Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
open roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm

TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Mika put said requested items on the table, still pouting. "What am I going to drink? I don't wanna go around molesting people..."

after putting together her drink and taking a big gulp of it Vulpine starts to get a little tipsy and blushes as she says " i can put my leash on u; *giggle* i have all kinds of sex toys andstuff in my bag here" Vulpine pats her bag that she holds tight to her chest. "but shhhh dont tell`anyone that its me with the pervy stuff" she says with a finger in front of her mouth.

Mika blushed brightly. "N-no that's o-okay..."

Vulpine started to sober up a bit and feel sleepy. "sorry 'bout that, but you think scarlett would mind if i crashed here on her couch i feel kinda sleepy" she gulps down some more of her drink.

Mika shrugged. "I don't even know her."

"you wanna cuddle with me? im afraid of being alone amoung alotta people" Vulpine asks without thinking as she pulls out the pull-out bed tat was the couch and started to lay on it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 pm

unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Mika put said requested items on the table, still pouting. "What am I going to drink? I don't wanna go around molesting people..."

after putting together her drink and taking a big gulp of it Vulpine starts to get a little tipsy and blushes as she says " i can put my leash on u; *giggle* i have all kinds of sex toys andstuff in my bag here" Vulpine pats her bag that she holds tight to her chest. "but shhhh dont tell`anyone that its me with the pervy stuff" she says with a finger in front of her mouth.

Vulpine started to sober up a bit and feel sleepy. "sorry 'bout that, but you think scarlett would mind if i crashed here on her couch i feel kinda sleepy" she gulps down some more of her drink.

"you wanna cuddle with me? im afraid of being alone amoung alotta people" Vulpine asks without thinking as she pulls out the pull-out bed tat was the couch and started to lay on it.

Mika blushed, looking at her feet. "O-Okay..."
She got on the bed and laid down next to Vulpine.

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 am

Uber Shoono
Name: Kyle
Orientation: Bi-Sexual (Leans more toward guys)
Light brown hair and light skin. Light blue eyes.

Kyle was sitting in class, taking notes just as fast as the teacher was giving them out. He wasn't really paying attention though, for this was the last class before lunch and he really wanted to eat something pretty bad. He sighed and averted his gaze toward the window, looking out at all of the trees that were around the school. Before he knew it he heard the bell ring and he was the first one out of the door. Once he reached the lunch room he quickly picked up a salad, french fries, and an iced tea. Once his items were paid for he walked over to a table that was located outside and sat by himself. He was new to this school and didn't know anyone and he really wouldn't bother if he didn't have to.

((Ooc: Hope you don't mind that I jumped in ^_^))

(no its cool XD)) while noone was looking scarrlett snuck out and walked back to the school for lunch. noticing the new kid she sat by him. "helo there" she said with a smile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

scarrllett
Uber Shoono
Name: Kyle
Orientation: Bi-Sexual (Leans more toward guys)
Light brown hair and light skin. Light blue eyes.

Kyle was sitting in class, taking notes just as fast as the teacher was giving them out. He wasn't really paying attention though, for this was the last class before lunch and he really wanted to eat something pretty bad. He sighed and averted his gaze toward the window, looking out at all of the trees that were around the school. Before he knew it he heard the bell ring and he was the first one out of the door. Once he reached the lunch room he quickly picked up a salad, french fries, and an iced tea. Once his items were paid for he walked over to a table that was located outside and sat by himself. He was new to this school and didn't know anyone and he really wouldn't bother if he didn't have to.

((Ooc: Hope you don't mind that I jumped in ^_^))

(no its cool XD)) while noone was looking scarrlett snuck out and walked back to the school for lunch. noticing the new kid she sat by him. "helo there" she said with a smile

Kyle noticed the girl sit at his table and he smiled. He had been holding a fry and before he spoke he decided to eat it. Afterwards he sighed and took a sip of his tea. "Hello. As you can probably tell, I'm new around here." He chuckled a bit and ate another fry and some of his salad.

Uber Shoono

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Yeah i noticed" she smiled playfully stealling a fry
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 am

scarrllett

Kyle blushed lightly, feeling kind of embarrassed that he stood out that much. He took another sip of his tea and ate a couple more fries. "My name is Kyle. What's yours?" He asked i a rather friendly tone.

Uber Shoono

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 am

Uber Shoono
scarrllett

Kyle blushed lightly, feeling kind of embarrassed that he stood out that much. He took another sip of his tea and ate a couple more fries. "My name is Kyle. What's yours?" He asked i a rather friendly tone.

nice to meet you kyle." she said with a smile "my name is..." she paused for a moment "uhh well my friends call me scarrllett" she said with a smile embarrassed to tell her real name because noone knew it
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Vulpine cuddled up to mika and looked into her beautiful eyes

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Mika blushed brighter. "Nya, Vul-chan. Why are you looking at me like that?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:41 pm

TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Vulpine blushes and looks down a lil. "cuase u have beautiful eyes and i just had the urge to kiss u."

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm

unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Vulpine blushes and looks down a lil. "cuase u have beautiful eyes and i just had the urge to kiss u."

Vulpine covered her mouth "sorry, did i just say that out loud? sorry sorry"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 pm

unit01testtype
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika
unit01testtype
TheLostAngel-Mika

Vulpine covered her mouth "sorry, did i just say that out loud? sorry sorry"

Mika turned even redder. "N-No its f-f-fine."
She looked down. "Y-You can kiss me if you want."

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Name: Lilla
Orientation: bisexual
personality: outgoing sometimes and alittle shy others. kind, caring, and protective of her friends and family.
Junior
Looks white though slightly tanned, purplish eyes, long, curly, soft black hair with blue and purple highlights, has three tattoo's, a Celtic knot and a falling angel on her back, and a paw print on her right breast. can always be found in blue jeans and a nice shirt with a sketch book.
(mind if i join?)

Lilla sat outside at the lunch area under a tree, looking around slightly and doodling in her sketch book. She watched as everyone moved about and smiled softly adding more to her sketch as it begins to take a form on the paper. She continues to let the energy of the place flow through her and onto the paper.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:55 am

lilla muchi
Name: Lilla
Orientation: bisexual
personality: outgoing sometimes and alittle shy others. kind, caring, and protective of her friends and family.
Junior
Looks white though slightly tanned, purplish eyes, long, curly, soft black hair with blue and purple highlights, has three tattoo's, a Celtic knot and a falling angel on her back, and a paw print on her right breast. can always be found in blue jeans and a nice shirt with a sketch book.
(mind if i join?)

Lilla sat outside at the lunch area under a tree, looking around slightly and doodling in her sketch book. She watched as everyone moved about and smiled softly adding more to her sketch as it begins to take a form on the paper. She continues to let the energy of the place flow through her and onto the paper.

(yeah go for it anyone can join) scarrlett caught sight of her and smiled and ran forward "lilla!!" she said pouncing her with a giant glomp "its been so long" she said smiling

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas