken to say anything he knows neru will wail on him if he does" len nodded and smiled at first he was sad telling nerus past it wasnt a fun one and it hurt alot but then he re smiled " we like you yoko I,bet u nerus gonna like u to"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Hiyama Kiyoteru

Hiyama listen to Kaito, he nodded to let him slap his younger twin brother first. He likes that idea, then he saw his friend flip his phone, Hiyama is waiting for him to talk, until he hear him muttered. "What is going on? Is it that Akaito-kun's message?" he keep that questioning in his mind. He watch him stood up and about to leave, Hiyama stands up and follow him, "I'm coming with you, and don't worry about Yuuki-chan, she's probably want to play with Miku-chan's pet friend. I will let Articuno-chan take good care of her, until I'll pick her up." he told him to tag along and explain what Yuuki want to do. Hiyama walk out of Ice Cream and held the door for his good friend.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko blushed softly, hiding her head for a brief second before smiling, "thank you, that's very flattering."

wolf of warriors

Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image

Kaito nodded in appreciation as he walked out the door held by Hiyama. It was amazing how Hiyama remained so polite, even with a nine year-old student tagging after him like a puppy. Even Kaito, with his usual flamboyant and positive demeanor couldn't hold out for that long! It would get awkward for sure, his ear to ear grin probably making it more strange and harder to stare at for long periods of time.

"Thank you so much Hiyama-Sama, I'd hate to walk it alone. But I hope I'm not bothering you- I would hate that too..." he flashed a quick smile and stuffed his arms behind him and began whistling a tune as he strolled. Before much longer he stopped his whistling and looked at Hiyama, tilting his head, "hey Hiyama, do you ever think about what happened to everyone else? I mean- I keep hearing Miku's in the Underworld, with Neru with her, but how about Nigaito, or Kikaito or even Kaiko!? I...can't help feeling like they need me right now...like a strange bond between my heart and theirs. Hiyama, do you have a significant other?"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:56 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Hiyama Kiyoteru

"Your welcome, I'm glad to help, but I don't mind someone bother someone." he politely replied to ice cream friend as he smile back. While walking he heard him listening to his newest song for Kaito's Append version. Hiyama heard his question and listen to everything, he stop in dead track, only Articuno tells everyone because she has Miku's memory bond links by her mistress, he adjust his glasses, "Your brothers might probably gone to river due to humid weather, and your little sister, Kaiko-chan, is at hot spring to relax her stress. The truth is, you really have close relationship with everyone, except your twin brother, who obviously try to mess you up big time. If you talking about Miku-chan and Neru-chan, I suggest Articuno-chan will tell you what happen to her, in case you worry she's hurt by those demons." he told him a first questions about his brothers and Kaiko, and talks about Miku pet bird. He thought about second question, he sigh and continue to walk, "To me, I'm really close to my student and members, Yuuki-chan, Iroha-chan and Miki-chan, mostly I always get along with Yuuki-chan. When ever they either far away or gone, your heart always remember them. Kaito-kun, don't worry about Miku-chan in underworld, she has her older twin brother, Neru-chan, and little demon Zelkova-san along." he told his friend about his significant to others, then try not to make him worry about Miku and others hurt. Although he worry about Miku finding out about Mikuo's last name, because she couldn't remember more then 11 years ago and her brother is still alive and with her causing the Queen find out about her disappearance in young age.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image

Kaito nodded again in agreement, "true enough...true enough," as his words faded into nothingness he jerked his head upwards- a sudden memory.

"I'll bet you Akaito's in that new club downtown! He's been talking about it forever, and maybe he...." Kaito stopped, frowned and then pursued his lips in confusion- now unsure of the moment.

"Ach...never mind, Hiyama...I even forgot where I needed to go..."
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:24 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Hiyama Kiyoteru

He felt his phone vibrated and took it out of his pocket, he flip it as he read the message from Miki, "I found Akaito-kun! LOL You miss this, Meiko-chan is beating him up for being ditching her with other girls. -Miki" it said as he froze, still looking at his cell phone. "Uhh, Kaito-kun... your brother did get beat up." he commenting as he imagine what kind of beating up was that.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image

Kaito raised his head in question, "oh really?" A smile began to grow on his face as it did in his eyes. "Where to Hiyama-Sama?"
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Hiyama Kiyoteru

Hiyama sigh from his friend, but another message from Miki viberated, "He's at the ramen shop, do you want me to drag him out. -Miki""He's at ramen shop, but I think it's close by. Do you want to meet him and tell him that Kagamine are saying that his ex-girlfriend will kill you?" he told Kaito where Akaito gone to calmly. He's waiting for the answer before he can reply to Miki.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm
Kaito Shion

││Vocaloid 00-00││

User Image

He smiled, "then let's go!" he gleefully remarked as he kicked up his heels and began strolling towards the ramen shop- when suddenly he stopped and turned. "Hiyama?" he asked, his face rising in rouge, "where's that ramen shop?"
MikuHinata1

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces