Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:00 pm
..: Cæan & Eric Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xXxThe phantoms on Shalendra's side separated at the front door so as to take their designated area of the building as Cæan and Eric had so planned it without hesitation. Eric wore a white mask whereas his hair had become a solid black in which he looked like the Phantom of the Opera once again. Cæan, of course, just remained in the attire he was so accustomed to; a scientist with a set of headphones and goggles set over his eyes and ears. He could hear everything going on around him along with what was going on in the central room and Eric's hallway.

xxxAt Christopher's words, he could hear Eric and himself snort at how stupid he sounded. Soon enough, however, he could hear Eric already acting as a blade in the crowd. When he heard something in his hallway, he turned slightly only to freeze. What he saw, he hadn't expected after the most recent news. Torithÿn was sitting in the hallway with his eyes closed and his arms tied all the way up to his elbows! There were also bodies scattered about the hallway with their heads looking like they'd been bashed into the wall multiple times or other broken bones varying from the spinal chord, the ribcage, the arms and legs or the collarbone. How'd he miss all of that?

xXxRemaining near the younger male, he seated himself on the floor across the hallway while waiting for Eric to give him the sign for a switch in hallways. As soon as it came, the two switched hallways and Eric spent several minutes trying to get the younger male to wake back up. Noticing he wasn't intending to wake up anytime soon, he simply cut the ropes binding his arms and lifted him up onto his back so as to keep him close. It would be difficult to fight carrying him about, but he wasn't leaving him anywhere.

User Image
..: Torithÿn Phantomen :..

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra sighed as she stood there, "Brother", "DON'T! Call me that you filthy beast! The fact that my parents even let you into their home was a disgrace to the family name, and now that you carry its name I have to live with the burden of the shame, I should have killed you the moment I realized you were nothing but an animal" Christopher said harshly. Shalendra kept her emotions in check, it had deeply hurt her that the brother she had grown up with was as he is now, she kept her eyes calm as she continued to stand there, "There isn't any need for this foolish fighting, even if we do not speak to each other I wish for peace in my house", "You mean the hovel you paid for with MY money? You should have no right to MY parent's fortunes! You can forget about any peace, I will strike you where you stand!!" he spat as he suddenly flung a knife at her thinking she wouldn't have her leopard reflexes anymore. She quickly dodged it, then with a whirl of the cloak she vanished, the moment it touched the ground her powerful leg struck her brother in the stomach sending him back against the wall on the far end. It was then that his bodyguards revealed themselves and went for the attack on Shalendra.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 am

User ImageUser Image
              xXxAppearing as if on cue, Cæan flashed a dark smile at the bodyguards before whipping out a set of twin scimitars and beating the holy crud out of one. His feet carried him silently through the room while he dodged every swing directed at him only to halt when he had the swords crossed and at the male's throat. Eric had appeared just as quickly, but simply used his feet to keep him and the younger male on his back from being hit yet knocking the remaining bodyguards across the room.

xxxMonsieur Christopher Naevys, my name is Cæan Phantomen, King of the Phantomlands. I accepted your challenge against your sister, Shalendra Naevys, and won. Accept your fate,” the elder male smiled lightly before removing his swords from the male's neck and flipping them to where they vanished. He then pulled out what looked like a rubber snake out of his pocket only to kick the back of the male's legs to knock him down onto his knees and start binding his arms to where one hand went under his shoulder while the other hand went over his shoulder. This had ended as quickly as he'd expected it to although there was one variable he hadn't expected.

xXxLady Shalendra, I'd like you to meet Tori. He has odd sleeping patterns so you'll have to forgive him being asleep right now,” Eric smiled lightly while letting his father deal with the human male across the room. “And it would seem that father has done as promised. Your brother has been captured alive.” “We've been through easier fights.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra stood there breathing heavily as she calmed down, there was still a part of her that wanted to rip her brother apart, but she soon calmed down. She then turned to the father and son's and then bowed in gratitude, "Thank you for helping me" she said simply as she then stood back up straight, she then smiled, "I'm glad you found him".

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 pm

User ImageUser Image
              xxxIt wasn't all that bad. I'm going to have to collect what traps weren't triggered after we return to your house, milady. Maybe my eldest son can slap the stupid out of his head if not just the tartar off his teeth,” Cæan smiled cheerfully while pulling Christopher back up onto his feet. Keeping his hand on Shalendra's brother's arm, he started walking across the room to where the semi-worry could actually be seen as he glanced every once in a while at the dark haired boy sleeping on Eric's back.

xXxThank you, milady. I didn't sense his presence at all so I was surprised when my father said we needed to switch hallways quickly. The last news we'd had of Cæan was of his death so Tori could've taken his presence a multiple different ways and none would've been good in the end,” Eric hummed softly so as to keep from waking Torithÿn up while also trying very hard to contain his excitement. “If you'll take my arm, I can take us back to your house. Just try not touching him yet. I'm not sure if he'll act feral or if he'll act like a normal boy should he wake up. Father will bring your brother and scare the living daylights out of him with science experiments before I do any chatting with him.” “Stupid, Y.... Cowards for guards...” was all that could be heard being mumbled from the sleeping male which got both Eric and Cæan to shift their gaze to the ground while biting their lower lip.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:06 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Nodding Shalendra gently took Eric's arm while being careful not to touch Tori, she understood how dangerous things could get for her and her brother if a Phantomen went wild. Her thoughts swirled as she kept her face calm, the went from Eric to her brother and to Tori, so many questions went through her mind that she had to focus on the sensation of mist travel to distract her.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:44 am

User ImageUser Image
              xxxQuickly shifting themselves and their guests into mist form, Cæan and Eric wasted no time in getting back to Shalendra's house. When they had resolidified, Eric had laid Torithÿn on the livingroom couch and was sitting nearby in case he did wake up. Shalendra, of course, appeared near him yet not touching them as she'd been before they'd turned into mist. Cæan, however, had appeared in what he'd turned into his own personal lab with Christopher set in a chair. The only exit to the room was a door the phantom had already set a keypad to in order to get in and out.

xXxIf you have a question you'd like to ask, feel free to do so. I doubt I'll have much else to do until my father comes to get me to slap some sense into your brother,” Eric murmured while brushing a stray black hair from the other male's face. Shortly after, his deep red eyes flecked with multiple other colors shifted towards the female and the servant in the doorway staring at the trio like they were a ghost. It didn't surprise him that the servant was surprised, but it did get annoying to be stared at like a ghost.

xXxI'll be kind enough to tell you that you may ask whatever you wish to ask down here. I'll be working on mixing chemicals though so you might hear me squee with delight or hissing unintelligible words to myself, but I'll always be listening and watching you. Don't try escaping though 'cause you'll cut your fingers off. Enjoy your stay in my lab,” Cæan hummed while never resolidifying his left hand. He then started to sniff vials of chemicals sitting on his table before mixing little bits here and there in an empty vial.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Seeing the servant in the door way Shalendra waved the woman away giving her a hard look, she then turned back to Eric. "Are you alright?" was the only question she could think about, seeing how he was around his brother made her feel like she should really back off. She wanted to get closer to Eric, but thought it may not be such a good idea since there were issues going on in the house.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:17 pm

User ImageUser Image
              xxxNodding slightly, Eric flashed her a gentle smile while continuing to gently stroke his thumb against the younger male's arm. “I'm alright. I'm just not quite sure how he's doing... Tori was calling Yué stupid earlier in his sleep in which I asked my other brother to watch over him while I was gone... I'm curious as to why they're apart, but it seems like I won't quite know until he wakes up,” he responded as he continued shifting his gaze back and forth between Tori's sleeping figure, in which he looked almost like that of a child sleeping, and Shalendra's figure. He wasn't quite sure whether he should be focusing on the childish boy or the woman who helped him and his father up to now.

xxxWithin a few minutes of having answered the female, the dark haired boy barely opened his deep blue eyes with multi-color flecks scattered amongst his irises. “Tori?” “Phantom, where is this?” the younger male breathed out while still seeming rather tired. “We're in a woman by the of Shalendra's house. She got me out of the very same market I sensed your presence in. Unfortunately, by the time I got there you were already gone. I was surprised to find you at the place we were going to deal with a small issue of an attacker. I'm proud of you for not biting any of the bodies that were scattered about the floor,” Eric smiled lightly only to sigh softly at Tori having fallen back asleep. If he continued falling asleep like this, he doubted the younger male would ever really get to know Shalendra's kindness.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra watched Tori as he spoke, once he fell asleep she looked back at Eric, "If you need anything let me know, I will make sure you have it" she said helpfully. "If you wish I can relocate all three of you to another suit, there is one where it is like a house of its own, it has three bedrooms so you can all stay together" she suggested.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 am

User ImageUser Image
              xxxEric just briefly shook his head while letting the younger boy roll onto his side and curl up into a ball. “He probably didn't even hear a word I said... Do you have anything like a bomb shelter or post-apocalyptic bunker? It would be the best kind of barrier should Tori end up going all cannibalistic and causing an apocalypse lest we immediately kill anyone bitten or scratched by him,” he rumbled in a calm yet curious voice. He then flashed a brief smile at the female as if what he'd said hadn't involved something so horrendous as cannibals, killing people and the end of the world. “You have lots of questions bubbling in your head though. I can practically hear your head buzzing about like a swarm of Galatea arachnoid bees. It's a hybrid of different insects and spiders that my uncle created many centuries ago when he was still in what humans would consider highschool before you ask. I've told you that you may ask whatever you'd like and I'd answer to the best of my ability. You'll know if it delves too deep into things you shouldn't know if I tell you not to worry about it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra sighed as she stood there, she became lost in thought and didn't hear the rest of what Eric has said, she sat down in a window seat, pulling her legs up she looked out of the window. "So, once all of this is finished what do you and your father plan on doing?" she asked him wanting to know if they planned on leaving after all of the problems with her brother was over.

Christopher struggled against that which bonded him to his chair, trying to get loose so he could find his sister and kill her.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 pm

User ImageUser Image
              xxxI'm thinking that once we've repaid our debt, we will head back out once again. We're still missing two of what remains of our family after all and one of those two is most likely closer to curing the virus running through Tori's veins than anyone else. We made a mistake by creating such a virus and now we have to fix that mistake,” Eric responded with a slight frown. He was trying to be honest, but something was telling him honesty might not be the best thing to be using right now. She seemed a little upset at the thought of them leaving, but maybe it was just him. It wasn't like they could stay here forever and if they didn't find his aunt soon, Torithÿn could easily lose what control he had over the rapidly evolving virus.

xxxFeel free to keep on struggling, but you won't get far. Do me a favor and sniff this. Random chemical mixture made a synthetic version of the scent of a coconut,” Cæan hummed as he padded over to the other male and lifted up his goggles. While he still seemed cheerful and unconcerned, there was a hint of mischief behind his bright purplish-blue eyes. “I also have a new kind of potato chip I'd like you to try. It'll help me figure out if there's any side effects to them.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:34 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked away as he said they would be leaving her home, she would be alone again, after so long of being alone she felt she might have found someone who accepted her, but she was still going to end up alone. Doing her best to keep her emotions in check she spoke softly, "I see, I hope you are successful in your search" she said then quickly walked out of the hall heading to her room.

Christopher stopped struggling and began to laugh, "Oh, this is priceless, I couldn't even have asked for a better ending for her" he said as he didn't even pay attention to Caean.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:49 pm

User ImageUser Image
              xxxIt's just a hypothesis. The decision isn't just mine to make though. It depends on the well-being of Tori and what Cæan decides to do. Should've known she couldn't quite handle the truth since few can handle the truth. How would you respond to this, Tori?” Eric sighed softly while shifting his gaze from the doorway Shalendra left through to the dark haired boy. Seeing the younger male twitch, he just lay his head against the couch while awaiting word from his father about slapping the stupidity out of Shalendra's brother.

xxxGood boy for inhaling as I put this under your nose. Let me know if you're feeling anything besides stupidity,” Cæan continued while ignoring the human's words, pulling a vial back from the other's face. He then went back to work in examining something on a small clear tray with his goggles back over his eyes. “What's your opinion of zombification, Mr. Naevys?

User Image

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out