Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm
Draid shivered at his sudden appearance. Draid was usually the one to do that. He had always pretended he was the assassin, and now that there was an actual assassin in the castle, he kind of felt outdone. "Knowing or not, he freaks me out when he does that." He turned around to Rain as he walked up the stairs to the throne room. "Oi, Archimedes! I have a patient for you!"

A Raven walked out of a room with a white doctor's coat on. He spoke with a German accent, his red eyes reflecting the harsh way Germans projected their voice. "Is it Rose trying to get out of her classes by being 'sick'? If so...Err.." He saw Rain and her condition. "Well, we must fix her up at once!" He ushered her further into the throne room, examining the bandages and wounds. "Ah, you seem to have a knack for fixing up a couple of scrapes, like a true mother. But what you have here are not a couple of scrapes. These are serious injuries! I demand you let me help you."

Jarkoven sighed. He was a leopard, with black oriental shirt, pants and overcoat. His pelt was white with black spots. Three rings adorned his ears: two on the left, one on the right. He also had long, black hair. He had leather gauntlets on that shot out three blades in the cat-claw styled fashion and his shoes produced blades when kicked in the right way. He spoke with a deep, dark voice that allured. "Okay, you've got me. I'll give you answers. I'm a mercenary, and I was hired by a group.."

Blood kept his distance, but kept the gun trained on him. "Still doesn't explain why you were in my house. I want answers, or you're going to be dead."

Jarkoven's eyes opened wide. "You're Blood, aren't you?"

Blood's hold on the gun was eased. "How do you know that?!"

Jarkoven smiled. "I know a lot of people who would like to meet you."

((Aaaand I'm going to skip ahead in Blood, Sciz and Jarkoven's story. It's for the best, I assure you all.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm
((it really makes me concerned for my character's health that you are having her treated by a German doctor...xp))

Rain very nearly lashed out and attacked Fenrir as he just appeared. After the shock and managing to not immediately draw a knife, she wriggled her shoulders slightly. It looked like a shiver was going by her spine; incconspicuous enough, but she always felt an odd comfort at the thin sheaths against her bare back.

"heh... Yeah, definitely something to keep you on your toes...," she added with a nervous giggle. If she stayed long, at least once, she'd end up- Rain stopped the thought short. but your not staying long. Focus.

As the raven began lecturing her, she almost found herself growling. Stupid bird... It wasn't that bad... She could take care of herself just fine. But... If he could help a bit, things would go much faster.

"no need to demand," she said with a chuckle. She seriously wondered how many people with injuries he had to say that to that he said it to anyone else.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm
Archimedes brought Rain to an operating table and sat her down. "First off, I'm going to have to ask you to remove some of your clothes so I can see just how extensive the damage is." He said, rifling through cupboards and drawers, getting the right supplies. "I'd suggest the pants first. Judging from the amount of blood there you have the worst wound on your thigh, correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:54 pm
((I'm sorry, do you think you're being funny? ))

Rain blinked several times. She understood it was to help, but there was no way she was removing her pants. Instead, she improvised. Out came her seraided blade, off came the leg of her pants, stopping a few inches above the wound, which was almost centered on the outside of her thigh. The half short was short, almost showing her underware. Rain was silently grateful she had't worn boxers. She sat patiently, waiting for him to treat her wound. Fortunately, it was the worst of her wounds, the second being a scratch that stretched up her back. But that didn't matter.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:04 pm
Archimedes turned back around, and rolled his eyes. "Every woman who walks in here is very reluctant to remove clothing." He said, bending over Rain's thigh, beginning to clean the wound. "Well, I say to them that the wounds are not on the clothing; they are underneath them." After he finished, he began to sew it up. "Would they rather bleed out and die than to remove their pants so that I may treat their wounds?" He bit off the string, finishing the stitching. "Pride is a dangerous thing when overused." He stood back. "Well, I've closed the wound, but I do recommend resting for a few days so that it has time to fuse back up. If not, you may reopen the wound... well, while I have my things out, are there any other wounds? Every other one I've seen on your legs and arms are just small cuts and scratches."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 pm
Slightly irritated, Rain tried to avoid being too rude.

"and when I absolutely must, I can put away my pride. But I'm inventive, so I don't see it as perfectly necessary," she retorted in a calm, logical manner.

She refused to wince as he began to sew up her wound. It should be nothing next to the wound, but she fracking hated needles. She'd gotten stitches before, but not with something that seemed more akin to a spear than a needle.

As he finished, Rain knew the long bloodstain on her light blue tank top was all too obvious. The panther slumped over in defeat; even if she cut the shirt open, it would inevitably fall off. Today was already sucking even more than it already had. But she couldn't ignore the kindness he'd done her; her leg felt much better.

((EDIT: supid goram autocorrect))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:35 pm
Archimedes looked over at Rain's back. "Ah, this looks bad too... A back wound is a real pain to get rid of."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm
((>Archimedes
>German doctor

I see what you did there.))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Rain gave a loud sigh before tugging the tank top off. She wore a plain white D bra underneath, and a small belly button ring shone brightly. Rain resisted the urge to cross her arms. She would not show any further embarrassment. That is, until she realized that Draid was probably still there. No, not going to look, I don't even wanna know. she thought stubbornly. In all honesty, the only thing she was showing was her back and stomache, even if she was also displaying an uncomfortable amount of cleavage.

(( just cuz it's fun to embarrass her.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:26 pm
Archimedes rubbed the underside of his beak, trying to judge how deep the cut was. "I'm thinking this might do the trick. Your back is infected. It probably hurts when you touch it, doesn't it? What you have is a staff infection. Quite common with cuts like this. You can tell by the slight bulging around it and the red skin under the fur." Before waiting for Rain to respond, he put a rag soaked in rubbing alcohol to her back, the alcohol eating away at the scab and the dirt and grime underneath.

A finely-groomed mouse walked int the room. She was wearing a nurse's uniform, complete with white hat with the + on it. Her coat was chestnut, and her long, wavy hair was blonde. "Doctor, are you busy?"

"Always so busy, Rita. Always so busy.. In fact, come here. you might be able to help me here in a few moments."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm
((you're a ******** a**))

"gaaah," Rain gasped, only reacting because of the sudden cold and stinging applied to her back without warning. She clenched her teeth, most in annoyance. She hardly payed attention to the entrance of the nurse.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 pm
Archimedes began to wipe off the scab and junk in her cut. "You've made quite a mess of yourself, young lady." He began to roll a new gauze wrap around her torso. He stood back and looked at Rain's back. He'd done a good job. "You can put your wife beater back on... I would also like to do something about your arms, if you'd let me."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm
Rain sighed as the pain receded, but had to struggle to not squirm as her wrapped the gauze around her, coming dangerously close to her breasts. She hurriedly yanked her shirt back on, sighing.

"Yeah, I guess... It couldn't hurt," she said. yeah... He's a tough one... You'll need your strength. she thought with a slight grin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm
Archimedes clasped his hands together. "PERFECT! If you'll just follow me to this drain.." He said, leading Rain into a showerlike contraption with a drain. "Hold out your arms.." He said softly, lifting them up. "Good." Then he poured a bunch of rubbing alcohol over both of her arms. "Rita, dry her arms off, I have to put things away..."

Rita nodded, beginning to dry Rain's arms off with a white towel.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 pm
Rain winced slightly, hissing at the cold, stinging pain, but managed to keep most of the pain silent. It still stung like a b***h. She was grateful when Rita dried her arms off, and thanked her as she turned to face Archimedes.

"Thank you for all your help. I don't have much, but I have some money left, but like I said, not exactly what I'd say is near enough. If there's anything I could do to pay it off, any way I could be of use to you," she trailed off, wanting to show her gratitude. She'd never admit it out loud, but she knew her injuries were a lot more serious than she gave them credit for. If she'd continued to ignore them... She needed to repay him, and stood ready to complete any task he put her to.

Keep this up and you'll never get your hands around that b*****d's throat.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff