Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 pm
"I suppose all that's left now is to go visit your grandfather. Maybe if I'm lucky my Hunter kept my ashes as a trophy somewhere..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:37 pm
"Indeed. If not, well, we'll do as much research as we can on getting you a new body. I promise I'll help you as much as I possibly can." With that, Justine began organizing the books, putting them back in the burlap sack as gently as possible. "So...what shall we do with these? Keep them for future refference? Hawk 'em to the nearest shady dealer once we eventually stumble our way into a city? Or, ugh, return them to the Church?" The last suggestion was spoken with little to no enthusiasm.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 pm
"I'd say hold them for future reference. Speaking as someone on the Order's Most Wanted Species list, the last thing I'd want is to return anything of theirs."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
"Yeah, I thought so." Justine sounded infinitely satisfied to hear Raphael answer as he did. "Now, are we going to stay in town? I imagine once the Church finds some of their trinkets and papers missing, they'll go into a frenzy and punish the whole village in search of them. Since I'm not everyone's best friend, I'm liable to be among the first they search."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:14 pm
"We've done what we can here, so I see no further reason to stick around. We can leave for your grandfather's whenever you're ready." Raphael told her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 pm
{So...timeskip to their travels along the roads? Straight to the next settlement? Or Mortylvania itself?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:45 pm
((Sure. Maybe some town/city near Mortylvania, or Mortylvania itself, turns out to be Raphael's home.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm
{Okay. Mortylvania should totally be his home. Also, Grandpa ********' LIED LIKE A MO' FO' POLOTICIAN when he said he went there for the food. (As if that weren't obvious.)

Oh! And I has moar plot-twisties planned.}

It was a dull and colorless day, the sun hiding its radiant glow behind the taciturn clouds of gray. As the gentle frosty breeze ruffled Justine's hair, she eagerly approached the gates of Mortylvania. The place looked elegant, exquisite, and utterly creepy. She couldn't deny that she was looking forward to exploring the place, looking forward to tasting the food, looking forward to replace the now raggedy rags on her back. "Does this place give you as giddy a feeling as it does me?" she asked Raphael with a broad grin. She didn't care if it seemed odd for her to talk to herself. It felt even wierder for her to just keep an entire conversation through thought. It almost made her feel insane.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:19 pm
((Lol and squee! :3 Do I get to know now or later?))

"To be honest I'm feeling more de ja vu if anything." Raphael admitted. "This place feels familiar somehow."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:02 am
{Mostly later. I can give you hints if you want, or tell you some of the minor ones. emotion_awesome }

"That's excellent! Now, all we have to do is find out why~" Justine nearly sang as she walked through the city gates with a skip in her step. The first place she stopped, with the money she got from selling an official Churchman rosary in the black market, was a tailor's. 'So...skirt or pants?' she asked, wanting to know just what Raphael thought would suit them best. 'If you'd like, feel more than free to take over and pick something yourself. If we can afford it, we should each buy and outfit to our tastes. Since I'm human, you can see just how it'd look on us in a store mirror, if it'd help make things any easier for you.'

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 pm
{Bump.}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 pm
((How did I miss this post? >>;; I am so sorry. >< ))
((And yes plz. emotion_c8 ))

"Ah, to have a reflection again..." Raphael said with a rather wistful sigh as hazy memories of his days of humanity bubbled up. "Anything's fine, although I'd prefer dark colors. Black, deep blues, and maybe some dark purples too."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm
{It's okay.
The broken Grandfather Clock is right two times a day. When that time comes it will chime, waking up a sleeping beauty. You'll know what I mean when things start to make their appearance.}

Justine soon came across two outfits - one you can locate on her character portrait. The other was a light, flowy white dress with plenty of lace. It reminded her of something her mother would wear. In fact, it was almost exactly the same as her favorite old gown, as Justine recalled. Made of silken material with a low-cut neckline. The dress itself was loose enough for comfort, yet tight enough to emphasize the curves of her body. It had no sleeves, showing off the dainty arms of whichever lady would wear such garments. She went on in the dressing room to try on her selections. First was the dress, since it was easier to slip on. "This one is for me. The other is for you. Well, I'll be wearing both, but still." She then admired herself in the mirror. Gazing into her own reflection, she spoke with much amusement, "People always told me that mother and I have the same face, especially her eyes. Too bad I had to have father's hair and attitude."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:32 pm
((Obvious 'history repeats itself' clue is obvious. And someone's been reading one too many mystery novels or something. How long did it take you to come up with your cryptic clues? XD ))

"I'll have to take your word for it since, to my knowledge, I haven't met either." Raphael said rather flatly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 pm
{Not quite what I'm going at, but that might work too. XD
Five minutes. Mostly thinking about TV trope when I wrote it. A very similar quote went up involving an interesting character trope.}

"No, you haven't. I just thought it was amusing, myself." Justine chuckled, soon slipping the dress off to try on the other outfit. "Now...let's see how this beauty looks~" It wasn't long until she was dressed in the outfit chosen more toward's Raphael's tastes. "How does this look on me?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff