Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 pm
((Glaammm. You posted... three times. As in, the same thing. o: Should you maybe delete two? Edit: Thank you for fixing it! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:41 pm
(Wow triple post.)
Sighing a bit at a fight that was likely to start between Lockstep and Tantrum he shook his head. "Just drop it, the gym just got repaired from the last fight that started over nothing" Gamer said to them looking up from his game his blue eyes gazing at Janelle then to grim before putting his eyes back on his game. Being intimidating wasn't his strong sort nor was it something he strives very hard to help along.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:16 pm
((oh im so super sorry i didnt mean to do that my ipod is weird right now crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:46 pm
A hard clang could be heard from the gym as a blue hued figure landed roughly. It stood and began dodging system defenses like they were nothing. Then the defenses sped themselves, aiming accurately. The armor suit showed no emotion as it moved faster.

Scott was in the gym, like always, training his body. The scientists trained his mind a little too well. He needed to be fit to even compare to the H.I.V.E. Five. He could, if he tried, but he didn't like to hurt anyone. That weakness set him far from them. He didn't mind though. He moved over to a wall.

Lined on a rack with his name engraved in scrawling, elegant letters were his suit weapons. He picked up a shotgun mod and slid it over his right hand. He was a lefty so he needed that hand free. Jumping up, he dodge three more energy blasts and spun. Three bangs went off and a spray of energy destroyed any immediate blaster turrets near him. He landed lightly not soon after.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:13 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"It can bark, but I wonder if it can bite...", Arielle muses softly to herself. She glances at Janelle for another brief moment before returning her stormy gaze back to the ceiling.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:34 pm
Will scoffed, but listened to Gamer's words, turning back to Arielle. "You ain't even worth my time." He retorted, flipping the bird in her direction.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:54 pm
Janelle looked at him for a moment, then made her sword appear from her left arm. she then pointed it at will. "do that again. I dare you" she said coldly, as the sword's blade began to surround it self with a blue flame.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:55 pm
Scott grabbed Will's finger. He had rushed to class as soon as he could undress from his armor and shove his helmet into his backpack. He hated being away from his armor. He felt naked without it. It was what hid his difference from everyone. To him, most had a kind of choice as to what they had become. Even by accident, most of their lives hadn't been in a building, secluded and tested on.

He shook his head at Will and let go. He meant that Will should be more polite. Villains or not, they were family and they should treat each other as such. He then looked at Tantrum and gave her a look as if to say,
"Stay calm." He knew her anger led to destruction and conflict.

Sitting down at his desk, he closed his eyes and waited fro class to begin. He needed to focus himself. Keeping away from everyone meant only to hide feelings. He did pretty good, considering. His emotions didn't affect his abilities. He finally zoned out and began to breath calmly.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:32 pm
Will scoffed again, but put his hand in his pocket. "Thank Flyswatter over there, he just saved your life. If you REALLY wanna scrap, wait 'till class starts. Grimm'll be MORE than happy to oblige, I'm sure..." He sneered at her, taking a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:57 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Would you stop acting like children? Seriously," Katriana muttered. "What is it with you guys and picking fights with each other?" She was still waiting to see how her little bad luck spark had affected the teacher. So far, nothing had happened, but she so hoped he'd drop that damn book he kept threatening to hit people with.

I'm a HEX.

((Ironically, I'm currently listening to the Teen Titans theme...lol))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:06 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"Hex is right you bring the rest of us down by comparison," Kingside said not liking the substituent but at the same time he could probably get away with practicing. He sat cross legged on the floor opened his chess bored and began to set it up. "And if you make us look bad I'll have to step in and do something about it." Despite being leader of the hive five he was the one that stayed out of fights unless needed and then his skills are deadly.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"There's certainly a lot more barking than usual today, there's normally at least some biting by now.", Arielle sighs. She finally ends her staring contest with the ceiling and looks around at those arguing, her glare back in full force, "And my mood was finally starting to lift."

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:23 pm
"Your interrupting my game" Gamer said looking up from his game as he gave each person making a scene in the gym. It was starting to get on his nerves quickly with each one adding to it. Giving another growl he went back to playing his game as he turned the volume up. It was hard to get on Gamers nerves unless he was interrupted or bothered on his games the he could be one of the most sadistic of the five.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 pm
Will frowned, but said nothing else, instead opting to take his guitar out and strum a few bars. Punishment for him usually meant having his arms cut off, an inconvenient state for a musician like himself. He hummed along to the rhythm, biding his time until class started, and he could hopefully get his revenge.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm
Janelle growled in response, then walked off to sit as far away from will as possible, evidently sitting next to Scott. she closed her eyes and tried to calm down. the sword's flame, which was still there, went out and the sword disappeared.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff