Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Minipet Training 2.1 | End page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 am
That's right,” she answered, “And I'm glad to hear those two have been well too! I'll see you later I guess, good luck to you two!” Edel waved the two of them goodbye and then took a look at the roster to see who she was up against. Turns out, she was matched against Professor Proudfoot, the one who had taught the class on the Elements of FEAR. The ghoul did quite like the class, although she still didn't quite get how the magic circles worked. But nevermind that for now, she was up against a Professor, this ought to be intimidating...

Dingo looked up and cast the ghoul a doleful look, reminding her that it was him going up against the Professor's minipet – at least she wouldn't be doing the dueling. Right.

Good afternoon, Sir,” she greeted him with a bow, “It seems I'm your opponent for today. My name's Edel, I've also attended your last class if you remember ... ” Really now, the frost demon was at a loss at what to say.

Iizbot
Trira

iloveyouDIE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 am
Toshihiko Two

Aurora wasn't normally very vocal but she screeched when the hideous mini kept nubbing at her. It's hideous glitter was getting into her fur and it would never come out!!

She swiped at it with her claws and hissed like a crazed beast!

HP: 15
Damage: 1

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:44 am
Wouldn’t it be cool if Heimdall had wings? That’s what Hel thought as the foxfire was lifted off of the ground by the bat. As the other two started to swoop in though, the reaper pointed an accusing finger at the both of them, “Hax!” She called out. “How dishonorable, sneaking into a battle like that when the odds are not even!” Even though they seemed to only be pranking the bat, her little fox fire was still attached, thank you very much.

As the bat and foxfire fell to the ground, Heimdall let out another yip as he hit the ground, letting go of Klyde’s feet and rolling over to Hel before passing out completely. Oh dear. Hel blinked, and knelt, poking the little poof before grimacing. Oh dear. She lost. That did not sit well with her at all…until she reminded herself that she lost to one of her favorite Professors…and you know what? That was acceptable. Just a tad. “Ah…you still have much training to do…but you did very well for your first time!” Hel plucked the foxfire by the scruff and tucked him down the front of her tunic once more.

The reaper sighed, and then approached Professor Savage, holding a hand out. “That was a good battle, Professor…for a critter that is a problem, it fights very well!"

Heimdall’s HP: 0/20
DMG: NONE it’s ovar

TRICK OR TREAT Old Batty

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 am
Bilious

Not saying anything in return, Shun stumbled back a bit as his ankle ended up getting hooked. Gritting his teeth, he grunted as the fist ended up connecting to the side of his head. Managing to stay on his feet, he twisted around to aim a punch for the shorter boy's side.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:50 am
Yin glanced back up at Alexander when he touched his shoulder, just now noticing the boil's pet. He tried to care, he knew he should care, but Princess Eva..."a bodyguard?" he echoed, trying to wrap his mind around the idea as he watched the rabo. A bodyguard. Yes, that made sense. Some creature to help protect Princess Eva, to battle if necessary. Though he skirted around thinking it...a sacrificial lamb.

"Thank you for your advice Nurse Cricket, I believe I shall take that into consideration." He looked up at her and gave her the barest ghost of a smile. "If you ever need me for anything please let me know Nurse Cricket, I would like to be of use to you." Though the idea of him being of actual use was almost laughable. Unless of course she needed someone to move heavy boxes or something else of that sort, but she had helped him enough that he was willing to make the offer. Though not the actual commitment that he would help her with any request.

Princess Eva was beginning to perk up a bit now, and he looked back up at Alexander, able to split his attention a little more easily now. "How did..." he realized he had no idea what to call the minipet, "...your pet do? Is it alright?"

demon_pachabel

Valeria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 am
Something seemed to be pawing at his boot - had he attracted a kitsune straggler who was upset that Kari got to go instead? Ready to do some damage control, he glanced down to find...oh, no, this was not his minipet at all. It was cute, though! He admired the pet's fluffy tail and leaned down to pet it with a smile.

"Hi there! Where did y-oof!"

As the Cerberus moved to pet the squirrel, the bakekitsune around his shoulders stirred, lazily blinking down at some fuzzy shape she couldn't quite make out. When realization struck that she was staring down at Gideon, she couldn't remove herself from Thackery fast enough. In her haste, she clumsily tumbled off of his arm and to the floor, where she promptly righted herself and hurried to daintily nuzzle against him.

"My dear Scarentine," she purred, gently placing her paw against his. The scented mushrooms might have been the start of the effervescent feeling towards Gideon, but neither the contentment nor the thoughts of him faded with time. She was more than a little fond of him, and couldn't think of anyone else she'd rather spend her time with. Aside from her owner, of course, but he hardly counter. "The nights were long without you."

It immediately occurred to Thackery why his favorite pet had been a little odd. Wuv. Though it was hard to tear his gaze away from something so adorable, he gave them a moment of privacy, opting to actually pay attention to their instructor. At the mention of the pumpkin pills, he seemed both relieved and pleased, glad to know that Professor Malcolm had their well-being in mind. He might not need all of these supplies after all!

"Thanatos?" he called, searching for whichever unfamiliar face looked in his direction. He hated to pull the two apart but...she'd wanted to do this, right? Or had it all been a clever ploy?

Carhop Calvalier

Dragain

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Sosiqui rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 am
Luce gave the robo-scareon a wary look as it initiated Canine Greeting Procedures - then yelped as it zapped her butt. She whirled with an angry bark, snapping at the scareon's metal muzzle before backing away. Hello-time was over! Now was angry time! Never again the hellos!

Luce's HP: 14
Damage: 2

Bilious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 am
If Cricket had the ability to see into Yin's head and his thought about a sacrificial lamb, she might have been completely confused by it. Still, she had to admit the boil was a bit eager to be of use to her. It was almost adorable to her.

"I'll keep that in mind, Yin." she accepted calmly, shifting to move Warrior from her shoulder, the mini still dozing, but looking to be alright. "He's just tired out. He plays pretty hard, but I imagine that when he gets older he'll be much more robust." she explained, scratching the sleeping Warrior behind the ears. Warrior made a sleeping huff of approval at the affections.

Ramenli

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm
Speaking of confused, Alex was feeling that quite a bit himself. He couldn't seem to be able to tell when Yin was talking to him, or to Nurse Cricket. The one time he was sure Yin was asking him a question, the nurse answered him instead. On the off chance that Yin was referring to 'Creature', he answered him as well, though he was feeling a little...put out at this point. He was used to being secondary to Princess Eva in Yin's life, but not to feeling like he was completely un-needed and was even thinking about just leaving the two of them to it and finding somebody else to talk to.

Except everyone else was busy battling.

"He did ok. Actually a lot better then I thought he would be able to." He smiled down at his pet, who only hours before Alex had been ready to take to the pet shop and give up for adoption. But he was being so cute and cuddly now.

"But he still lost. I guess he just wasn't quite ready for this kind of thing. I think he'll be okay though."

Alex decided he didn't want to leave, that he couldn't just leave Yin here like this, even if he was getting comfort from somebody else and would probably be fine without Alex there. He shifted around so that he was no longer crouched on the balls of his feet, but kneeling instead, though his skeletal knee did crack a bit in protest.  
Scyerline rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 1 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm
Carhop Calvalier

"Hello~!" Bea headed over to the other ghost ghoul she was paired up with. "I'm Bea, and this is Satine" she looked down at the little ghost treat in her arms. "She's a little bit feisty" she whispered to the ghost ghoul. Satine narrowed her eyes at the other pet.

"I'm ready when you---" Bea was interrupted by her own pet lunging towards the other ghoul's squirrel. "DAMNIT SATINE!"

So much for introductions...

Satine's HP: 20
Damage: 5

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 pm
Amphi paused as she looked at the list put up before waving to LW and Ren, intent on catching her partner for the battle.

Looking around, she noticed the one that they called Merope...A dragon? This would be her third meeting with a dragon though....He...She? It looked a lot different the ones she had made friends with before.

That and she was sure she was seeing a lot of skeletal parts of the Dragon, something she hadn't gotten used to yet.

"He...hello. Are you Merope?" She flushed as she came up to him before wringing her hands together. "It looks like your my battle partner....My name is Amphitrite but Amphi for short might be easier..." She blushed again. Okay Amphi..."Are you ready to battle?" The Kushi Kushi on her shoulder gave a small squeak before jumping off and going in front of her, its cheeks started to sprout small amounts of electricity.

Marushii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 pm
Moure watied and waited as Gibralter had started on his assult, the patchwork slightly nervous for his minipet. The rabbit was definitely putting up a good offense and even Gibs, with his fighting experience, wasn't holding up that well against his opponent.

And then Gibralter got serious, apparently. Moure actually grit his teeth a little, not in worry for his own pet, but for Alex's. Gibralter could act like a guard-dog when he wished to, and apparently he was done putting up with this fight. After he struck down the little rabbit, Gibralter gave a little happy snort, which then actually led to a slight whimper of confusion due to the rabbit's whining sound. The boogeymon looked back to Moure, a rather abashed expression of dismay on his face. He'd done good, but he hadn't expected the other minipet to look so...sad.

Moure gave a little nod to the boogeymon, and he slowly padded over. Moure picked him up, checking his stomach over before patting him on the head and placing the minimon over his shoulder. Moure looked back to see Alex retrieving his own pet, and shook the hand that was offered to him. "Thanks, it was a good fight. Your rabbit was pretty awesome, by the way. I thought he might take out Gibs by the end there. I hope he's alright..." Moure nodded, and looked to the little rabbit again, one hand reaching up to give Gibralter a stratch on the head. He shifted his attention once more to the other boil, and gave a nod. "I'll see you around then, I guess. Thanks."

After Alex departed, Moure quickly moved to the table with the minipet pills, picking one up for his minipet and handing it over immediately. Gibralter wolfed it down, blinking for a few moments as he healed up. He gave a happy grumble and shook himself, pelt and scales glossy once more, before nudging Moure's head amusedly. Moure gave a chuckle and patted the boogeymon's head again, and then looked around for Edel.

Quickly he located her blue hair, and moved toward her. Apparently she and Dingo hadn't started their match yet, so he stood on the outskirts of what he considered their battle area. He gave Edel and her canine a thumbs-up from the sidelines, and simply watched with Gibs across his shoulders. He didn't want to interupt the frost demon's and a Professor's fight, after all.

Gibralter's HP: 3 at end of battle (Battle is over, Moure used a healing pill on him now. ^^; so now 20/20, I suppose)

Valeria

Zyphiris

Trira

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 pm
Well, they both seemed to be proud of their pets, and both had high hopes for their future. So he said something that could apply to both. "It will be interesting to see how he turns out in the future." But only for Alexander did he shift, moving his leg forward just enough that it was brushing against him, giving him the cold, physical proof that the zomboil was there with him. Princess Eva did not particularly enjoy the adjustment but she settled in, feeling much better but now wishing to rest up a bit.

However, Nurse Cricket was the one he turned to address. "I have been diligent in practicing what you taught me Nurse Cricket. I still face complications occasionally when I meditate, but I can tell the difference. Your teachings have been quite useful to me. And I have been trying to not get in quite so many fights since I visited you last. Or at least, trying to not let my spars go too far." It all sounded rather close to boasting, and he flushed a bit. It was ridiculous of him to be trying to prove himself like this, and Alexander would probably think he was being boastful as well. His voice faltered a bit. "Well...it is not that much of a difference, but I do feel more energized lately.

demon_pachabel
Someone needs to figure out what I'm doing

Valeria
because I sure don't know.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 pm
Dragain

Jove's ears perked as he read his own name, followed by... Professor Malcom's. Wait, waaait, was Fruitloup supposed to seriously go up against a pet personally trained by the best minipet trainer on campus? The pup scooped up his favourite little fluff and wandered over to the professor with some hesitation, not making a sound, but expressing his thoughts clearly with the slant of his tail, and the downwards tilt of his ears. He was even more timid than usual thanks to his recent 'adventures'.

kuromeez

Professor Walker stood and looked around. Had the student been in his previous class he would have pinpointed them easily, several familiar faces stood out to the ancient dragon. Scanning the unfamiliar students, several of which already joining their partners and battling, he spotted the fellow he was now certain to be Ren. After all, there was that lepus.

Walking over to the student, some sort of gryphon or flying lion, the professor extended his hand "Mikael Walker. It is a pleasure." It didn't even cross his mind that this one could have been the wrong student, or that picking out the correct one had anything to do with luck.  

Grey Dragon
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 pm
"Ah, Jove," It had been a while since he had last seen the student, but even he could tell that there was something off about him. However, he attributed that to the fact that Jove must be worried about going up against a professor, "Don't worry about it. Vlad Jr is..." He paused, trying to search for a good word that could describe the invisible pup, "... Rather new to the idea of training."

From inside a carrier, he removed... An invisible pup, one with a bright green collar, before settling it down on the floor, where it started to run around in circles.

"Your move first!"

Grey Dragon

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas